Page 563 of 563 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Grimmette

I do like getting the family pictures done. Especially since I always seem to hand my camera to people who can barely find the button to snap the picture. Good pictures of myself are few and far between. Good pictures of me and DH are even further between.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Grimmette

The kid with the foul language has been through all kinds of therapy. he's much better now

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps
In response to runzalot81

That's why I want to get some family ones done because there are rarely pics of me and pretty much none of dh and I.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Becky Scraps

We had done a family photo for Christmas every year until last year. I just lost all my desire to go get them taken. I told DH today that I wanted to go out to the lake on Saturday and take pics. I'll take my tripod and my camera has a timer, so I'll be able to get in some family shots along with shots of me and DH. If they don't turn out good, then I'll probably make a trip to Walmart's photo center.

LOL Steph...you have plenty of time for kids...but I understand your desire! I couldn't wait for kids either!! You don't look heavy at all in your avi pic. Every time you say you need to lose weight, then I think you must be crazy!

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to j3Mel

DH just asked me how my week is going. That's a first.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

I always said that I would take professional pics for my kids, yet only did once. I surprised myself with that because I used to be a studio photographer for Sears Portrait Studio. We just never had the time, the money, and the good moods (someone was always cranky) to do it. I don't feel like I missed out on not having prof pics, but I do love the ones we did have taken. Stetz, if your mom really wants them, why doesn't she just take the kids?

DH was a photographer years ago, and we often just took the kids out to the park or a nice setting for pics.

Alissa, I totally agree with what Stacey said about the kids in your class. They must be so frustrated, and that's got to be overwhelming for any teacher. It's not fair to anyone. My DS was the best behaved kid ever, despite the autism. Seriously.....teachers have always said that they wanted a classroom of Stephen's. It actually worked against him. He was so well behaved, and had good grades, so the school didn't see the issues he was having.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to j3Mel

It killed me yesterday to tell a mom that "I can't do that." She had suggested I (and other teachers) just take a few minutes and ask the child what's wrong and walk through the schedule. I have 30 other clowns in my class! I can't take my eyes off of 30 kids for one child and not even for one or two minutes. Overwhelming.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam

That child needs an IEP and/or an aide.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to Luvmyfam

That mother needs smacked upside the head! She needs to care a little more about her child and get him in a setting that is beneficial to him rather than putting him in an environment he cannot deal with! Some parents!

First time ever Alissa? WOW...at least he is improving!

I think of all the money and it was a lot of money I spent on DD's professional shots that I had taken all the time and now those pics are just in an album. I love the shots of them just being themselves so much more! I hope our photo shoot turns out great!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to StarsNSparkles

Geesh...I'm going to get a complex that no one wants to talk me! LOL

I'm soo glad it is Friday! I can't wait til Tuesday though...payday!! I won't be going anywhere or spending anything this weekend!

shae516
Guru
shae516

TGIF!!!! No scrapping for me last night, but I did make a few mini-notebooks.

We have no plans this weekend. I think I'm going to make the Pants take the Boy to soccer solo tomorrow so I can get some crafty work done.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to shae516

I didn't scrap last night either Amanda...was looking for flower layer files to cut on my sil.

That must be nice to get some alone time during the day!

I think I'm going to start a new JAFF Jr thread and we'll abandon this one. I think the reason Fernando attacks is b/c it is so long!

Becky Scraps
Queen
Becky Scraps

I'm not sure that's it I'm on a thread that is way longer and we don't have it. But I think it's worth a try.

shae516
Guru
shae516
In response to Becky Scraps

Leaving in 20 minutes for the third and final interview. Stomach is starting to knot up...ugh...

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to shae516

I'll try it...we'll do a page or two and see if it happens in the new thread and if it doesn't, we'll stay there.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Here's the new one

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/t...

Edited by Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic on 08-27-10 06:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Grimmette
Pro
Grimmette
In response to shae516

That is a though Stetz, about the fernando thing... I hadn't thought of that one but you could be right. As for the avvie pictures... I'm just good like that lol. Right now I need to lose a good 20lbs still. That BC messed me up something bad and I (unfortunately) have my fathers metabolism... lol

I really have no idea about autism... but are autistic children put in normal classes? I know a lot of situations can become stressful for them. Sorry if I sound like a complete idiot... but I really have no idea.

Good luck Amanda!!!

Page 563 of 563 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics