Page 3 of 39 
Username Post: Football Fans Unite!        (Topic#1512847)
Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-17-09 06:16 AM
In response to krishunter

HUGE football fan here!!!

Baltimore RAVENS ROCK~!~

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 08-17-09 08:07 AM
In response to Huskymom

jci !! saw my boys play yesterday not a great preseason but hey its just preseason--as for m vick

I agree with everyone else he did his time and everyone deserves a 2nd chance--so time will tell!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to zrock

Misty not to bad for a pick-up it keeps McNabb on his toes 100% and he has some injury issues if I remember correctly. I had him I fantasy a few years ago and his health was shaky ‘cause he took some hard licks. That’s the funny thing how the fans came down on him and I’m thinking wait talk to the front line, too. Anna I think that’s why the pick up was so great lookhow Mcnabb responded to a benching he blew up the rest of the season. The pressure right behind him or a side line away may make him one of the strongest QB’s this season (I hope’cause I think he’s on ONE of my fantasy teams again this season). Besides one word WILDCAT. Also think of the stuff Evan Myers did with Tim Tebo Tim’s freshman season. Myers had a great QB, Chris Leak, and utilized Tebow in some clever and sneaky plays.

I know what he did was awful, but it seems it was a life style he was accustom too. By no means do I mean that as an excuse, but the Roman’s would gather to see fights to the death between animals and even humans. I’m not into boxing but don’t be pay to see two guys fight to near death? A big thing for me was him having Dungey on his side as a mentor. Between that and some of the other positive stuff that was being played up Vick owes a ton of gratitude to his agent or whoever that worked behind the scenes.

Denise that sounds so cool. Opening season for the Rays was a blast and they finished 2nd but all the championship spirit is captivating. Love your lion comment. Yeah. Where were they? My DH2B says that’s why Tebow didn’t go pro the chance he’d be shipped to Detroit. Sorry to any detriot fans, but man they have some serious building to do. Hard hats all around for that needs construction zone. Besides the best thing they had went to da boyz.

Kris now that’s rollin’ to a game in style!!

Deb heck of a great D in baltimore…I think this is my third year with Baltimore D… in fact I p-ed off my Dh2B when I picked a defense “too” early.

Our home (bucs) is against the boys and we are working on those tickets. It will probally be the only live game we see. Zandra is my team was any better I'd throw down a bet... my prima flowers against your prima flowers.

Yikes the passion flows through me and the season has not officially began…Anyone want to get who I cheer for as a college team?

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to Ms.Schwiet

YEAH!! The Dolphins are about to kick-off pre-season and I saw my man Jason Taylor during the promo just now. I love football!!!!!!!

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 08-17-09 03:54 PM

uh-oh now we are going to talk college ball!!

hook'em horns!!

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to zrock

College football, will talk the talk with that game too. In our family there is no other conference but the SEC (even when DH worked in the athletic department at Texas for four years). Love the Vols which is why I love Peyton Manning (DH went to UT) but our team is Mississippi State where DH is an Assist Athletic Director - Go Dawgs!! Can't wait for September, we have an awesome home schedule - Jackson State, Houston, LSU, Georgia Tech, Florida, Ol' Miss & Alabama. I am lovin this forum. I only have a few female friends who actually like football.

elizabeth_C
Veteran
elizabeth_C
In response to pistachio

After that preseason game, i think the colts are going to have a long season.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to elizabeth_C

I'm with you on the SEC but as Zandra know you have to respect the long horns...

I think most teams are going to have a lot of struggling this season. That should make it fun

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio

Stacey, are we going to do the fantasy football? Where in FL are you? I was born and raised in Naples. The majority of my family is still there but I do have some in Sebring and Orlando.

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to pistachio

Yes it is just after 1am but I had to stay up and watch the replay of the Dolphin first pre-season game. They won and they looked pretty good!

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to pistachio

I am a DIEHARD football fan. and my team is...The Buffalo Bills. I know, i know tough team to follow. But I've been cheering for them my whole life.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to Lamoo12

BREAKING NEWS

Brett Favre is on a plane headed to Vikings camp and after passing a phsyical he will be signed to a 2 year 10-12 mill contract

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to pistachio

• KingMemories Said:
YEAH!! The Dolphins are about to kick-off pre-season and I saw my man Jason Taylor during the promo just now. I love football!!!!!!!

Lucky you to have Jason Taylor. He's just so drop-dead gorgeous! (and a good player to boot!) Did you see him on Dancing with the Stars?? I soooo wanted him win! Hmm, I notice that I usually want the football players to win the dancing competition every season. I think I may have a hidden fantasy here!!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

• BlingPrincessMarci Said:
BREAKING NEWS

Brett Favre is on a plane headed to Vikings camp and after passing a phsyical he will be signed to a 2 year 10-12 mill contract

I know he's a good player and all, but I'm so tired of him at this point. I think he just needs to retire and exit gracefully. Actually, I think he should have retired from Green Bay. I know he did originally but then made his "comeback" with NYJ, but some of these guys just gotta know when to pack it up.

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
BREAKING NEWS

I know he's a good player and all, but I'm so tired of him at this point. I think he just needs to retire and exit gracefully. Actually, I think he should have retired from Green Bay. I know he did originally but then made his "comeback" with NYJ, but some of these guys just gotta know when to pack it up.

yeah im pretty tired of the Farve circus... but this does make the Viks a real big NFC threat no matter how old he is... even last year they did well and that was really based on their run game.. well now they have someone with an arm... a 40 year old arm.. but a veteran arm.. they may be able to have a run and air game!

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

• provinca Said:
BREAKING NEWS

yeah im pretty tired of the Farve circus... but this does make the Viks a real big NFC threat no matter how old he is... even last year they did well and that was really based on their run game.. well now they have someone with an arm... a 40 year old arm.. but a veteran arm.. they may be able to have a run and air game!

I have wondered why he wants to play there. When he was a Packer he couldn't play in the Dome..in fact those were usually his worst games. I really am sick of the drama and couldn't care less. Just wait till he plays MY team Best of Luck!!!!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

well ive had Sports Center on just about all day... and during the Green Bay/Jets transition.. when GB DIDN'T want him to play.. they also didnt want him to play anywhere else.. esp. someone in their division.. and at that time the Viks were interested then too... so they have always been in the pictures... its just now that hes allowed to play there

and it is official... hes back in #4 and on the Viks practice field

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

Now on to some IMPORTANT news!!!!!!

Opening day of football season..it IS an offical holiday... and it just happens to be my birthday
I'm having a tailgating party at my house all day long...you all are invited since you are all football fans I just wish you all lived closer!!!!!!

BlingPrincessMarci
Diva
BlingPrincessMarci

we got tickets to go to a preseason Colts game Thursday vs the Eagles im really excited to start this football season

krishunter
Diva
krishunter

we got tickets to go to a preseason Colts game Thursday vs the Eagles im really excited to start this football season

I hope you have as much fun as I did Sat

Page 3 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics