Page 2 of 39 
Username Post: Football Fans Unite!        (Topic#1512847)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to pistachio

So would anyone here be interested in a fantasy football league. I like yahoo 'cause you pay nothing and you don't have to sign up for extras if you already have a yahoo account. If you don't have a yahoo account, signing up for one is also free and easy. We would need at least 6 people to sign up and no more than 10. I could set it to pick automatically which even takes the thinking out of it.

I like to pick my team by how cute they are, but that won't happen with auto pick, but I'd be happy to trade one honey for another. My favorite hunk in a jersey is Rhonda Barber and I loved having Tom Brady last season (despite the injury) 'cause I had the best looking bench in my fantasy league. PM me if your interested and we'll see if we have enough takers

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-15-09 01:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to Ms.Schwiet

I'm in!!! Not picky on how we draft but if we do auto I would love to trade to get my honey #99 Jason Taylor. I love your way of thinking Already have a yahoo account, and I'm familiar with the auto draft and regular drafts (my DH plays fantasy football). I am sooooo excited! I hope we can get the numbers we need.

Resident
In response to pistachio

I gotta say I'm a die hard Falcons fan. My dad is from GA and I grew up pulling for them. Go Matt Ryan!

elizabeth97
Veteran
elizabeth97
In response to DolphinGirl09

i just stopped into say hi Marci. *waves*

Go Colts!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to elizabeth97

hi ladies!!

im excited for the season to start and we can talk football in here!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Matt Ryan is such a stud!!!! Can't believe last year was his rookie year...

So our feeelings on Michael Vick

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

I had a great time at the game last night!!!! Fun, Food, Family and Friends.....Nothing better!!!!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to krishunter

I hear some of the best tailgating happens in Packer land

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-16-09 08:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 08-16-09 09:45 AM

hey hey now --why didnt you tell me about this--hhheeeellloooo!!

btw the only team is the COWBOYS!! count me in girlfriend!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

I wondered Zandra if I should have told you I found a place to talk football. Super sorry you forgive me?

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 08-16-09 12:06 PM

ok this time!! hehehe!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to zrock

Okay, I may be boo-ed, but I'm a home team girl so I root for the Patriots! I'm probably the only Pats fan that doesn't like Tom Brady,though. He's just gone too Hollywood for me. I like the new look of the team this year, and I thought they looked good last thurs. for their pre-season opener.

I'm going to have to follow the KC Chiefs this year since they were the lucky ones who ended up with my Matt Cassell. Zandra, I do like the Cowboys, too, but again, not too nuts about Romo. Maybe I harbor ill feelings because he came in and replaced my all time favorite -- Drew Bledsoe (come to think of it that's what Brady did too. Hmmm, maybe that why I don't like him!!!)

Stacey, I'm game for fantasy football, although I'm green with it. Never done it before, but my nephew is big into it and he'll help me out.

Oh, and I feel like the world is whole again -- it's football season!!!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

I made nachos think we had to have some preseason game somewhere....oh well Nachos go great with NASCAR too

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 08-16-09 02:13 PM

haha I called dh and told him to have some hot wings ready for me when I got home--he then asked do you want a beer too?? I said no but now I might be thinking I need to call hiim back!! haha

hey stacey where do I find quilling?? I dont know how so I want to see a how to!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

LOL. I was frantically searching for some game to be on today, but found none. Finally, went to nfl.com to check it out -- there was a ton on yesterday! Day late and a dollar short -- that's my life story!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
Matt Ryan is such a stud!!!! Can't believe last year was his rookie year...

So our feeelings on Michael Vick

ive shared mine in the thread on him

he isnt the first to get in major trouble.. and his crimes havent been the worst. i think he served his time and lets see what he can do.. see if he can turn himself around.

im more interested in what hes gonna do on the field... a backup for McNabb? seems like a strange pickup

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

I thought the same thing about Vick. My first thought was, what does McNabb think about this, especially since his start last season was a bit shaky, although he came back with a vengence after they benched him for a few games. Vick did what he did, but he's a good QB!

DYnWV
DYnWV 
Queen
DYnWV
  • DYnWV on 08-17-09 04:16 AM
In response to provinca

Hi everyone!
Guess what team we love around my house...lol

*Sixburgh* By DYnKY

GO STEELERS!!!

Thanks for the link hook up, Zandra!! I'm still waiting on that Dallas lo...hehe
DH was out of town all last week in northern WV and he and my father made it to Pittsburgh on Tuesday for the big reveal of the 6th trophy.
I admit I am a little jealous but, he did get some super pics of the trophies...words can not express the giddiness that I feel due to football being right around the corner!

DYnWV
DYnWV 
Queen
DYnWV
  • DYnWV on 08-17-09 04:22 AM
In response to DYnWV

Didn't see the conversation about Vick...he definitely 1)is a great QB, 2) served his sentence,and 3) everyone has done something they regret and will live with the rest of their lives, 4) I hope what he's saying in the PR interviews is true and that he is remorseful, 5) I'm just curious now for McNabb, 6) here's my Monday morning coaching, hehe...If I were the one making decisions for the Lions, he'd have been ours! Just wanted to throw my thoughts out there. It's going to be a fun season!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

• Ms.Schwiet Said:
I hear some of the best tailgating happens in Packer land

Tailgating is a blast..we didn't do that this time...we took a limo up to Green Bay!!!

Page 2 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics