Page 6 of 563 
Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to StarsNSparkles

Just checking in girls. Not to much going on now. It's cold and wet outside.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to j3Mel

• j3Mel Said:
morning girls........cleaning the house twice a week I'm lucky if it gets a run through once a week. I live on a gravel road and the dust is a constant battle so I quit fighting it The good news is............we use a lot less paper these days writing notes to the kids........we just write it in the dust on the coffee table

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to Scrapping Diva

• Scrapping Diva Said:
Don't like my sister in law either!!

Another weird thing is that I like to clean the bathroom. Most people don't LOL...

With all this talk of cleaning I was wondering what do you least like to do?

I DON'T iron and I hate folding laundry.

I NEVER iron...that's what the dryer's for! I just throw in a damp towel to help steam the wrinkles out and hope for the best.
There's really nothing around the house I enjoy doing...I just like the end result so I do it so I'm happy in a clean house. If my house is messy I can't relax...
Oh, and I'm not a fan of my SIL either!!

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to StaceyE

Oh even better company another one for don't like my SIL!!! Or better yet don't like any of them actually. I have nothing in common and they are al snobs, oh guess that should get along well at a family function should everyone want to be together.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to creater1

I have a very difficult time getting along with most of my in-laws, but my SIL and MIL are the WORST!!! They are both endlessly trying to create problems with me...pit DH against me. My MIL tells lies about me to other members in the family...it is awful!!!

I don't ever iron either...do I even own an iron...LOL!!! I like to clean bathrooms only b/c ever since I saw Grumpier Old Men...and the woman said the bathroom defines the person...I've always kept a clean bathroom! There is nothing worse than going to the bathroom and looking down and seeing dirt and cobwebs and dirty laundry...nope, not for me!!! The thing I hate doing too is dusting!!! I'm with Mel...I'll just write my messages in the dust!!!

I don't mind any of the other chores...b/C I like, StaceyE, like a clean house. But...enough cleaning talk already!!! You make me guilty for not cleaning today...lol!!! I do NOT clean every day...I clean usually majorly once a week...pick up daily...that's it!!!

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom

My MIL and FIL are the best. I am like the daughter my MIL and FIL never had.

DD and I are just sitting here wating for FIL to come and take me for my bloddwork. I have to take DD with me becuase MIL went for PT and I was worried what if she didnt make it back in time for me to go. DD is happy she is going somewhere. I have her dressed nice and warm.I love those nice little lounge warm outfits for them.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to NewbieMom

Hope everything goes good with your bloodwork!!! I think it is great that you get along with the IL's!! I always wanted a good relationship with them when I had them...but it won't happen. No matter what! They can't let go of the past and just play nice and leave me alone...so that's how it is.

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

Good luck Sara!

happygirl08
Pro
happygirl08

Yea! I'm so excited to be apart of this little group! Looks like I already have A LOT to catch up on! lol. I guess I will start by answering the questions...

If you really know me you would know I like to.... shop, decorate, hang out with my hubby and family, watch college football, scrapbook, etc.

If you really know me you would know I don't like to.... talk on the phone, eat seafood, and im sure there are more but I can't think of them right now. lol

Oh and I LOVEEEE fall and winter. I have lived in the South my whole life, so it's just a break from the ridiculous heat!

My least fav chore are trash, toilets, and folding laundry. I also DO NOT iron-- but I never really need to iron anything.

Edited by happygirl08 on 09-29-09 12:32 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380
In response to happygirl08

I dont like my SIL either, actually neither does my husband, they have not spoken in 2 years. When my FIL passed away, my SIL cashed his measly life insurance check, and spent it.. and didnt pay his funeral costs. UGH

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-29-09 01:05 PM
In response to TiggerPooh2380

the only thing I like to clean

ME..........in a very long, hot bath!!

don't get me started on SIL

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-29-09 01:07 PM

Fall is my absolute favorite favorite time of the year. I love the cool nights (leave the windows open and sleep like a rock), mild days (make it very hard to stay in office at work though), high school football, fire pits and porch parties and most of all - fall horseback riding - it's the bestest The leaves are changing, the air is cool, the sights in the woods are amazing........my most favoritist time of year!!

sorry to an English teachers who may read this thread - my bad!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

Hey...I'm saving all kinds of those...I may be annoying my other friends with my smileys though...so I think I will start doing it even more....

And what if we do get you started on your sil?

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE

Yeah...what about your SIL??? hee hee

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to happygirl08

• happygirl08 Said:
Yea! I'm so excited to be apart of this little group! Looks like I already have A LOT to catch up on! lol. I guess I will start by answering the questions...

If you really know me you would know I like to.... shop, decorate, hang out with my hubby and family, watch college football, scrapbook, etc.

If you really know me you would know I don't like to.... talk on the phone, eat seafood, and im sure there are more but I can't think of them right now. lol

Oh and I LOVEEEE fall and winter. I have lived in the South my whole life, so it's just a break from the ridiculous heat!

My least fav chore are trash, toilets, and folding laundry. I also DO NOT iron-- but I never really need to iron anything.

This should have been my post, lol. Except the fall and winter. I live in Norther Ontario, and I swear we have snow up to our armpits 9 months of the year!! I don't like to talk on the phone, and I think doing the trash is my least favorite chore! I don't iron either. My husband is living in another city for the next 8 months and he took it with him, I won't even miss it! lol

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to Dancing Queen

I quite like my ILs. I am very fortunate. The only thing that drives me nuts is that dh has his momma on a pedestal. ugh! When I cook something, he has the nerve to say "that's not how my mother made it". He hasn't said that in a few years, but he will STILL come out with "that's not how mom folds those" or "my mom used to always do X for me". Good for her, go live with her! I don't think she'd take you back, she's FFFRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!!! lmbo

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to j3Mel

I'd like to add y'all as friends, how do I do that? I don't have many, sniff sniff

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to j3Mel

• j3Mel Said:
the only thing I like to clean

ME..........in a very long, hot bath!!

don't get me started on SIL

LOL!!

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-29-09 01:48 PM

If I talk about my SIL this will happen

She's a that I don't like and she should and I might get kicked off of sb.com and I don't want that to happen.......

let's just say it involves a few incidences when my daughter died and I'll probably burn in because I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive her and I know I won't be able to forget

now.......on to much happier subjects

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to j3Mel

You ladies are chatty already! lol Trying to catch up. Sara and Stacey (hope I'm getting the names right) you children are NOT behind they are HERE. Thank God for that. Everything else will come in time.

Wish I had a SIL to dislike that would mean I'm married. LOL

Page 6 of 563 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics