Username Post: Help me please!! I need Dandelions!!        (Topic#1515741)
MissAmazing
Resident
MissAmazing

Hello Ladies

I have a picture of my 8 year old daughters first encounter with dandelions. We live in Arizona so she knows nothing of grass and trees and plants and things. SO needless to say she was plucking them faster than they could grow and I was taking pictures like the Paparazzi. Don't act like you haven't been "that" mom!! LOL

Now, I have a problem- aside from a couple Basic Grey rub-ons I can not find anything with dandelions on it. No paper, no stamps, no nothing! If you know of any line with dandelions please PLEASE let me know!!!

Its just too cute to go unscrapped!

Thank you ladies for all your help
Jennifer

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to MissAmazing

I sent you a private message! Best of luck on your search. It sounds like you have some adorable photos.

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 09-16-09 02:44 AM
In response to riorabbit

The new Cosmo Cricket Earth Love line has cute cute cute dandelions on the paper, chipboard and rubons. The back side of CC patterned paper "Remember" is an adorable page of muted dandelines.

Also, SEI has a paper from a line called "Dill Blossoms" that has flowers that look like dandelions. The SuperStore carries some single sheets, but there are other papers in the paper pack that have the "dandelions" in other colors.

You can see the Cosmo Cricket paper upclose in this project: Dandelion project

~ Izzy

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to IzzyB

I had this same problem months ago... I found a Fancy Pants rub-on... I looked in the SS, and they don't carry it anymore. But, I know Hambly has dandelions - paper and rub-ons. I did find them and decided to go the route I did.

Here is what I came up with-
Do They Roar? By Momma Paparazzi

scrappinnelly
Mayor
scrappinnelly
In response to momma paparazzi

I have this tiny version... forgot I had them until now. I could have used them on my dandelion pages as well. http://www.gelatinstamps.com/products/products_big andwi...

What will you do... By Scrappinnelly

Discover By Scrappinnelly

Take Time To Smell The Flowers By Scrappinnelly

Kristy the Odd Girl
Veteran
Kristy the Odd Girl
In response to scrappinnelly

Hambly!!! They have some great papers with dandelions and transparencies and rubons! wonderful stuff! http://www.qbaroo.com/HamblyScreenPrints/

JaniceMO
Queen
JaniceMO
In response to Kristy the Odd Girl

I have also seen some that were paper pieced from tiny sun, or snowflake punches that were adorable.

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 09-16-09 07:28 AM
In response to JaniceMO

The Basic Grey Euphoria line also includes pp with dandelions. That paper is white with primarily red. Maybe a touch of purple. It probably matches the BG rub-ons you have.

hello_tarina
Resident
hello_tarina
In response to IzzyB

There's an beautiful acrylic stampset trough Close To My Heart called Treasures. It's only available through Sebtember 30th. It's all about dandelions.
My aunt is a Close To My Heart consultant, here's the link if your interrested. www.jwilson.myctmh.com
Hope this helps

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to hello_tarina

Do you need dandelions in full bloom or that have gone to seed?

You could use layered flower punches or prima-type flowers to make a bloom.

Use a white pen to draw your own seeds.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 09-16-09 09:58 AM
In response to Bxr-Linda

I've seen some digital dandelion elements, I'd be happy to look if you're interested.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

I think this is a dandelion stamp. I believe it was part of a "birthday" stamp set. I don't see it in the Superstore but I'll add the name later.

Great Britain Vacation 2006 Day 5
By Gelidy Gelato

jinx
jinx 
Tenant
jinx
  • jinx on 09-16-09 12:28 PM

I saw a cute dandelion die cut at Scrap Your Trip.com. I actually have it on my wish list.

hth

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to jinx

Saw these today..not sure what they are but they remind me of dandylions.
Jillibean Soup - Lentil Soup Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Toasted Cumin, BRAND NEW

MissAmazing
Resident
MissAmazing
In response to dollscrap

Ooooh My Gosh!!!

Thank you ladies all soooo much for your finds! I can't wait to go through all of them!

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me

I remembered this layout from over at A cherry On Top. This is NOT my layout, it was made by Bernadette from South Africa. She has an amazing gallery.
Dandelions 1
Dandelions 2

riorabbit
Queen
riorabbit
In response to pieces of me

Yum, I am loving the Cosmo Cricket earth love!

I would bet you could even doodle a cute dandylion pretty easily too. A white uniball signo pen would rock.

I found another Stampin up set too that has one. It is cute since it has hearts and so it looks like little hearts are blowing away from it. (like blowing kisses. ) Let me know if you want me to find it in the catalog for you.

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to riorabbit

The Storybook cricut cartridge has a dandelion on it - maybe you have that cart?

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Castle Scrapper

the dandelions stamp set is from Heidi Grace WINNEFRED ST Clear Stamps - BIRTHDAY!
(you can see it on ebay) It has 1 complete dandelion, 4 more dandlion tops and one more leaf AND then it has a bunch of birthday stamps for a total of 16 stamps. Weird how they put dandelion stamps with birthday related stamps.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics