Page 5 of 238 
Username Post: JAFF (Just A Few Friends)        (Topic#1515743)
afdani1984
Expert
afdani1984
In response to KimKV

I'm Danielle, or Dani..whichever I'm 25, married to a wonderful man named Thomas..and just found out we are expecting our first baby!!!

I am in the US Air Force, and am coming up on 6 years in March. We have a cat named Oreo, a rotten little cuss of a pug named Lola (she's adorable and our little terror!) and two rats, Octavius and Artemis.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and hopefully once I tie up some work junk that needs my attention, will be able to get back to scrapping this week.

Danielle

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 09-20-09 06:57 AM
In response to afdani1984

Morning ladies!!
I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. They fly by way too fast dont they?

LaurenBiz
Idol
LaurenBiz
In response to Jaycie6

OOPS. I had to go search around again for this message thread - I lost it somehow!

Kim, my boyfriend is in Wisconsin, but we are both originally from KCMO. He has lived in WI for about two years because of his job, so I'm still trying to find a job there.

Where did you live in KC!?

Edited by LaurenBiz on 09-20-09 07:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

LaurenBiz
Idol
LaurenBiz
In response to LaurenBiz

OK, ACU!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to LaurenBiz

Just Checking in. My coffee is cooling on the table, and my boys have "kidnapped" Auntie (my BFF) to their playroom.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-20-09 07:48 AM
In response to KristaDee

Lauren - I am from Independence. It is a suburb of KCMO. Heard of it??

WELCOME Danielle!!! AND CONGRATS ON THE BABY NEWS!!!

The boys already heading back from riding ATV's so we will be heading to the lake with the boat before long.

Edited by KimKV on 09-20-09 07:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to KimKV

Just stumbled across your new thread Kim! I know you're full, but if you hvae any openings, I'd love to join you!!!

mojosmaddy
Guru
mojosmaddy
In response to provinca

Congrats Danielle on the exciting news! We used to have pet rats. They are so cute! I'm trying to convince DH that we need to get a rat so our basset hound can have a playmate.

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to mojosmaddy

Danielle congrats on the baby

GinnyHughes
Mayor
GinnyHughes
In response to La8ebug

Congrats on the baby Danielle!!
Kim, I don't know if your husband is like mine. But whenever he has to fix something mechanical he might complain, but I think he secretly loves it! Hope you got the boat up and running, it was a beautiful day!
I am all for pets but I just don't think I could love a rat!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-20-09 02:33 PM
In response to GinnyHughes

WAHOOOOO!!!! It's working, the boat, it's working!!! We went fast too!!! The boys had a blast on the tube, the got lots of air too and dumped twice.

Yeah, I think my DH likes to fiddle with the mechanical stuff too. Especially this motor, because it is so old, not alot of the computerized junk. Now, he will have stuff to do on the weekends. At least until the weather gets to bad/cold to work on it.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-20-09 02:40 PM
In response to KimKV

Oh yeah, I started a layout while I was for them, Scott, DS and his friend to finish fussing with the boat. Sad thing, it's a PAGEMAP!!! It should have taken me 15 minutes to throw together, but no...I will finish it tomorrow. So, watch out ladies your founder might get three pages done tomorrow!!

afdani1984
Expert
afdani1984
In response to KimKV

I'm currently formulating a LO for the picture I took of my positive pee stick. LMAO! Not sure when I will start it..but tonight is my night off and I'm feeling like a lazy pregnant lady so will relax with DH and hopefully hear back from the OB clinic tomorrow.

kzookeeper
Queen
kzookeeper
In response to afdani1984

Hi everyone - JCI!

Hope you all had a great weekend - it's rained here most of yesterday and today - UGH! I didn't get to do any scrapping (except Fri night at the crop) - time just got away from me - been running around all weekend (taking my mother to the hairdresser and buying groceries, etc., etc., etc.) and can't see a thing I've really accomplished!!!! Ever feel that way??? Oh well, there's always next week......

Dani, welcome to the group and congrats on the baby!

Kim, sounds like ya'll had fun out on the boat - glad your dh got it up and running!

pollywog
Expert
pollywog
In response to kzookeeper

Ok...ACU!
Good morning everyone! Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
I only got 3 pages done on Friday night at Archiver's.....and the pages are 8.5x8.5......it's ok though, because I had a blast!
Kim- so glad you guys finally enjoyed the boat this weekend!
Dani- CONGRATS on the baby news!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to pollywog

Good Morning all.

cheryljunegirl
Queen
cheryljunegirl
In response to KristaDee

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-21-09 06:24 AM
In response to pollywog

goooooooooooooooooooood morning JAFFERs!
I had a lovely weekend. Absolutely perfect fall weather.. my fav...
and I sorta scrapped... gf came over Friday night and I worked on a class project... need to do a lot more.
Yesterday I went to LSS and met my dd. Bought when I shouldn't have but you know how it is when you "need" something... embossing folders and a die and then - despite my best intentions Paper!
They are now carrying Graphic 45 which I have been trying not to buy online for months but it was there and it just jumped into my cart. What could I do? It followed me home!
Had lunch at one of my fav places and sat outside... heaven!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-21-09 06:26 AM
In response to GMFTS

Dani - congrats on the baby! HOw exciting...

Kim - it's wonderful to know that you have such powers... perhaps you could use them on my car?

pollywog
Expert
pollywog
In response to GMFTS

• gramary Said:
They are now carrying Graphic 45 which I have been trying not to buy online for months but it was there and it just jumped into my cart. What could I do?

How could you resist, then?! I think I might hv to use that line the next time my boyfriend sees that I bought something!

Edited by pollywog on 09-21-09 07:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 5 of 238 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics