Username Post: All Day Crop - Birmingham, AL - Sept. 19th        (Topic#1514713)
Andrea Steed
Resident
Andrea Steed

My MOPS group is hosting an All Day Crop fundraiser September 19th at Riverchase Community Church, and I'd love for you to join us!

In addition to fabulous door prizes from Scrapbook.com and Scrap Etc. , unlimited access to die cutting machines (ncluding the AccuCut & Cricut) , AND three mini-classes, we'll also be providing lunch, dinner, and snacks. Can't beat that for only $35!

Full Details here:
http://www.andreasteed.com/node/739

Reserve your table space today!

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to Andrea Steed

I am so bummed that I will be out-of-town that weekend. Please continue to share info about upcoming scrapbooking events. I am two hours away but new to the area and I am looking for all day crops to attend.

Andrea Steed
Resident
Andrea Steed
In response to pistachio

Do you know about this event in Birmingham?
http://scrapetcevents.blogspot.com/

pistachio
Veteran
pistachio
In response to Andrea Steed

Thank you so much!!! I did not know about that event. I moved from DE to MS in January and I have been posting and networking trying to find not only events but fellow scrapbookers in the area. I am willing to drive hours if needed but have been unsuccessful. Please keep posting - I check MS, AL, GA and TN all the time for crops.

IamSamScrapper
Governor
IamSamScrapper
In response to pistachio

• KingMemories Said:
Thank you so much!!! I did not know about that event. I moved from DE to MS in January and I have been posting and networking trying to find not only events but fellow scrapbookers in the area. I am willing to drive hours if needed but have been unsuccessful. Please keep posting - I check MS, AL, GA and TN all the time for crops.

HI. The crop that I attend is every other Friday. But, it is about two hours from you. Dh and I were in Tupelo a couple days ago and it took us over an hour to get there.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics