Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: i cant believe i waited so long!!!        (Topic#1514717)
gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to patchouli2000

• patchouli2000 Said:
I haven't tried them-are they as pretty on the outside? Is there a lot of variety?

I happen to like American Crafts nekkid D ring binders so that I can alter them to my needs. You can make them simple or fancy. There are also others that are plain outside like the other sample below.

This is the cover I did for my inspiration binder to give you an idea

~*~ Inspiration D-Ring Binder ~*~ By Gg Loves Matthew

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to gg loves Matthew

Can you use the same page refills you would for post-bound or are they different?

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls
In response to Smashley

I have got to try these. Even though I do find myself doing 2 pagers I don't think it would bother me too much. You are restricted with the post bound on how many lo you can do so this is great! I like that customizable one! Thanks for posting!

Ami G
Ami G 
Diva
Ami G
  • Ami G on 09-03-09 09:36 AM
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:
Can you use the same page refills you would for post-bound or are they different?

You may find that some of your post-bound page refills will fit. There's not much difference in D-Ring and post-bound refills. But typically, it's a good idea to buy the same brand of page refills to match the album. But I have had some luck with other brands fitting my D-Ring.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Smashley

• Smashley Said:

For the most part, you'll probably find that post-bound pages will fit (it's really just a matter of lining up the holes).

I try to use the same brand of page protectors. I have run across some that are a bit too big. I like them all to be the same in the album.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Bxr-Linda

I bought some of the We R memory keepers 6-up page protectors that are labeled for post bound. They work fine in my 3-ring.

DesiLee
Idol
DesiLee
In response to jobrien7

Hrm, I was worried about 2 pagers so I never bought one. Now that I know stapeling the page protectors works, I may have to pick one up. I do hate adding pages to my post bound books, it is a serious PITA. When I put new pages in my wedding album, something went wrong and now all the holes at the bottom are broken, so they sit crooked

Smashley
Idol
Smashley
In response to DesiLee

Well, that's it. If I can fit the refills I just bought into the same brand D-Ring album--I'm SOLD. Now I just have to wait for my next paycheck. Thanks for all the info, ladies!

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to Smashley

Haven;t tried D-ring, but will consider it in the future.

patchouli2000
Expert
patchouli2000
In response to Smashley

Very cute Gina, I'll have to pick one up.

Craftylady05
Tenant
Craftylady05
In response to hodgepodge722

I am not a big fan of post bound anymore. I do too many pages so I am a D ring kind of girl!

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Craftylady05

I love my D ring binders - I have one Bazzill one but mostly I used the We R Memory Keepers or the Pebbles ones

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to jobrien7

My vote is for D-rings as well. I'm not a chronological scrapper - I just work on what ever page happenes to inspire me that particular day. So being able to shuffle my pages around easily is really important to me. I love them!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics