Page 3 of 563 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 10:57 AM
In response to Mia1979

I get most of my smilies from photo bucket. Just go there and search for smilies "laughing smilies" dancing smilies, smilies sticking their tongues out at you!!!

OMGosh!!! I just posted on the other JAFF about how redundt going to the grocery store is.

You know, maybe you should just make me a member!! I'm posting like one!!

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to KimKV

Hi everyone!
I'm loving the smileys. Especially the one with the grills. LOL

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 11:22 AM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
I get most of my smilies from photo bucket. Just go there and search for smilies "laughing smilies" dancing smilies, smilies sticking their tongues out at you!!!

OMGosh!!! I just posted on the other JAFF about how redundt going to the grocery store is.

You know, maybe you should just make me a member!! I'm posting like one!!

your probably pulling goodies out of my photo album.......that is where I store all my saved smiley's at

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

Well...Kim....do I make you a member???? This indecision is killing me...lol

Thanks for sharing Kim...I knew Mel was trying to be secretive...but I knew sooner or later you would come along and tell me! LOL

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 11:56 AM
In response to StarsNSparkles

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to j3Mel

I would love to join this lil group. Usually I am thrilled if I get 3 layouts done in a week.

I will be back later tonite to add my responses and I can't wait to get to know everyone.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 12:11 PM

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Well...Kim....do I make you a member???? This indecision is killing me...lol

Thanks for sharing Kim...I knew Mel was trying to be secretive...but I knew sooner or later you would come along and tell me! LOL

I guess you could take a vote - do the other members want me to stalk Jr. or play??

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 12:12 PM
In response to KimKV

Mel - i don't know who's album I pull them from! But now I gotta go find yours and some of your stuff to mine!!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 12:17 PM
In response to KimKV

http://s211.photobucket.com/albums/bb25/j3acres/? start=...

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-28-09 12:19 PM
In response to j3Mel

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

You are sooo silly!!!

You are our parent Kim...you have to keep us in line...so either way...you gotta be here...just depends if you want the added responsibility of always checking our art work or just when you have the time!!!

Welcome Janeen

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I just signed up on photobucket to put a profile pic on another site...so I'm going to have to check this out...maybe tomorrow...and I may be asking for help if I need it.

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380

Is there still room?? I would love to join, I pretty much do everything slow..lol

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Mia (I'm guessing that is your name), I have you down as a member! Did you want to answer the don't like sentence?

Also...it looks like we have 2 Stacey's....does one of you want to be called something else? I nickname of something?

I can be StaceyE since that's my screen name anyways! It's funny, you never hear that name for little girls anymore but growing up there were always 2 or 3 of us in class going through school!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Stacey!!!! I am sooooo glad you found us!!! Of course you can join...we have several spots open yet! I have missed talking to you...so I am glad we will meet up again!!!

Thanks Steph! I know I started out with you on the crazy compulsive shoppers thread but when you all became the mad chatters I couldn't keep up...I'm a slow scrapper AND a slow poster!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

No problem StaceyE....always missed talking to you though! There is a lot of chatting on there! It's the same with my name, in my class, there were 3 Stephanie's, but now you hardly ever hear the name given to little girls.

Welcome Tigger...can we get your real name?

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380

Awesome.. My real name is Sarah and the answers to the questions are:

If you really know me you would know I like to.... Crochet and Knit, Play with my kindle, and do all kinds of crafts

If you really know me you would know I don't like to.... clean the house, sleep and I do not like confrontation.

Jaycie6
Tenant
Jaycie6

May I be added too please? : )

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08
In response to Jaycie6

I would love to join!!! I am a ridiculously slow scrapper-- i'm talkin' a few a month! My problem is I'm a perfectionist-- so it takes me forever to get it "just right." If there is still room I'd be overjoyed to be in with a few other slow scrappers!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to j3Mel

I want to join. I tired to join the other group,but they were full.

If you really know me you would know I like to.... Eat out,Spend lots of time with DD and DH,go out with DH,computer/internet,and scrap. I am also a EMT-B as well.

If you really know me you would know I don't like to.... being sick(I have a heart issue right now),people telling me how far behind DD is(she has had 2 heart operations)

Page 3 of 563 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics