Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: so, has anyone gotten the new basic grey yet?        (Topic#1518677)
anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl

i've been dying to get the new basic grey nook & pantry line since i saw it this summer. does anyone have it yet? is it as yummy as it looks. my lss is getting it next week so i'll be going to get the paper pack then. i've added the accessories (stamps, brads, etc) to my wishlist here so my mom can get me some stuff for xmas. i am making a recipe book of my familys recipes and can't wait to use it.
anyways, let me know how wonderfully great this line is!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:
(Discontinued)

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-22-09 10:18 AM
In response to anthonysgirl

I am definitely going to have to make room in my scrappy budget for that one! I am really excited about it too!

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to CASBa

I saw in in an online store....originally I was all over it, but now I am unsure.

momma paparazzi
Diva
momma paparazzi
In response to Nancy Keslin

It is pretty. Archiver's now has it in. I did see it. It has really cute embellies. I was thinking of making a cookbook for my DD of some of her fav recipes, being she is now out on her own. Thinking of getting it for that..

anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl
In response to momma paparazzi

Michelle-i know that if i got this as a gift from my mom, i would love it! what a great stocking stuffer that would make!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi

Not yet.. but is next on my list.. I did just finally break down and buy the lemonade line

Thanni
Thanni 
Guru
Thanni
In response to SQ Mandi

It's on my list too - some of their latest lines I just can't figure out whether I like them or not, but this one I'm definately gonna buy!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Thanni

NO! What is WRONG with me? I am a BG addict and have to have some or all of each line that comes out. I was waiting anxiously for it to come out and then I went to Scrapbook Territory a couple weeks ago and almost the first thing I saw was the paper pack and I grabbed it and waltzed around the store with it and the felties and some other Nook and Pantry stuff..and then I looked at it to think what I could scrap and I thought of nothing and put everything back...really. And now we have it HERE at SB and I keep looking at it and I really like the fruit salad and the cupcakes and lots of the embellies and the pink and brown ones and None of them is in my cart...I feel so disloyal...ok heading to the superstore to put some in my cart. Thanks for the enabling!!!

Edited by dollscrap on 10-22-09 02:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl
In response to dollscrap

lol, you are welcome!

Mrs. Gibbs
Veteran
Mrs. Gibbs
In response to dollscrap

I am waiting for our lls to get it in, I've been drooling over it for a while.

Eltringham
Idol
Eltringham
In response to Mrs. Gibbs

I think I ordered mine the first day here. Can't wait for sb.com to send it!

sarah kee
Diva
sarah kee
In response to Eltringham

i cut mine up today. hehe.

craftysprinkles
Queen
craftysprinkles
In response to sarah kee

I wasn't a big fan of it. I really liked Indian Summer though.

Tenant
In response to sarah kee

I didn't put this on my list...another one thinking "what would I use this for?" but I ran into it at Archiver's last weekend and it's really cute. I settled on the 6x6 paper pad so I can use the PP as accents....but I did cave on the cupcake stamps....I'm a cupcake girl and they were too cute. I'll use them for cards.

anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl
In response to LUVMYCATS

i so want to use this for recipe books. one for my moms side, one for my dads side. i can't cook well, but i think having family recipes will maybe encourage me to try a little!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty

LOVE this line, it's awesome for cards!

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 10-23-09 09:58 AM
In response to Here Kitty

• Here Kitty Said:
LOVE this line, it's awesome for cards!

That is what I was thinking of using it for. It would make some adorable birthday cards.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to CASBa

i saw a few sheets but im not really enthused. im still using their older lines but i do have june bug and lemonade.

anthonysgirl
Governor
anthonysgirl
In response to Mia1979

cards would be cute from what i've seen!

Kelly Goree
Expert
Kelly Goree
In response to dollscrap

• Quote:
  • Quote:
NO! What is WRONG with me? I am a BG addict and have to have some or all of each line that comes out. I was waiting anxiously for it to come out and then I went to Scrapbook Territory a couple weeks ago and almost the first thing I saw was the paper pack and I grabbed it and waltzed around the store with it and the felties and some other Nook and Pantry stuff..and then I looked at it to think what I could scrap and I thought of nothing and put everything back...really. And now we have it HERE at SB and I keep looking at it and I really like the fruit salad and the cupcakes and lots of the embellies and the pink and brown ones and None of them is in my cart...I feel so disloyal...ok heading to the superstore to put some in my cart. Thanks for the enabling!!!

I promise you'll use it for so much more than you think...I've even used the green and yellows to scrap pictures of my boys. It's VERY versatile because of the "B" side! In fact the only kitchen-y type think I've done is a recipe album. All my layouts were very NON-kitchen-y! I think you'll love it!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics