Page 238 of 238 
Username Post: JAFF (Just A Few Friends)        (Topic#1515743)
jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to KristaDee

Hello!

Kim that sounds awful! I hope you are now on the mend and able to eat better. Did your puppy try to make you feel better?

Krista I am so excited to see new layouts from you. I ned to go visit your gallery. I did enjoy the latest pictures especially the colorful tree.

I am envious of the places in the world that get a true fall show. We get a little but not like the middle or east coast parts of the country/continent.

I am thinking of starting a blog about Olive's antics, I know you both have one, any advice? Where do you get the cool backgrounds?

Anyone doing any challenges this month?

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to jaxxan

Jill - guess if you want to see my pages, I should upload them! LOL Will have to do that this week yet.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-26-13 04:16 AM
In response to KristaDee

Hello,

Much better now. This month has really sucked for me. Sick for over three weeks of it, female stuff being a pain.

Karlie had some blookwork done and it came back positive for Anaplasma, some tick related things. So now she is on antibiotics!

Got a couple of other things/changes with the family that are just hanging around waiting to see what happens. Hoping the our plans and God's plan are the same.

I don't know when the last time was I even thought about scrapping!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to KimKV

Yes Krista it would be helpful if you uploaded the layouts. I have a good imagination but not that good.

Happy October Kim, Hopefully all the yuckies stay in September.
I am glad your feeling better. How is Karlie doing?
In the family do you mean just the family of the three of you or is it to do with extended family. Whatever it is, I hope it works out how you want it.

I just wanted to pop in to say hi and see how all of you were doing. Today is my first day working in the classroom for this year. I am happy I got the math shift as they are changing how they do it this year, but not happy about the timing of the shift!

Its harder now that we have a newborn. I am not looking forward to pre-school where you drop them off and pretty much turn around to pick them up. Hard to think my oldest will be graduating from High school when Xach enters Kindergarten. Talk about starting over.

Well I digress. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to jaxxan

Jill - I will get those pages uploaded today! LOL

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Jill, and others.

Here's what I've scrapbooked. There's 5 layouts, but it's all in one "project"

Family Album 2007 By KristaDee

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-01-13 10:06 AM
In response to KristaDee

Yeah!!! Someone scrapped and shared!! I actually did a page yesterday, but I'm claiming today for challenges. Shhh, don't tell

Wow Jill, that is certainly starting over! But that's ok. By the time Xach is in high school, you will be will trained on all the tricks and mischief them boy get into.

Family stuff just the three of us. DJ is trying to decide if he still really wants to go into the military or go to school. It's been a year since we started all the stuff to get him cleared to go. Him and Scott went to the recruiters yesterday, he is going to go ahead and go get the military physical, then the findings will have to go to the surgeon general again because of the medical waiver. That will probably buy him a month or so.

Then hopefully we will know about something else that we are hoping to happen. But we are keeping that hush hush for know. But if it happens it will be good!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KimKV

I got almost 100 photos printed out. We will see how much I get accomplished this weekend. The Hubs and I are off to a "geek party" for the weekend. (It's like a football/hockey game party but for geeks!) LOL.... My DH, and 3 other friends play the same online game, and that online game has teams of "pro" players, so they get all those teams together, and have games, then they have semi-finals (last weekend), and then the FINALS! (This weekend) So the guys are watching the game, and us ladies will be doing manicures, scrapbooking, maybe head to the spa.... lots of fun girl stuff. I'm really looking forward to it, as we're ditching the kids with DH's parents. It's a bit of a drive for us, and would have meant the kids miss 2 days of school, and I didn't want them to do that. So they get to stay home. So we will be kid free from Thursday evening - Monday evening when we get home.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to KristaDee

Krista I left some love on your layouts. The boys are so cute and you really captured some wonderful moments.
This weekend sounds like fun. Looking forward to seeing what you get done.

HI Kim, I am soooo curious now what your other news is now. I am wondering is she moving again? Did they win the lottery?
Sounds like DJ has some big decisions to make, will be interested to hear what he decides.

I am so glad the weekend is almost here.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to jaxxan

Thanks for the love Jill and Kim.

We are looking forward to this weekend away.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-03-13 01:01 PM
In response to KristaDee

I bet you are Krista!

Well, Jill, we didn't win the lottery.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KimKV

Didn't get a single page scrapbooked this weekend, but we sure had fun.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-08-13 10:31 AM
In response to KristaDee

Now did you really think you would!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KimKV

That's what my Hubs asked too! Next time I will just leave the scrapbooking stuff at home. At least I'm ready to scrap here in the evenings.

Page 238 of 238 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics