Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: If you had $250 to spend on scrap supplies what would you buy?!        (Topic#1517551)
gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to Abby0317

Happy Birthday~ I have seen many things listed above that I would suggest so no need to repeat.

What I will say is I would buy things that have a life, not one time use stuff for a good portion of the gift money and then a few frivolous things.

You know you will always need adhesive (an ATG is the way to go), glue dots and cardstock is another staple, If you have a cricut, than maybe some extra blades and mats. If you make cards maybe a scor pal would be handy for you. Like to emboss....maybe a heat gun and powders. Acrylic and rubber stamps are good too.

And look for things you want that you cannot get locally.

Hope these suggestions help.

luv2scrap:)
Guru
luv2scrap:)
In response to gg loves Matthew

Happy Birthday! What a fabulous gift to receive--have so much fun picking your goodies out! I LOVE stamps, so I would get a few sets of stamps for sure, some more glimmer mists, some yummy primas, a border punch, and a couple of the pp packs that I have been eyeing. If there are any tools, or more expensive items you have been wanting, this would be a great chance to get something good!

anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl
In response to luv2scrap:)

Happy Birthday to you!!!
Well, later this month Basic Grey is coming out with a new line-Nook & Pantry. LOVE it. I would def get that when it comes out. I would also get some punches (boarder punches), adhesive, clear stamps, chalk inks, and flowers!!!

ILOVEPAPILLONS
Mayor
ILOVEPAPILLONS
In response to anthonysgirl

Happy Birthday and enjoy your gift.

I would agree with the Websters Pages
Prima papers and flowers,
Zva Bling,
Martha Stewart Loop Border Punches,
the Morrocan Border Punch,
Graphic 45 Papers

Enjoy.....

mad faye
Expert
mad faye
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for all the suggestions guys! Any reccomendations on a colour or two of Smooch you use the most?

Also thanks to those who reccomended the COOL doodling templates...must have a couple of those!

And to Chile Chicken...I am actually an American born girl, but I married a wonderful Aussie boy and we have decided to stay here in Melbourne; I LOVE it here.

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to ILOVEPAPILLONS

GLIMMER MIST and cosmo cricket need I say more..

Products Referenced in This Post:

planty
planty 
Diva
planty
In response to planty

oh and wow you are lucky to get such an awesome gift Enjoy it

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to mad faye

Happy Birthday, to you!!!

Lots of great ideas above, so no need to repeat them!! I hope you have a very happy day!! What a great gift!!

mad faye
Expert
mad faye
In response to momma paparazzi

Thanks a BUNCH ladies! I took advice from a lot of you, and bought a lot of resusable goodies...paint, stickles, templates etc. Here is a summary of my haul:

-Bunches of the new Prima...flowers, jeweled butterflies, pearls and blingy goodies. I so adore Prima!

-A couple colours of Glimmer Mist (I wanted Pearl but they were out so I got irridescent gold).

-A few of those COOL doodling templates by Crafter's Workshop. Thank you to MommaSaid for the rec, I am going to have a BALL with those I can tell.

-Some pretty paper from BasicGrey, Cosmo Cricket, Pink Paisley and Bazzill Bling CS.

-Some BasicGrey Stamps.

-Some Distress Stickles...I couldn't resist after reading a review that said they were like "shiny dirt!"

-Some Thickers in various colours and sizes.

I got a few other odds and ends, but WOW what fun I had, and no guilt at all since it was a prezzie. Thanks for helping with all your suggestions. You ladies are all so lovely and helpful.

MommaSaid
Mayor
MommaSaid
In response to Abby0317

Wonderful! I'm looking forward to checking in on your gallery and see all the fun you're having!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to mad faye

My favorite Smooch colors are... all of them..no really it is hard to decide but the ones I like the best are Siren (red), Azure (blue) Green Apple Gold lame, Sugarberry (purple) and Taffy (pink). ...

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-08-09 07:14 AM
In response to MommaSaid

Glad you got lots of wonderful goodies. Happy Birthday and Happy scrapping!

mad faye
Expert
mad faye
In response to MommaSaid

Hehehe, thanks MommaSaid. My gallery is a bit bare here since I have posted most of my work for years at a couple other sites, including scrapjazz...so I am looking forward to filling up this new gallery =D

mercytiara
Diva
mercytiara
In response to Abby0317

This is a fun thread! I've loved reading what everyone else would get, and thinking about what I'd get.

I would get a bind it all and some goodies to go with it. I'd get the Eskimo Kisses and Urban Prairie lines from Basic Grey. I might even get another clip it up for storing my clear stamps.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to mercytiara

Happy Birthday!!

Iridescent Gold is wayyyyy better than Pearl anyways --it's my favorite Glimmer Mist color!!

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86
In response to Abby0317

I would get some Martha Stewart Punches - especially the Punch Around The Page ones. I would also buy every color of Stickle. And every color of Zing Embossing Powder. Every color of StazOn Ink. Also some Cricut Carts. Lots of paper. Oh! And the pack of all the pretty Martha Stewart Glitters!

As you can see, I have lots of things I want to stock up on!

joogz
joogz 
Diva
joogz
  • joogz on 10-08-09 10:44 AM
In response to Abby0317

I love Prima stuff, so I think that would be the first on my must buy list, basic grey papers, stickles, some glimmer mist, umm...I think that is about it, but for sure Prima!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to joogz

Happy birthday! I'm sure you'll have a great time using all the goodies you bought. I, too, would have bought the primas stuff except I would have added all the embroidered/stitched papers. I have all the smooch colors and my favorite is the pumpkin.

CarrieBH
Veteran
CarrieBH
In response to Abby0317

I'd get bazzil by the sheet in colors I love; smooch sounds cool! I've never heard of it, yet...

kathrynf
Tenant
kathrynf
In response to CarrieBH

Happy bithday. I am from Australia too.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics