Page 4 of 563 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to happygirl08

Jaycie6, can we get your first name please!

I have both you and Gen added and I have closed the thread!!! Sure didn't take us long to get full up, did it!!!! Who knows...maybe there will be a baby JAFF next...lol

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StarsNSparkles

NewbieMom...can we get your first name for the thread? Thanks!!!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

Sorry.

My name is Sara. I looked at the post and seen that I didnt type my name and my laptop went dead.

I am so happy that I was able to join.

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380
In response to NewbieMom

Hi Sara I am Sarah.. Just wanted to give you hugs on your heart issues, I found out in March that I have a heart condition, I am 29, and it hasnt been to fun

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to TiggerPooh2380

WOW 2 Sara(h)'s and 2 Stacey's...this could get confusing lol!!!

Alright, we're full..I think 15 members! Lets all remember the rules, be nice, and have a great time together!!!

What are your guys' heart conditions, if you don't mind me asking?

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

I think 15 is good for now. Don't want it to get to full and too confusing.

My heart is in artruil Flutter(beating too fast) right now. This is the second this time year this has happened. Hopefully on the 14th of Oct,I will finally get it fixed. I also have a blood clot in my heart as well from this. I was born with Total anomalous pulmonary venous return is a congenital heart disease (present at birth) in which none of the four veins that take blood from the lungs to the heart is attached to the left atrium (left upper chamber of the heart). I only had 1 operation at 2 months of age.

My DD was born with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome. occurs when parts of the left side of the heart (mitral valve, left ventricle aortic valve, and aorta) do not develop completely. She has had 3 operation and she is only 14 months old.

Like I said, I hate it when people sit there and complain how far behind she is. She not far behind. Just becuase she can't do some things for her age,does not make her stupid and far behind. She will get there and she is getting there. She just pulled her self up to sitting yesterday. Explains why we are on our 3rd ped for her.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 05:09 PM
In response to NewbieMom

Jaycie6 and Newbie Mom so glad you found this thread, I was going to send you both a pm about it, but then I got sidetrack!

And if you really knew me..you would have followed that comment with - "You side tracked, nooooo!"

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-28-09 05:11 PM
In response to KimKV

Told you it would be full by tonight.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to KimKV

All my life I've answered to Stacey, lol.
Welcome everyone! Let the chatting and scrapping begin, lol.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
Mia (I'm guessing that is your name), I have you down as a member! Did you want to answer the don't like sentence?

Also...it looks like we have 2 Stacey's....does one of you want to be called something else? I nickname of something?

Thank you much. Well.....I dont like the fact that I can be very impatient @ times and other times I can care less about somethings.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to j3Mel

Thanks ladies! I am so excited to be a part of this.

If you really know me you would know I like to.... scrapbook, take pictures, read, hang out with my firends (mostly from church), go to Disney, and hang out with my dog.

If you really know me you would know I don't like to.... clean or organize anything that isn't scrapbook related (yet I love to organize my scrap stuff and I am sort of a stickler about it), eat sweets (cake, cookies, candy, and ice cream are out), be outsoorsy/adventurous, be anywhere near a spider. Trust me on this one and if you scrap a spider, I wil admire your page from afar but I will not open the link...happened once...yuck!

Other than that, I am single and I currently work at Archivers...I just started. I am actually a teacher but didn't find a job this year, so I will probably be subbing as well.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Mia1979

Welll.....I don't know you that well Kim...but I'll bite....you side tracked???? NOOOOOO!!!!

I wanted to keep the members about the same as Kim's JAFF. That way it would be manageable to leave love and hopefully stay up on the chatter!!!

So sorry to hear about your heart problems Sara! I can tell by what you type that you have received a lot of judgement concerning your DD...you will NOT find that here!!! We will support both you and her and I, for one, will keep you both in my prayers!!! Feel free to come and vent or cry on our shoulders anytime you need!!!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

Thanks Stephanie. I love this site. I have finally found a site that everyone is nice and caring. I have tired those mom's sites and never fit in anywhere intill I started scraping and found this site.

Kim. I was going to PM and tell you that I found this but I got busy. Happens when you have kids.

DD is on her feeding pump now for the night and it will be a few hours intill she goes to sleep.

I could scrap tonight but DH and I have to do her meds and he wants to watch a movie that we got from Netflix. Maybe tomorrow I will.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to NewbieMom

I'm going to scrap a little if I ever get my bootie off this chair and away from this puter!!! I'm doing my 3rd and final LO from the October Swirlydoos kit...it's a beautiful kit...but I tell you what...I am burnt on the same theme/colors for 3 LOs in a row!!! I definitely need a change!!!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

I hear you. I did my first 2 page layout last week and it is ok but I perfer just a one page layout and I am not even done with it. Not one that I really love.

Ok well since DD is napping,me and DH are going to do her meds. He read my mind. I will be back on in a bit.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to NewbieMom

I've been scrapping for about 15 years...I've done single and double! These ones I'm doing aren't double...but they all have the same fall theme...and I'm just getting tired of the same thing...lol!!! I like doing both single and double...depends on the number of pics I have. I just hate it when I run out of room for the embellies!

What time is it where you are? It's 10 PM here...too late for a nap...lol! What do you have to do to give meds?

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

I have tons and tons of pictures to scrap. I just hated seeing them in albums.

It is 11:31PM where I am at. DD is night person so. Always has been. Sometimes she just needs a little nap to get refreshed at times. Plus she was sick all lastweek and this weekend. We spent 9:30PM-3:00AM in the ER Sunday night-Monday morning. She was fine nothing was wrong. Just her o2 level was a bit high then usually and the pulse machine was wrong so.

She requires daily meds 5 times a day so DH and I do bags marked for each day/times for 6 days wroth of meds. Too much to do them each day.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to NewbieMom

Poor baby!!! I can't even begin to imagine!!! Does she have the feeding tube in her tummy? I have a friend who's DD has one of those...if she can learn to drink her med, she can get it out...but whatever it is is really nasty...so I don't blame her for wanting the tube!!! I cannot even begin to imagine what you go through! Thank God you don't have to work outside the home too!!! That would be awful with the night time schedule!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

She had a G-tube. She had poor feeding after her 2nd operation in Jan.She also has acid reflex as well.

She had really bad acid reflex for about 2 months and turns out she had some infection in her intestines.Spend 2 days in the hospital at the start of Sept. for it. We are just hoping that we re-start food by mouth by again on Wednesday.

I am sitting next to her while she is in her crib watching me on here.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to NewbieMom

I just hate that for her and for you!!!! It just isn't right for little ones like that to have to suffer so much!!! I know God has His reasons, and we'll probably never understand them...but sure don't get those kind at all!!!

Page 4 of 563 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics