Page 2 of 238 
Username Post: JAFF (Just A Few Friends)        (Topic#1515743)
mojosmaddy
Guru
mojosmaddy
In response to KimKV

Awwwwwww that is a bummer!!!!!!!

Is DH mechanical enough to figure out the problem?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-16-09 05:36 PM
In response to mojosmaddy

Possibly, my Dad gave him some ideas of things to check. It's weird because it started right up before we bought it and again at home later that night. I'm just glad we didn't drive a long way and this happened!! DH is going to send the guy we bought it from to see if this ever happened to him.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to KimKV

I hope you are able to get the boat working. That is such a bummer!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-17-09 03:20 AM
In response to jaxxan

DH sent an e-mail to the guy we bought it from. And he told him what may have happened, something about flooding it and drying the spark plugs. DH is off work tomorrow and fiddle with it then.

pollywog
Expert
pollywog
In response to KimKV

Hi ladies!
Just dropping a line to wish you all a wonderful day today!
I almost scrapped last night, but my boyfriend put in a movie and I got interested....
At least I am going to Scrapmania at Archiver's tomorrow night so I can get a couple pages done! heehee!

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to pollywog

That sounds like fun Hollie! I haven't been to an Archiver's, there aren't any close to me.
Hope you get the boat figured out Kim, what lake do you go to?

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to KimKV

Kristi, my mom lives in Raleigh. I have heard of Topsail, just not sure where it is.

cheryljunegirl
Queen
cheryljunegirl
In response to GinnyHughes

Hi all!

Kim- hope you all get the boat fixed! It will be so much fun once you get it up and running.

Hollie- have fun at Archivers.

Here is a new layout from me. It will be the last from me for at least a week. My daughter leaves for her mission in SIX days...yikes...so much to do before she leaves. There definitely won't be time for scrapping...picture taking yes...scrapping no. So this is it from me for now:

I Have a Great Grandpa By Cheryljunegirl

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 09-17-09 06:06 AM
In response to KimKV

Morning Friends! How is everyone today?

Lauren- My sister lives in Chesterfield & my son lives in West County! How crazy is that..small world! I live in Colunbia IL which is a small town across the river from South St Louis County. It is smalltown USA with the city close buy. It's the best of both worlds!

Kim what a pain & let down! You were all excited to take the boat out & blah.... Any word?

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 09-17-09 06:10 AM
In response to cheryljunegirl

Cheryl Awesome lo! Ohhh I bet you will be snapping some pics the next 6 days. I would be a bundle of nerves! hang in there

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 09-17-09 06:13 AM
In response to Foamy

Gotta cut grass today UGGGG
I try to do it during the week so the weekend is free from that duty... they are short enough & hate to work them away.

pollywog
Expert
pollywog
In response to GinnyHughes

• 2girls2dogs Said:
That sounds like fun Hollie! I haven't been to an Archiver's, there aren't any close to me.
Hope you get the boat figured out Kim, what lake do you go to?

It is soooo much fun! I love Achiver's, but I think some of their prices are a little too high. Usually during the week you can use their scraproom for free, but tomorrow night costs $15. For snacks, soda and door prizes. My friend got a buy 1 get 1 free seat, so that's how I got to go!

Edited by pollywog on 09-17-09 07:45 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pollywog
Expert
pollywog
In response to Foamy

• Foamy Said:
Gotta cut grass today UGGGG
I try to do it during the week so the weekend is free from that duty... they are short enough & hate to work them away.

Hope the weather is perfect for you! I know what you mean about the weekends....all summer long they feel so packed full of things to do...by Sunday you wonder where all your time went.

zrock
zrock 
Governor
zrock
  • zrock on 09-17-09 07:59 AM
In response to KimKV

ok so I am just checking in and seeing what you are up to madame presidente! you know me your stalker!! hehe!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to zrock

Zandra,
You are to funny! Kim is lucky to have such a nice stalker!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-17-09 11:13 AM
In response to cheryljunegirl

• cheryljunegirl Said:
Hi all!

Kim- hope you all get the boat fixed! It will be so much fun once you get it up and running.

Hollie- have fun at Archivers.

Here is a new layout from me. It will be the last from me for at least a week. My daughter leaves for her mission in SIX days...yikes...so much to do before she leaves. There definitely won't be time for scrapping...picture taking yes...scrapping no. So this is it from me for now:

I Have a Great Grandpa By Cheryljunegirl

We have our first official JAFF layout!!! Go Cheryl!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-17-09 11:18 AM
In response to zrock

• zrock Said:
ok so I am just checking in and seeing what you are up to madame presidente! you know me your stalker!! hehe!

Hi Z...You stalker you!! I'm starting a group for all of us slow scrappers, that get happy when we finish 2 pages in less than a week.

Anyone that is wondering why she calls me madame presidente, it's because I am the president and whip master of a goal setting group.

And I almost scrapped today!!! But, alas I was just not motivated enough by the time I got home form errands. Maybe tomorrow while the hubby fiddles with the boat!!

Edited by KimKV on 09-17-09 11:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Mrs. Tristan
Queen
Mrs. Tristan
In response to KimKV

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Is dinner ready? Oh wait.. uh.. where am i? SO THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN ALL THIS TIME!?!?!?! THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T FINE YOU!

kzookeeper
Queen
kzookeeper
In response to KimKV

Hi everyone,

My name is Betty, I am 50 (looks like I might be the oldest in the group !!! I've been married to my DH, Jerry, for 32 years (in Dec). We have four wonderful "kids" - Joshua (24), Adam (22 and recently married to my DIL Andrea), Sarah (20) and Benjamin (18). I thought when Benjamin finished high school (homeschooled) and Sarah started college, and Adam married that I would have soooooo much more time to scrap - I don't know what happened!!!! I hardly ever have time lately. LOL! Sarah and I have worked like dogs for the last couple of months painting and moving rooms around (since Adam married and vacated the premises) and we FINALLY have our dream scrap room/library! (of course - it's mostly scrapping space - !)I just come in here and sit....... don't scrap..... just sit....... and look......! Hopefully I will get some pics of soon of our finished room and HOPEFULLY I will find where I misplaced my mojo when we were organizing so I can get back to scrapping

Anyhow, we have three "kids" still living at home. We also have FIVE dogs - three that live inside and two outside. AND my mother lives on one side of us and DH mother on the other!!!!! So, my life can be a ZOO!

I know a couple of you already and am looking forward to getting to know the others. Sarah is hoping to get on here later and introduce herself - she has two Eng. comp. papers to finish and turn in before midnight tonight - ugh!

Hope you all have a great scrapping weekend (we are going to a crop Fri. night - yippee!!!). I'll check in again soon.

Betty

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-17-09 01:14 PM
In response to kzookeeper

Betty, have you heard from you DIL if she wants to join??

I go and just sit and my new work table too!! It's that funny? You don't have me beat my too much I will be 47 next month. Like a fine wine, I simply improve with age!!

DH almost got the boat to start this afternoon. We think it might need need sparkplugs.

Page 2 of 238 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics