Page 1 of 20 
Username Post: Build it Bingo- circle- FINAL WINNER IS HERE        (Topic#1514203)
Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Bingo anyone?

All calls will be made on Monday and Friday!!

Let’s play another round of Build it and bring it scrapbook bingo. Players will be assigned a random bingo card on September 14. Each square on the bingo card will have an item or technique that could be used on a scrap page. This time I will make a few squares that are related to common challenges played here at sb.com. Only pages made new as of September 15 will qualify for this bingo game. I will call random squares every 1, 2, or 3 days depending on the spinning wheel.

This is a betting/swapping challenge. So all players must be willing to fork over a scrap item if they lose. I will simply PM the winner's address to those that owe the winner, but please do not hold me responsible for the collection of prizes. Also please respect the winner and mail whatever you promise to the winner... no flaking!!!

For every 5 players we will have a winner. So if only 5 people play we will have one winner and four of the non-winners will mail a prize. If ten play we will have two winners and the remain 4 non winners will mail a prize and so. This means the more players we have the more winner we have. You only have to promise one prize unless you want to play the blackout round.

I will make, shuffle, and lable random bingo. I shuffled these envelopes and I number them 1-20. The first person to agree to the challenge will get envelop #1 so on and so forth. On Sept.15th I will scan each bingo card and upload them along with the players name in the response just below this post.

THE RULES:
*Your lo has to be new as of
Sept 15, of this year it can be used for other challenges. In fact I tried to make squares related to common challenges.
**Upload your lo here only AFTER the square has been called or whenever you get the square completed.

***Squares cannot be combined but two page layouts can count towards 2 different squares
****The squares called will be random. I will update the front page, the title, and post within the thread when a new square is called.
*****IF I give a clue on the next call out I will try to add it to my siggy.
******When the challenge has been closed, I will PM the address of one of the winners to you so that you can mail the prize.
******* I will also PM the address of the blackout winner to those that want to play the bonus round.
********Share the love

Be sure to share your layouts as you complete them and if you can find a few extra minutes leave love. I know you’ll want to rush and get these layouts done and won’t have much time for love, but please share it and spread it.

ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab under the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.[/color]

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
2. Click on 'Link/Share' tab under the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

TO PLAY:
*Reply to this message declaring your intent to play and what prize you will offer
**Collect your card on the 14th and make sure you understand what each square means. Ask if you unsure
***Come back on the 15th and randomly to see what squares have been called.
****When you have a square called post it to the thread.
*****If you have bingo, reply bingo and with the final layout that earns you the bingo and in the next reply please show again the other three qualifying layouts
******If you don’t win, be a good sport and send the prize to the winner I designate to you.
*******If you do win enjoy the reward.

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 11-27-09 04:04 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to Ms.Schwiet

Players and cards (eventually):
1. provinca

provinca
By Ms.Schwiet

2. scrapriguez

scraprigues
By Ms.Schwiet

3. portiasmom

portiasmom
By Ms.Schwiet

4. doxymommy

doxymommy
By Ms.Schwiet

5. xAlysoneX

xalysonex
By Ms.Schwiet

6. zrock

zrock
By Ms.Schwiet

7. sweet destiny

sweet destintiny
By Ms.Schwiet

8. craftysprinkles

craftysprinkles
By Ms.Schwiet

9. April C.

april c
By Ms.Schwiet

10. 00elly00

ooelly00
By Ms.Schwiet

11. Pamelalynne

pamelalynne
By Ms.Schwiet

12. Ginny Ginny By Ms.Schwiet

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 09-14-09 12:17 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Bingo squares called:
1. someone (pets included) sleeping- pic,paper, or embellishment
2. punch- use a any type of hole punch including edge
3. Color challenge
4. scraplift- a layout (not a technique) note the orginal artist
5. doodle
6.Dalphia flower
7. pagemap
8.non scrap item
9.2 color stitch
10. ABC challenge
11. distress
12. 6 pics
13. knotted ribbon
14. Handmade tag
15.quilling
16. 8 flowers
17. masking
18. New technique
19. sports page
20. circle

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 11-27-09 11:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Treasure Box (Prizes promised by the players):

1. provinca - embellishment
Prizes to Anna
2. scrapriguez - grab bag
3. portiasmom -flowers
4. doxymommy - embellishments
5. xAlysoneX - bling
6. zrock- embellies
prizes to 00elly00
7. sweet destiny - stickers
8. craftysprinkles - embellishments
9. April C. - floss and buttons
10. 00elly00 - possible stickers
11. Pamelalynne - drum roll please
12. Ms.Schwiet- Schwiet pack of handmade embellies

Ms.Schwiet- TBA

something from me TBA

Black out game
1. zrock- prima
2. sweet destiny- flowers
3. scrapriguez - grab bag
4. craftsprinkles - embellishments
5. 00elly00- ribbon possibly
6. xAlysoneX
7. provinica

plus I'll give something here too

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 11-02-09 02:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Q & A - you'll get answers to commonly asked questions about this challenge here.

Is it too late to sign up?

I'm taking sign-ups until Monday September 21. After that date stop by say "hi", see what we're up to and if you want to play next time leave your name and I'll PM you when the next round starts. We’ll (probably) play a gallery version Oct. 15.

1. Can the prize item I offer be handmade?
YES

2. How many prizes must I offer?
TWO one for each potential winnerA third prize to the first to get a "blackout" (full card finished) is optional

3. Do I send you the prize?
No. I will PM the address of the winner to you and you'll mail it to the winners. Please do not flake out.

4. When do we start?
Cards will be available Sept. 14. The first call out will be Sept 15 so everyone has time to get familiar with what is on the card.

5. When will you call out the next squares?
I will announce the first square on Sept. 15 and I will randomly call squares, but no one than one a day. I may wait a day or two or three. I will also call at random times: morning, noon, and night. I’m away from home 6:30 AM to 4 PM eastern time zone most Mon-Fri, but I do get a lunch break.

6. Do I have to make a new layout?
For this version YES. Hence the Build It and Bring It. The idea is to motivate your internal scrapper.

7. Can I enter cards and altered projects?
Not in this round. The goal is to have everyone completing layouts that should take about the same amount of time.

8. Can I use the same layout for more than one square?
NO. Each square called must have its own unique layout.

9. Can I do two page layouts?
Sure. In fact each side could qualify for a different square so it could count as two, but only post it for the square you wanted it counted as AFTER that square has been called.

10. What do I do when I have a layout that matches a square you called?
Reply in this game when you have a layout that applies and add the picture. Like you do with challenges. Also please public embed. I will try to update the front so it’s easy to leave comments on all layouts.

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
2. Click on 'Link/Share' tab under the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

11. What do I do when I have BINGO?
When you have a bingo reply with the word bingo and the last layout that would equal bingo. I know sometimes the site is slow and computers act up so showing all four at once may be a challenge.

If you could in the next post again post the remaining 3 that equal the bingo.

12. How many squares will be on each BINGO card?
Since this is a build it version the card is smaller 4x4 for a total of 16 squares. Of course I have a total of 21 possibilities so you may be twirling your thumbs between calls because you do not have that square. You COULD build it to share if you’re that highly ambitious.

13. Do we have to have our qualifying layouts posted before the next square is called or can we make them and post them as they get done?
The second part. Make them and post them as you complete them. The challenge is to complete them quickly enough so you are the first to reply BINGO.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Q & A - you'll get answers to commonly asked questions about what the different squares may mean

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

To play reply and announce your prize contribution

Edited by Ms.Schwiet on 08-30-09 11:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Mayor
provinca

I'm in. I can't pass up a good game of bingo! I'll donate embellishments -- either some chipboard, brads or flowers. (Gotta see what I have in the "prize stash"!)

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to provinca

i'm in

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 08-30-09 01:30 PM
In response to SplendidMoments

Sounds like fun. I'll contribute a prize of flowers.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to portiasmom

Welcome girlfriends updating my players list and treasure box...I still have to find what I will give...I may not announce that until I see what is left after the on-line scrap weekend

doxymommy
Veteran
doxymommy

I'm in. I have a stash of embellies for the prize.

xAlysonex
Diva
xAlysonex
In response to doxymommy

I think i'll try & play along again while my mojo holds out I'll send the winner some bling.

Edited by xAlysonex on 09-03-09 03:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to xAlysonex

Welcome and I have updated the players and the goodies

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

Tick Tock 10 days are cards will be posted

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments

ooooh thats a tease!! i cannot wait!!

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 09-04-09 06:56 PM
In response to SplendidMoments

u knw im in --I LOVE BINGO!! which reminds me I need to try to hit up a game this coming week!!

I promise to the winners ----embellies

blackout winner--primas

Sweet Destiny
Guru
Sweet Destiny
In response to zrock

hmmm thought I already signed up for this, but guess not. Sign me up please. I will send some stickers. Black out I will send some flowers.

craftysprinkles
Queen
craftysprinkles
In response to Sweet Destiny

I'm in Stacey - embellishments!

Edited by craftysprinkles on 09-04-09 07:53 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to craftysprinkles

We have enough players now for two prizes plus I have a few playing for black out. The more the merrier and the more winners we can have. Hopefully we get more so there will be more winners. Be sure to update what you will contribute and note if you'll play until a black out occurs.

Page 1 of 20 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics