Username Post: JAFF (Just A Few Friends)        (Topic#1515743)
BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to KristaDee

I hope all of you had a Great Thanksgiving I had to work all day came home to a great meal then took my SIL shopping stood in line at Toy r us in the rain for about an hour (did I say it was cold too) and did not buy anything Then slept for about 3hrs and took her to the other stores.
She is 53 yrs old and has never drove she then hands me $5 for gas. I did not have to shop I have been done for awhile just did it to be nice.
Thinking I do to much for everyone and nothing for me stsrting to rethink things

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-25-12 12:12 PM
In response to BonnieJean

Women tend to do that. Must be in our genes.

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to KimKV

Hi is anyone out there LOL

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to BonnieJean

yep - I'm here!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-27-12 01:33 PM
In response to KristaDee

Here. Finally finished a layout, except I have not committed to a flower on it yet.

Today was a really bad day, first my Doc's office called and wanted me to have more blood drawn because my kidney blood work came back not good. Then on the way there my car starts shacking like it's on a washboard and coughing at the same time.So I spent the rest of the day at auto related places.

Last night was rough because I have been struggling about the dog. Things aren't going real great. I think the mistreatment that he got from that jerk and his room mate have made him not really like males. He doesn't want anything to do with Scott unless he has or he thinks he has food. Has growled with hair raised and tail tucked at DJ and Scott. Not to mention the fact that I am his resource and he most likely protecting me. We decided to return him to the shelter. Don't worry it's a NO kill.

Today has sucked, well because we are taking him back this evening and all I have done today is cry. Then my Doc called and said she is very concerned that my kidneys have all of the sudden stopped functioning right. So now I have to get an ultra sound on them.

I have no car right now, my kidneys are going whacky, my heart is breaking over the dog and I need wine!!!

There, I'm going away now.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-28-12 08:32 AM
In response to KimKV

I can't believe it! Today even sucks!!!

I would cry my tear ducts are all dry from yesterday.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 11-28-12 09:01 AM
In response to KimKV

aww Kim. I think you need a lot of hugs.

Have you had kidney issues or is this something new?

I am sorry about the dog. That's a tough choice to have to make but necessary it sounds.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 11-28-12 09:03 AM
In response to GMFTS

Bonnie, rethinking is good. It is tough to do too. Especially for those of us who are great at guilt travel.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to GMFTS

Kim - extra hugs to you.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-28-12 10:00 AM
In response to KristaDee

Thanks girls.

No, I have not had kidney problems before, except for the stones. The doc is quite concerned that the suddenly stop functioning right.

And I dropped the F-bomb on the guy at Wells Fargo today. Yep, that's how ad it was!!

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to KimKV

Kim, oh, my goodness I'm so sorry to hear all of that. Please keep us posted about your kidneys. And you go girl on dropping the "f" bomb when necessary - lol.

We had the flu over Thanksgiving so I've been sparse here and no scrapping, but back now! Busy busy at work, too.

So where's our new pal?

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Have a good Wednesday, everyone.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-28-12 05:09 PM
In response to melissasmith

OH Cr^p!! Thanks Melissa, I totally forgot to ask her to join us. I'll get on that tomorrow.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-29-12 04:35 AM
In response to KimKV

**** OK Girlies, be on the look out for Angela. She is the friend I was asking if you all minded if I invited! ****

Edited by KimKV on 11-29-12 04:36 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to KimKV

Hello all. Am I the 'new pal' you've been expecting? Poor Kim , sounds like you're having a really bad time of things.I see Mary has sent hugs, so tag a few extra on from me. My weeks been pretty ho hum. Have just been away for 4 days training for work ,came back and then headed off to a 2 day bike competition.So that left me with 6 sets of wet and muddy riding gear including boots and gloves to wash and clean.And next week I'm off to my step-fathers funeral so I'll be away for 4-5 days. And Christmas is just around he corner and I have'nt done much about cards or shopping. Where has the year gone?? UUHHH
So bear with me girls , I'm only fairly new to all this. Let me know if I following protocol and such.. LOL cheers for now , Angela

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-29-12 04:54 AM
In response to ajsophios62

Right on the mark Angela!

What do you do work wise?

Sorry for your lose.

Well there may be a little light at the end of all this bad stuff...but I'm putting it out there until I know for sure!

Ok, gotta go I get the ultra sound on my kidneys today, then off to the store. Haven't gone for 2 weeks, this should be fun.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KimKV

Morning all.

Welcome Angela.

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith
In response to KristaDee

Kim - best of luck today - let us know!

Welcome Angela - you are a busy girl! Nice to meet you!

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to melissasmith

Hello and thank you for the lovely welcome. I work 3 days as an 'office administrator'- my official title. As it's only myself and my regional boss, I'm the goffa , general rousetabout who does what ever needs doing when it needs doing! I have visiting organisers who I run around after, organising them to get them back on the road and outta my hair! LOL. Gotta go , Wendy L has just arrived. We're going to be playing with her Big Shot and my Cuttle Bug! Kim , hope it all goes well with your tests.
Catch you later. Angela

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-30-12 09:08 AM
In response to ajsophios62

a couple of pages

Father's Day By KimKV
Mother's Day By KimKV

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to KimKV

Kim hope all go well you are in my Prayers, But when it rains it pours but this to shall pass
I will have my suregy on the 8 of Jan on my wrist.
Welcome Angela

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics