Username Post: CK Convention TULSA?/        (Topic#1513389)
tpotsherry
Idol
tpotsherry

Anyone headed to this- this weekend?

This will be my first time to one of these. I didnt sign up for classes-just going to check it out and to shop! If I like what I see, I will definately go to the one in Oct in Kansas City.

If you have gone before...what did you like best?

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to tpotsherry

I have been to the convention in the past. I didn't go to the 'make and takes' but I truly enjoyed having every major scrapbooking vendor available to me at 1 site. I think you will have fun and the Renaissance is a nice hotel. There are also many eating establishments in that area.

I have also been in 2 of 3 scrapbooking stores that are in the Yellow Pages. Scrapbooks Galore and More and Scrap Happys both had tons of stuff and were well organized. They have both been in business for years.

I hope you enjoy your visit to Tulsa.

tpotsherry
Idol
tpotsherry
In response to SoonerT

Thanks!!

We were going to just go for the day, but now we are thinking of taking off after work. We wont be staying at the convention hotel, but one just a few blocks away. I am excited to go see what is out there!

SoonerT
Governor
SoonerT
In response to tpotsherry

Have a great time!

doxymommy
Veteran
doxymommy
In response to SoonerT

I went to the one in Charlotte NC last weekend. I had never been before and could have spent all day. I did not do any classes; just did the vendor day. Having that many places to shop was amazing and the make and takes were cool.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics