Page 1 of 563 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Continued in new thread

Edited by Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic on 09-01-10 03:29 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 03:35 AM
In response to StarsNSparkles

JAFF Jr.!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks!!

dgustafson74
Guru
dgustafson74
In response to KimKV

is jaff jr just a thread?

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to dgustafson74

I wanna be a jaff jr!! LOL

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to dgustafson74

• dgustafson74 Said:
is jaff jr just a thread?

I'm not sure what you mean by this. It is what it states in the first post...a group of friends who scrap on the slower side, getting together to talk and share the LOs they do come up with. This is for people who only get a few LOs done a week. We are going to close the thread once we get X number of members, so its not overwhelming to stay up on the chatter and the love

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

• scrappinmomto2girls Said:
I wanna be a jaff jr!! LOL

OK...I will add you to the member's list. There are two like/don't like questions in the first thread if you wouldn't mind answering, I will post your responses. This is just a way to get to know eachother.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

I would like to join However I don't even get 1 LO done a week is that okay? More like 1 a month if I am really lucky but I am trying to change that LOL..

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to Scrapping Diva

I'll sign up I'm a very slow scrapper. I assume cards are ok too? I don't usually get 2 layouts done a week, either. But I'll leave love for everyone else, lol.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to Dancing Queen

And KimKV, I like your siggie line about forgiveness and never bringing it up again. I might be divine, but I'm not miraculous, lmao!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 06:04 AM
In response to Dancing Queen

I would love to be a part of this group. I'm lucky if I get to sit down one or two times a week to scrap.......I'm more of a binge scrapper. When I get a weekend I do lots at a time but I don't consistently kick out layouts. Do I still qualify?????

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to j3Mel

This sounds perfect for me. I need a kick in the pants to scrap but don't need the pressure of a required amount. Plus I love meeting new people and getting different perspectives on scrapping!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to kreations

I would love to have all of you join!

I have no requirements other than do not flood the thread...cards or layouts are fine, whenever you get time to scrap is fine and however many you produce is fine...just don't flood the thread.

I was talking with Kim via PM...it's as she said, if any of us can find 30 minutes in a day to jump on here...the last thing we want to do is spend 20 min in galleries rather than chatting a bit. I love to leave love, I love to look at others work, cards and layouts...I just don't want that to be the only thing I get to do.

I will sign all of you up as members, unless you change your mind, please let me know and thanks for joining!!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 06:29 AM
In response to kreations

WOHOO!!! Look at all the fellow slow scrappers out there!!!

Tracy - Thanks!

Oh boy - I'm not gonna name Mels, I mean names, but you gotta keep an eye one of those gals taht's signed up!!

I would like to thank Stephanie for starting a second JAFF. (Publically) I'll be popping in to say hi, but I'm not going to offically join this one. I don't want to take up a slot. But, I will most likely sprinkle some love around!!!

Have fun Ladies!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Oh...and those that are staying...please complete the like/don't like sentences and I will post them in the 1st post.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:

Tracy - Thanks!

Oh boy - I'm not gonna name Mels, I mean names, but you gotta keep an eye one of those gals taht's signed up!!

I would like to thank Stephanie for starting a second JAFF. (Publically) I'll be popping in to say hi, but I'm not going to offically join this one. I don't want to take up a slot. But, I will most likely sprinkle some love around!!!

Have fun Ladies!!!

And I publicly thank Kim for allowing me to be a copycat on her thread idea!

Isn't there a saying about being forewarned??

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Thanks Stephanie!! I am very excited to be here! Don't worry I could never flood the thread if I tried LOL...

I am at work but will answer the questions at lunch or when I get off for sure!!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Scrapping Diva

Whenever you have time is fine! No rush...just want everyone to do it eventually.

I could never flood the thread either...but I do average about 1 or 2 LOs a week.

kreations
Idol
kreations

Yay! Thanks.

If you really know me you would know I like to....
watch romantic comedies over and over and OVER again.

If you really know me you would know I don't like to.... go too many days without a candy or dessert.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 06:56 AM
In response to kreations

I'm in.......I may load quite a few layouts at one time but I by no means expect comments on all of them. I have been known to do 20-25 layouts in one weekend if I can convince everybody to leave me the heck alone!! I will just post that I have added layouts and a link to my gallery. Members can choose to ignore me completely and I won't be offended at all

I didn't get the chance to do any scrapping this weekend but I did find a goody at a rummage sale and installed it in my scraproom while cleaning house yesterday. Some of you might be interested........

stamp storage By J3Mel

I haven't been using my stamps because they have been tucked away and I forget what I have.......now they are all where I can see them again

as for the questions.....
If you really know me you would know I like to....
go to rummage sales, reorganize my scraproom every little bit, ride horses and watch my kids play sports even though it makes me really nervous and I chew all my fingernails off the day before a game

If you really know me you would know I don't like to....clean house, at all, never have, never will, hate hate hate be domestic in the house cleaning department

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 06:58 AM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:

Tracy - Thanks!

Have fun Ladies!!!

Page 1 of 563 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics