Page 2 of 563 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

Mel...I would never wish to ignore anyone...whether you say it wouldn't hurt your feelings or not!! If you do that many, post a few of your favorites here then let us know there are more in your gallery too.

I don't like cleaning house either, but I do it often because I can't stand clutter or messes!! I am a perfectionist in the worst of ways.

Love that stamp storage!!! I'm going to go take a closer look now.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Dancing Queen

• swatmommy Said:
I'll sign up I'm a very slow scrapper. I assume cards are ok too? I don't usually get 2 layouts done a week, either. But I'll leave love for everyone else, lol.

I'm glad that you are joining Tracy! I never get to talk to you...so hopefully on here we can.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 07:30 AM
In response to StarsNSparkles

how about this, if I do happen to get one of those weekends between now and doomsday I'll post the first layout in my gallery and if anybody wants to check out anything after that, they can just keep hitting next!!

I keep looking at my calendar and I just want to cry sometimes....what happened to ME time??

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

LOL...Me time disappeared when we made the decision (not that it was a wise one, lol) to have children...at least in my case! Silly me, decided to have a baby when my DD was 9...pretty much hands free and enjoyable...and here I go and decide I just have to have another...lol!!! Wouldn't give him up for nothing...but he keeps my hands FULL!!!!

However you want to do it Mel...but you should definitely post a few here.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to j3Mel

Hi! I would like to join. I'm a slow scrapper, the most I have ever done is 15 in one month, but that is very rare. Normally it is a lot closer to 4 to 6 2 pagers a month.

If you really know me, you would know I like watch the cooking channel and am a very simple scrapper!

If you really know me, you would know I don't like lightening storms! They scare me!

Edited by cpowife on 09-28-09 07:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Welcome Stacey! I have you added!!

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to j3Mel

If you really know me you would know I like to....
Watch tv while I scrap after the kids have gone to bed Having said that, we don't have tv... So I'd have to say that I like to read, scrap, work out, spend time with my kids, watch movies, renovate (as long as the kids aren't hanging off me, iykwim?). Couldn't just pick one, lol.

If you really know me you would know I don't like to....
be disorganized. I was trying to think of all the things that made me grumpy, but being disorganized seems to be the root of them all I'm workin' on it....

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to Dancing Queen

If you really know me you know I like to..... have my head buried in a book at all times ;ease into the day with a cup of coffee and keep things neat and organized.

If you really know me you know I don't like to...
rush or be late!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Scrapping Diva

Oh please pick me. I so want to be part of the JAFF jrs. Love the closeness that I have read in both groups. Would love to be a part of this group such a great idea. Thanks
Oops I forgot to tell you that I may be over qualified. It takes me about 2 days to get a LO done. I work in spurts and rarely feel the sense of accomplishment but I love life anyway.

Edited by creater1 on 09-28-09 09:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to creater1

Just one question Jackie...how does that make you over qualified??? LOL

It takes me at minimum, 2 days to complete a LO, unless I can devote an entire day to the process!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Oh...and of course you can join...I have you added as a member

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 09:34 AM
In response to j3Mel

• j3Mel Said:
  • KimKV Said:
WOHOO!!! Look at all the fellow slow scrappers out there!!!

Tracy - Thanks!

Oh boy - I'm not gonna name Mels, I mean names, but you gotta keep an eye one of those gals taht's signed up!!

I would like to thank Stephanie for starting a second JAFF. (Publically) I'll be popping in to say hi, but I'm not going to offically join this one. I don't want to take up a slot. But, I will most likely sprinkle some love around!!!

Have fun Ladies!!!

te he he!!!

creater1
Diva
creater1

Oh does that mean that I am in?
I forgot to tell you that If you really know me you know I don't like to cook or go to the grocery store. My husband and I have a pack and that is if the other one does not go to the store then nobody goes. We run down the you have to boil it isle like there is a fire on that isle. We run to the freezer section and load up. Sometimes I can make a meal out of a starburst. Seriously I do that. Hmmm maybe that is why the kids don't come over for dinner.

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to creater1

This thread is right up my alley...I'm sooo slow! Hope I can still join!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

Stacey!!!! I am sooooo glad you found us!!! Of course you can join...we have several spots open yet! I have missed talking to you...so I am glad we will meet up again!!!

Yes, Jackie...you are in!!! I have you already added!

LOL...that is funny about the grocery shopping!!! I hate to cook too and I hate going to the store...but even worse, I hate DH going to the store...he buys everything!!!! Spends sooo much unnecessarily!!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
  • j3Mel Said:
  • KimKV Said:
WOHOO!!! Look at all the fellow slow scrappers out there!!!

Tracy - Thanks!

Oh boy - I'm not gonna name Mels, I mean names, but you gotta keep an eye one of those gals taht's signed up!!

I would like to thank Stephanie for starting a second JAFF. (Publically) I'll be popping in to say hi, but I'm not going to offically join this one. I don't want to take up a slot. But, I will most likely sprinkle some love around!!!

Have fun Ladies!!!

te he he!!!

Alright...I want to know where these smileys are coming from!!! I want them too!!!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 09:53 AM

creater1
Diva
creater1

This is not new but it still is so funny to me to think that I was trying to capture a tender moment (you will find that is impossible for me, I can take a precious moment and turn it upside down)by getting our footprints in the sand instead I only got my shadow with the fishing pole and the sunscreen. Completely a mishap but I love it, it is so me.

News Flash!!
By Creater1

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

Oh I was waiting for the sign up. Id love to join

If you really know me, you would know I like collect word seek puzzles.

If you really know me, you would know I am a Gemini and I tend to be a little wacky @ times.

If you really know me you know I like read novels and if I am anxious I will read the end of the chapters to find out what happens

If you really know me you know I love my kids but they can be really annoying @ times.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Mia1979

Mia (I'm guessing that is your name), I have you down as a member! Did you want to answer the don't like sentence?

Also...it looks like we have 2 Stacey's....does one of you want to be called something else? I nickname of something?

Page 2 of 563 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics