Page 11 of 11 
Username Post: September *Cricut Creativity* Challenge        (Topic#1512907)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KrickleScraps

Ooo Tracy!!

Thank You So Much for taking the time to share those with us!

Can't wait to take a closer look!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to -Jenn-

• -Jenn- Said:
ok... so i'm confused. Does our items HAVE to be the themes from the first page? or does it just have to include using our cricut? I am kind of stuck on a LO for an autumnish theme. I noticed on the first page people used holiday themed items. Can I do just a normal LO as long as I use my cricut?

Jenn, this challenge is completely open to whatever you wish to create!...The main rule is that you have to use your Cricut no matter what!...no matter what you create!

The included themes & twists just give us a guide and help us keep our projects themed, fun & festive!

HTH!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to KellyCali

Good morning ladies!

Tracy---those are too cute! Mind if I lift the idea?

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

ok... i too thought it had to be based on the themes only.... so here is my LO using my cricut

I used the walk in my garden for the flowers and the george cart for the circles

untitled
By Scrapriguez

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
  • -Jenn- Said:
ok... so i'm confused. Does our items HAVE to be the themes from the first page? or does it just have to include using our cricut? I am kind of stuck on a LO for an autumnish theme. I noticed on the first page people used holiday themed items. Can I do just a normal LO as long as I use my cricut?

Jenn, this challenge is completely open to whatever you wish to create!...The main rule is that you have to use your Cricut no matter what!...no matter what you create!

The included themes & twists just give us a guide and help us keep our projects themed, fun & festive!

HTH!

hehe!! I wish I knew that earlier! lol! I was freaking out because I thought we HAD to have the autumn theme! lol, this makes it a lot easier, and now I know for future months! Well, at least I got out of my comfort zone and made something I normally wouldn't of. So I should say thank you for the confusion!! lol!

bbscraps
Diva
bbscraps
In response to -Jenn-

jci,hope everyones good,i better hurry if i want to get a recipe card done,if not maybe oct,bb

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to cpowife

• cpowife Said:
Good morning ladies!

Tracy---those are too cute! Mind if I lift the idea?

Feel free!

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-

Hey guys!! Just wanted to share this LO... since it was done using the cricut!! just for sharing! TFL!

Mustang- done by the boyfriend!!!!!!
By -Jenn-

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to -Jenn-

i certainly cannot finish in time this time again!! booo on me. I will next month .. I am determined!!

KrickleScraps
Diva
KrickleScraps
In response to SplendidMoments

Hi Ladies...I'm signing off here and I'll see you in October!

Have a great day!

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-

I am signing off too!!

Page 11 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics