Page 4 of 989 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1518819)
Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Danni...when I was going to the park alot i was friends with alot of nannys. They were all from the Phillipines. They are to a person...the most wonderful women I've ever met. The "Moms". Exactly the kind of woman like the Bella woman. I think it's disgusting!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Mom2AnnieLiam

Tracy...I'm having a hard time opening that page?

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

what page Terri?

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Danielle S

OK...got it to work. I'm confused...don't you just have a ponytail in that pic?

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

...oh...I'll donate. I have tons of stuff!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
Danni...when I was going to the park alot i was friends with alot of nannys. They were all from the Phillipines. They are to a person...the most wonderful women I've ever met. The "Moms". Exactly the kind of woman like the Bella woman. I think it's disgusting!

It is good to know the Nanny's are wonderful women. The thought of me being way to busy to raise my kids is so foreign to me. I get frustrated sometimes but I LOVE being a mom.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
OK...got it to work. I'm confused...don't you just have a ponytail in that pic?

NO, I remember that day well. lol John had asked me to do my hair that way. You just can't see the other side in the pic.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Danielle S

aweeee she was so tiny here
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/106939730403692 295...

it seems like forever and then again like just yesterday too. *sigh*

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

OK...I guess I can't see the other one. To me...pigtails are two braids...but I guess you mean two ponytails? I loved those pics of you in front of the flag...so retro!!!!

Here's a layout I did today/yesterday/Thursday...lol!

Eleven By Mom2AnnieLiam

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

here is Heather and Heidi... a My Twinn Doll made to look like her
http://family.webshots.com/photo/106877447603692 2952CaB...

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

I love looking at old pics of Annie, Tracy. When she was younger and listened to everything I said and was sweet as pie! Hmmmm...wonder why we get sentimental!!! Heather is so precious in that pic!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
I love looking at old pics of Annie, Tracy. When she was younger and listened to everything I said and was sweet as pie! Hmmmm...wonder why we get sentimental!!! Heather is so precious in that pic!

I know right!! Now she is always saying the opposite, or trying to correct everything you say... Trying to trip you up if she thinks she is catching you saying something different than you said b4.. It rakes my nerves quite a bit.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam

Tracy...all my old pics of Annie are film. Since Heather and her are the same age, how do you have those younger ones online? Did you scan them or did you have a digi camera back in the day? I have the same kind of pic with Annie and her American Girl doll that was made to look like her!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

I wish he had owned a better camera back then. I have tried printing those pics out b4 and they are so grainy.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
  • Mom2AnnieLiam Said:

I know right!! Now she is always saying the opposite, or trying to correct everything you say... Trying to trip you up if she thinks she is catching you saying something different than you said b4.. It rakes my nerves quite a bit.

I hear ya sister!!!! At least they're smart enough to care, I guess!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
Tracy...all my old pics of Annie are film. Since Heather and her are the same age, how do you have those younger ones online? Did you scan them or did you have a digi camera back in the day? I have the same kind of pic with Annie and her American Girl doll that was made to look like her!

um he may have had a digital back then... I bought him an Elf when we first got together.. which was film. seeing as there were not many in each album it was probably scanned in and uploaded. I really am not sure.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
  • PresentScraps Said:
  • Mom2AnnieLiam Said:

LOL yeah although at the time I just want to smack her. lol

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

he has had three digitals since we have been together... since 2002

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

I used to take rolls and rolls of film of Annie. I loved it because when you went to pick up the prints you never knew what you had. Was fun!

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
  • Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
  • PresentScraps Said:
  • Mom2AnnieLiam Said:

LOL yeah although at the time I just want to smack her. lol

AGAIN, I hear ya sister!!!!

Page 4 of 989 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics