Username Post: Delete        (Topic#1516637)
TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380
In response to StarsNSparkles

I love talking too. so your not the only one. At least if someone else likes to talk you wont feel like your talking to yourself!

00elly00
Idol
00elly00

So JAFF sr. is full. Am I too late for jr. too?

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380
In response to 00elly00

yeah... its full, maybe you can be the creator of JAFF III?

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to TiggerPooh2380

It's full. I am glad that I was to join this one.

I feel better now. I have those times when I feel like pooh and then I feel great. Dang heart. I will be so happy when it gets fixed.

Things I have done..

I paid my cell phone bill. I hate paying it every month but I need it. Good thing DH brought up about his.

Added upcoming events to my schedule book.

Put away DD clean clothes.

Got things ready for DD dr appt.

Re filled my meds for the week. I have one of those pill boxes marked with each day on it. I must getting old.

Refilled our hand sanitizer bottles.

Ok well yes DD is still up and DH is playing PS2.

I still have to get my herprin shot.

Clean out my purse.

I like to talk too. It's hard for me to get out and meet people. Speaking of that,my monthly verizon to verizon minutes was 1,173 and most of that 80% of that was to DH during the day. He gets board during the day at work and calls me. I swear he has the girl talking gene in him.

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to NewbieMom

My hair is to point where it won't stay nice up and it's bug me when it is down. I need a different hair cut. I wish I had the money to get it hairlighted but it's so expensive on how I want it. Maybe for my birthday in Jan, I will get it done. DH wants it mostly blonde. That's an idea right there. Go and spend sometime on myself on my birthday and have DH take me out dinner that night. Hum maybe I will get my nails done as well and a few other things.

Plus I get my eyebrows waxed so a hair cut and wax is 40 bucks. I feel guilty when I spend that much on me.

TiggerPooh2380
Expert
TiggerPooh2380
In response to creater1

I have an embossing question... Can you only use Rubber Stamps, or can you use the clear stamps too?

kreations
Idol
kreations
In response to TiggerPooh2380

Good morning!
Just bought a stuff for the heat embossing so the info was helpful.

Question: How do you describe your scrapping style?

I'm just curious. I like trying techniques and using the latest products but don't feel I have a specific style yet. I look at some people's work and get an overall idea of what their style is but my work is all over the place based on my mood or the pic. Anyway gotta get ready for work. Have a great day everyone!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva
In response to kreations

Just popping in to say good morning! Hope to catch up later

cpowife
Mayor
cpowife
In response to Scrapping Diva

Good Morning ladies! Whew! I have a lot of catching up to do!

My scrappy style is very simple, I think. I have tried to make my pages more elaborate (there are some beautiful pages on this website to help inspire) but it never looks like me when I am done with them so I always change them back. haha!

I am so glad that I am not the only one that does not get along with their inlaws!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to cpowife

I don't really have a style, but I love the distressed look...and my pages are FULL! I am not a fan of negative space for myself...just doesn't look right!

Sara...back in March, I got my hair cut and highlighted and it was over $100! I go to Regis and normally, the guy who cuts my hair gives me tons of discounts...but his boss was standing right there and he couldn't...so I had to pay full price...ugh!!!

Today was DH's payday...so I am going grocery shopping today! We need food!!! LOL

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to 00elly00

• 00elly00 Said:
So JAFF sr. is full. Am I too late for jr. too?

So sorry Elly...but we are closed and full...we didn't want to get too many members and get it where the thread was unmanageable! But there is a great interest in these threads...and I think Kim would let you create a III...just PM her if you are interested and ask!

Scrapping Diva
Mayor
Scrapping Diva

At work! Day going GREAT!

I don't think I have a specific style. I just go with what feels right for the picture. However I do try to incorporate at leat one LO in the current trends in my albums just for people to know what was going on when they look back at my albums

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-30-09 05:32 AM

• Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic Said:
I'm in southern IL...close to Carbondale/Marion area...how about you?

anywhere near Shawnee?

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-30-09 05:33 AM
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
My husbands brother's wife and I usd to be super close. The when we back to Missouri this past August to visit, some junk happened and things just started getting all stupid and she pulled her I now everything and you know nothing about anything. She brought up junk from 20 years ago and just crazy junk. Anyway, it will most likely be an extremely cold day in before I speak to her again!!

did you say Missouri??? where at in MIssouri??

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-30-09 05:35 AM
In response to j3Mel

okay, my style.......my style is lots of pics generally, not overly embellished, and usually with some kind of jounraling on it, whether it is full write ups or just captions of some kind.

Morning girls!!

Jaycie6
Tenant
Jaycie6
In response to Scrapping Diva

Good morning girls!

How would I describe my scrapping style? New! LOL! I literally just made my first ever LO this past Sunday. : )

Stephanie, in regards to an earlier post, I live pretty close to St. Louis so, I think, we are a few hours away from each other.

NewbieMom
Expert
NewbieMom
In response to Jaycie6

Morning girls.

My style.. just simple. Nothing to much over the top. I hate it when my page gets too busy and takes away from the pic(s)

Ok girls well I have to get going and get ready. DD has a dr appt at 1 so. Catch up later.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to NewbieMom

I don't know where Shawnee is Mel...but I am about 2 hours from St. Louis!

Here are a couple of LOs I've gotten done over the last several days.

Happiness
By Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic

Simple Pleasures
By Scrap-a-Shop-a-Holic

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 09-30-09 06:57 AM

Shawnee National Forests lists it's address as Harrisburg IL. It is a favorite horseback riding area for lots of people. Hubby and I really really want to check it out but we are having trouble finding the time with DS playing high school football this year. I'm about 3 miles west of St. Louis in Missouri!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to j3Mel

Cool then, your not too far away from me either!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics