Username Post: JAFF (Just A Few Friends)        (Topic#1515743)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-17-12 02:25 PM
In response to provinca

Yep Just big box stores here too. Have a Hobby Lobby and it's got a good selection of stuff.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to KimKV

I went to the new-ish Hobby Lobby in Manchester over the summer. I really liked it. They were having a huge sale and I got a bunch of good deals, so it was worth the hike.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-18-12 05:21 AM
In response to provinca

That's the one! It is a nice one.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-18-12 11:41 AM
In response to KimKV

Posted some pictures of Tucker getting his first bath in my gallery if anyone wants to see.

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to KimKV

Okay let's see.....

Kim, I think I would pull my busines from this loan guy. If he is too busy to service your loan then he doesn't need the business. the fact he let the paperwork expire is a huge red flag.

We have refi'ed a couple of times and it took a matter of a few weeks. I think someone else deserves your business.

Tucker is so adorable! He looks like he belongs with you and yor family! I loved all the pictures! Olive just turned 1 so now we have fur babies together.

Bonnie, did I read your post right, is your company going to cut hours. I hope everything is okay!

Hi Anna, good to see you on here.

Mary, I think I am old school hoarder, I just collect it and keep it but don't use it. What if I need it for something else?? Your using your inventory, so good for you!

NOthing really new here just field trips, same school stuff and getting ready for our family crazy season. My youngest birthday is in December so I have a party for him, my husband also has a birthday and then christmas!

Still wondering how the dog is going to handle the tree, ornaments and presents, she is a chewer!

Have a nice Sunday!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-18-12 02:16 PM
In response to jaxxan

we are really close to closing. We are a little more complicated because we are VA, Scott also has disability because of his knee, so that comes into play. Not that it should take this long because of that. Also, I guess they didn't plan ahead very well and didn't realize how may people would take advantage of the drop in rates - well yes dummies people are going to jump on that!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-18-12 02:18 PM
In response to KimKV

I want to let everyone know that Michelle has a lot of things going on right now and won't be around. I told her she could come back whenever she wants.

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to KimKV

Hi everyone! Hope the weekend was good. Mine was good and busy - cleaning I wanted to get done.

Jill, all those birthdays in December - wow!

Kim, dealing with the VA I'm sorry.

Can't believe I scrapped again. I was diagnosed with major depression and anxiety disorder and for a year could have cared less about my favorite hobby, scrapbooking. I feel so much better now and trying to put my life back together piece by piece. So when I get a page done, I'm really proud - lol. Anyway, enough about that!

My Joy-Teresa Collins Vintage Finds By Melissasmith

Have a great Monday, all.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-19-12 11:17 AM
In response to melissasmith

Oh Melissa, I am bipolar, right meds make such a difference as dose counselling. Make therapist is so happy that I finally "got a life". But now that I am scrapping again, I don't have time, because I have a life!!!

OMG! Last night was rough one. First Tucker had a accident in the exercise room. As soon as we saw it he ran downstairs and would not come up even for me! We didn't scold, he wouldn't have known why anyway. Plus attention for dogs is attention good or bad. But I am guessing they really let him have it at the previous "home". Then he kept low growling and mumble barking, until he threw up. Then he went to sleep, think that was at 3AM!!!!

This morning I had him on the tether that we were going to use until we got the fence put up, well the hook came off and he tool off. Fortunately, he has a fascination with the dogs right across the street!

***********ONE LAST THING*************

Would any of you be opposed to me inviting one other person to the group? This questions includes our newest friends. If you want to stalk her profile I will pm her link to you.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KimKV

Kim - sounds like Tucker will need a few days or weeks to settle in. Sure hope he adapts quickly. I'm fine with another person!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-20-12 05:35 AM
In response to KristaDee

Slept peacefully through the night!!! I was wide awake at 5am!!! Usually Scott gets up then and sits with DJ before he leaves for work. I think he likes that time with DJ, even though there isn't much talking!! But, usual he gets up and stay in bed.

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to KimKV

Random thoughts: Good morning!

Kim, I'm bipolar too and it was under control for so long, then back in April I just went to pot, I'll tell ya. I'm just now getting back on track and can feel happiness, which I should because I've much to feel blessed about. Glad I can see it now. I'm glad you slept through the night!

I LOVE MY HOBBY LOBBY!!!! Just saying.

I'm certainly not opposed to bringing in another person. Go for it!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-20-12 01:44 PM
In response to melissasmith

I have been dragging myself backup for some time too. We made a very costly mistake about 2 years ago, moved to Waco, TX, hated it came back home. To our same house and hubby got his same job back. We were gone for like 6 weeks. But it took a toll on us financially. I really feel after that. But after a big blow out with my hubby and finally telling him how bad I felt I got up of butt and got a life. My therapist was thrilled pink and purple!! What till she finds out I got a dog!!!

Anna, next time you get the urge to come to HB, call me!!!!!

Think Tucker is learning his name!

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to KimKV

Tucker is a cutie, Kim!

I don't think I'll be going to HL any time soon. It's that time of year when I put myself on a scrap freeze until CKC! I just finished reworking our budget for 2013 and I'm not liking it too much. DD1 is almost halfway through nursing school, and DD2 is just starting to look at colleges, so it's time to "scrap shop" in my own stash!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-21-12 05:52 AM
In response to provinca

Yea, I don't think I will be either!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-21-12 12:53 PM
In response to KimKV

Tucker went to Petsmart today and he did such a great job!!

And left him the car alone while I ran into the meat shop. Did awesome!!!!

Edited by KimKV on 11-21-12 12:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to KimKV

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! I wish you all a wonderful day filled with many wonderful memories!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-22-12 05:38 AM
In response to provinca

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KimKV

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Sure hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Got my blog updated if any of you wanted to know! LOL

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics