Page 38 of 39 
Username Post: Football Fans Unite!        (Topic#1512847)
pugs223
Idol
pugs223
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Holy carp! I checked in here first then looked at my score. Love my Aaron Rodgers!

I guess I have some rookie luck

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to pugs223

Heee hee u had some good picks. Crazy how unpredictable it all can be

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Wow Stacey -- you had a good week this week. And your kicker got 23 points! I've never seen that many points from a kicker!!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

Thanks. Reminder start swapping your players if you have bye weeks!!!

provinca
Mayor
provinca

I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to be dealt my 2nd loss of the season today -- all my good guys are on a bye, and looks like Stacey has spruced up her lineup very nicely! Dang!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

I'm going through the thing in my other league- sitting brady and welker breaks my heart and will probally deal me in for a loss. Besides the injuries and such. I actually considered play sebastian in this league 'cause there was no way I was dropping him, but I found something that will work a band-aide at kicker until he's back

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Week 8 total nightmare of bye weeks for me. I'm hoping for a bad week for Miami so I can squeak through.

pugs223
Idol
pugs223

Yes, week 8 byes are bad for me too. good luck

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to pugs223

What they hey! I benched Brady today thinking Pittsburg defense would be all over him and so I played Brees. He's clocked less than 5 points in 3 quarters!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to pistachio

Geeeze it's been awhile.. Looks like I forgot about this league after week 13 so I missed the playoffs! My other league got pretty heated and intense.

Anyway who's everyone pulling for in the Super Bowl.... yah yah yah we KNOW anna BRADY

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

And if that's not s fun enough question here's one we did at work. Knowing the Madden curse (if your on the cover of the Madden game you'll have a terrible year) who would you like to see on the cover?

On a serious note who do you think will get the honor 'cause they're great and they deserve it WITHOUT the curse?

And one more question? What's everyone doing for the Super Bowl?
Since my husband won our fantasy football we're hosting the super bowl party. Personally, I'm going to be at Ustream joining Katherine from scrapbeach the ning site for her scrap party.

provinca
Mayor
provinca

LOL Staci! You know who I'm routing for!! I'm not a huge Brady fan, but I do love me my Pats! I'm NOT a huge Manning fan -- either brothers or father -- so I'm anxious to see NYG go down. It sure is going to be a good game though -- both teams have loads of talent and it's pretty much anyone's game. I would, of course, love to see the Pats get some revenge for that very, very, very poor showing the last time these guys were at the Super Bowl.

Now, about that ning scrap party you'll be at during it all -- details please!!!!

Edited by provinca on 01-28-12 05:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

Here's the ning site

http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/

from their you can link to her ustream and that is where she does the show

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to BlingPrincessMarci

Anyone around? My local group is drafting before the end of the year. Anyone interested in playing fantasy football?

daintydiva2
Expert
daintydiva2

Yes I'm game. Let me know what's going on.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to daintydiva2

I was just thinking about this yesterday! I'm sooo ready for some football!!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to provinca

I must happy dance NOW!!! I guess I need to try to remember my flea flicker log in and then send out some PMs to past players and start a new discussion to spark interest. Ok that's my things to do list. Tonight is an open night at Buccaneers training camp with fireworks. I'm pretty stoke!

Resident

i love me some football! Huge Steeler fan, here!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Laura40

Welcome Laura!!!!

daintydiva2
Expert
daintydiva2

Welcome Laura

Page 38 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options