Page 2 of 989 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1518819)
Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

LOL Gina... YOu are so silly.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Danni here is a link to our Columbia Memorial pics I was talking about at NASA
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/106273592303692 2952y...

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-24-09 05:10 PM
In response to Tracy S.

Hey...I read up to age 998...just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. Slept in really late today...then DH had wanted to ride to the mountains to look at leaves. I really didn't feel up to it but wanted to go for him. Well we didn't end up in the mountains very far. Made a turn and wound up at Target...got my basket and stuff to make my copic holder. I still feel like poo....my nose is stuffy yet drips, drips and drips. I have sneezed a million times. Got me some nyquil to take tonight. Might drink the whole bottle. LOL Now I am going back to see ho made it to the top of page 1000. LOL

Copied and pasted from the old thread since I didn't find out that you had moved on me. Boy...Sick for one day and you pack up and move on me!!! LOL

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

G, this is for you!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guppystormdotc om/422124984...

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-24-09 05:15 PM
In response to WILLA

Okay...now where did everyone go...did you move again?

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to WILLA

• WILLA Said:
Hey...I read up to age 998...just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. Slept in really late today...then DH had wanted to ride to the mountains to look at leaves. I really didn't feel up to it but wanted to go for him. Well we didn't end up in the mountains very far. Made a turn and wound up at Target...got my basket and stuff to make my copic holder. I still feel like poo....my nose is stuffy yet drips, drips and drips. I have sneezed a million times. Got me some nyquil to take tonight. Might drink the whole bottle. LOL Now I am going back to see ho made it to the top of page 1000. LOL

Copied and pasted from the old thread since I didn't find out that you had moved on me. Boy...Sick for one day and you pack up and move on me!!! LOL

Praying for you girl!!! You must be very sick to turn to "age" 998!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Cool pics Tracy!!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Dale that stinks that you did not make it to the thread sooner and that you are sick. You would have won if you did though...lol You always make the top post it seems.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
  • WILLA Said:

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
Cool pics Tracy!!!

That was Downtown Houston... The one I said was for you.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

What type of food do you like G? John seems to think that since you are coming to Texas for the first time that you NEED to eat some Tex Mex

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

The buildings are huge!! I hope I will be able to go while I am there!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

If I am not mistaken you will see a lot of those tall buildings from where you are.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
What type of food do you like G? John seems to think that since you are coming to Texas for the first time that you NEED to eat some Tex Mex

I like any kind of food except blood pudding!!

WILLA
WILLA 
Governor
WILLA
  • WILLA on 10-24-09 05:29 PM
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
  • WILLA Said:

LOL....feel like Methuselah!LOL

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I swear this building is very phallic to me
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guppystormdotc om/422124680...

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
  • PresentScraps Said:

I like any kind of food except blood pudding!!

I do not know what that is but ewwwww..lol

Well us Texans are known for great food and LOTS O restaurant. ANy type of food you can think of, we can find that type of restaurant here. That is why everyone is BIGGER here in Texas..lol It is all the great food.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Hey girls. I made it! Just doing a couple of things. Will ci later! Dale, you take care of yourself!!!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

LOL poor Dale

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
I swear this building is very phallic to me
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guppystormdotc om/422124680...

Yup! Definitely!

Page 2 of 989 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics