Page 5 of 563 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to StarsNSparkles

Sara, Stephanie is right we are all here for you and for each other isn't that what this is all about.
Prayers for you, your daughter and your family you can never have to many.
My 6 yr old dgd was diagnosed with leukemia at age 3 she is 6 and the teacher has made mention that she is a little behine well duh? Maybe she did not enter kindergarten knowing how to read but I will tell you she can tell you everything and anything you want to know about chemo, IV therapy etc. When a 6 year old can talk to a stranger about fighting the battle of cancer and convince them life is worth it. I say she is not behind she is very advanced she knows more about living life that most adults.
Having said that God Bless you and you family. prayer going out to you.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to creater1

Good morning!!!

Up and trying to convince myself that I am ready to start the day. Usually I wake up and am ready to start the day. Today.... not so much. I think the crisp Fall air has something to do with it.

Sara hugs and prayers to you and your family.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Scrapping Diva

OMG...this weather is already kicking my butt!!! I hate the cold and I dread the chilly days ahead!!! I can never get warm in the winter! We sure didn't have much of a summer...only like 3 really hot days...just isn't fair!!!

Jackie...has your dgd beat the cancer or is she still fighting it? I don't know why idiots have to stick their nose into other people's lives! Especially when they don't know the circumstances of why they may or may not be behind!!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Good morning ladies! I will be cleaning today. ugh! Yesterday was my scheduled cleaning day but ds stayed home from school sick so it didn't get done.

What do you ladies have planned for today?

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

Yuck! I hate cleaning...but I love a clean house...so I usually do a little everyday.

I have no plans again for today. It is too cold to take DS out to play, so probably just messing around inside.

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife

Twice a week i clean the house. Scrub down everything, etc. The rest of the week I spend maybe an hour (if that) straightening up to keep it clean.

Edited by cpowife on 09-29-09 03:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

I don't scrub everything down when I do clean...lol!!! Maybe once every couple of months do I wash baseboards or whatever...the rest of the time, it is dusting, vacuuming, and stuff like that.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-29-09 03:30 AM
In response to cpowife

Oh honey, twice a week??!! No, no, no... I used to be like, then I learned, it's just gonna get dirty again! Once week is just fine for all the scrubbing stuff.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

I thought I was bad...but I'm learning I'm not half as bad as some of the people I've met on here...lol!!

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to KimKV

I think I do all that twice a week cause if I don't, we get dog hair everywhere! I had no idea that Labs shed as much as they do. We have a small house though so it doesn't take me very long. only about 3 hours, that is if I stay off the computer. haha!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-29-09 05:16 AM
In response to cpowife

morning girls........cleaning the house twice a week I'm lucky if it gets a run through once a week. I live on a gravel road and the dust is a constant battle so I quit fighting it The good news is............we use a lot less paper these days writing notes to the kids........we just write it in the dust on the coffee table

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to cpowife

Steph
Thanks for asking. My dgd is in remission her last treatment was 1 year ago 8-15. We pray daily that she will continue to be cancer free. We have been bless and have faith that we will continue to be bless. Prayers are always welcome. As you can see she looks fabulous and has a fabulous spirit she is full of life and she really does live out loud.

U R So Cool
By Creater1
these pics are not how she really acts she is so precious but she is a performer in front of the camera. He 2 brother adore her and do anything and everything to serve her as you know they are "her people". Sorry I got carried away that is my therapy to share her with everyone she is amazing.
Jackie

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to creater1

First order of business is to get through my work day

Stephanie I hate being cold too!!

Jackie thank God for his blessing. Beautiful LO! Will leave some love later (can't open gallery at work)

I do a big cleaning every week but maintenance (dusting etc.. as needed during the week)

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Scrapping Diva

My avatar is the first day at the hospital. So you can she how she has grown. Of course these pics are precious considering the horrible effects the chemo had on her. Not only was she fight leukemia but 6 weeks later she had emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix. You better believe we have been blessed.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to creater1

You have been blessed and that is a very sweet LO of her!!! She looks like she is a fun little girl!!!

Jaycie6
Tenant
Jaycie6

Stephanie, my first name is Jill!

If you really know me you would know I like...to vacuum (I'm a vacuum freak!), spend time with hubby and kids, shop, drink cappuncino's, work in the yard....it goes on and on : )

If you really know me you would know I don't like...to be late, bugs, my SIL (hee hee, is that too mean?) and did I mention bugs? LOL!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Jaycie6

Don't worry... I don't like my SIL either...and I'm sure you have VERY good reasons for it, just like I do!!!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Morning!
I for one am loving the fall weather! Of course two days ago it was 100 degrees so today being in the 70's is a welcome change.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StaceyE

100 degrees...I need to live wherever you live!!! I think it is only about 50 here...lol....to me, it feels like 20...lol

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Don't like my sister in law either!!

Another weird thing is that I like to clean the bathroom. Most people don't LOL...

With all this talk of cleaning I was wondering what do you least like to do?

I DON'T iron and I hate folding laundry.

Page 5 of 563 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics