Username Post: CD Cases        (Topic#1514999)
livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86

Where do you get the CD cases for your acrylic stamps? I know you can buy them at Wal-Mart, but do they have to be a specific size? Do you have to take out the little "tray" that the CD sits in? If so, the ones that are sold at Wal-Mart, are you able to take the tray out?

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to livelovecreate86

Yes you can use the ones from walmart and the tray does come out. Sometimes its easier to just let them "cling" to the case instead of the plastic sheet they come on so you can fit them all inside.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

I bought mine at Walmart. Just make sure they are the thick ones, not the slim style. To pop ou the middle, I have found that the best way is to take one of the outside corner and pull it back somewhat. It kinda feels like you are breaking the case but you're really not. It then just pops out.

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to godschild94

I got mine from staples. You can get a pretty good deal on them. Make sure to get the regular cases and the cd tray pops right out. I also use the cd cases for my spellbinders dies, which is really nice.

alarae
alarae 
Diva
alarae
In response to llprncess3

Instead of buying a bunch of empty cd cases, use your cases that music cds come in. Pop out the tray and the back paper and there you go.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to alarae

They sell them at Big Lots also...you just need to make sure the ones you buy have the black insert on the inside not the super thin cases

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to gg loves Matthew

I was very lucky about a month ago and found a huge box of CD cases at a yard sale for $1.00 - wahoo

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics