Username Post: Stacy Julian's Creative Library Albums        (Topic#1516619)
sdenison
Expert
sdenison

I was watching an episode of Scrapbook Memories today and Stacy Julian was talking about creating different albums by category rather than by chronology. I love the albums she used. There is a picture of them on her website too. They are grey or off white with colored bindings. She has tags with ribbons hanging off of them but she could have added those herself. What I like about them is the capacity and the sturdy look. Does anyone know what these albums are and where I can find them?
I want albums that can hold a lot because I fear that by the time my kids are grown, I'll end up with 20 albums. I'd rather just have a few for each kid that holds a lot of pages.

ajroemisch
Idol
ajroemisch
In response to sdenison

• sdenison Said:
I was watching an episode of Scrapbook Memories today and Stacy Julian was talking about creating different albums by category rather than by chronology. I love the albums she used. There is a picture of them on her website too. They are grey or off white with colored bindings. She has tags with ribbons hanging off of them but she could have added those herself. What I like about them is the capacity and the sturdy look. Does anyone know what these albums are and where I can find them?
I want albums that can hold a lot because I fear that by the time my kids are grown, I'll end up with 20 albums. I'd rather just have a few for each kid that holds a lot of pages.

I'm pretty sure that they are the American craft d-ring Customizable albums..

Mommy2Four
Pro
Mommy2Four
In response to ajroemisch

I recently purchased 2 of the American Crafts D ring albums, and I LOVE them!

sdenison
Expert
sdenison
In response to ajroemisch

That looks like them. Thanks!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics