Page 5 of 989 
Username Post: ***The Scrappin Derelicts COF*** Closed and Active        (Topic#1518819)
Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

• PresentScraps Said:
he has had three digitals since we have been together... since 2002

I think that's around when I got my first one too. It was an Olympus. I still have it. I loved it, but I don't know where the cord is anymore to the computer.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Mom2AnnieLiam

Hey, Tracy and G....if you're still on. Are you going to a store that sells Copics? If so, could you do me a big favor and get me a skin color, if they have it and the G could mail it to me from Toronto when she gets home. I'll Paypal the $$$ to ya! I can't get that color here!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

Yes Terri I will. WE are hopefully going to go next Friday if G does not have other plans.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Thanks Tracy! I know you are the expert so you will know which one to get!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

his was a little Kodak easyshare. That one we let Heather take her own pics with sometimes.

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

I think digi cameras are a great gift for kids these days. Annie has one. THis year I think we're getting her the new ipod that takes video. She loves to videotape, so it'll be fun for her!

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Tracy S.

Terri... if I go; I will get it for you and mail it to you when I am back in Toronto.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Tracy inspired me with her card set. I made one for my mom:

Card set for my mom By Guylou

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
Thanks Tracy! I know you are the expert so you will know which one to get!

Lol i do not know about being the expert but I do know what color to get for sure.

OK I am gonn ago watch my show because I took a Benadryl and am getting sleepy... wanna be able to finish it.. supposed to be a great episode.

OH Terri I am totally caught up and am an official Gleek now!

also what is up with all the peeps being pulled off Survivor this year for medical reasons...sheesh.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Tracy... my class ends at 2pm on Friday!!! I am free after that if you are free!

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
I think digi cameras are a great gift for kids these days. Annie has one. THis year I think we're getting her the new ipod that takes video. She loves to videotape, so it'll be fun for her!

that will be cool. I think we are gonna get Heather a puter and maybe internet access of her own if we can find a good watcher program to attach to it.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Guylou

• Guylou Said:
Tracy... my class ends at 2pm on Friday!!! I am free after that if you are free!

I am free G... now we just have to pray that DH gets off work at a decent hour that day. We will have Heather too.. so you will get to meet her then if we get together. I hope we can.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Tracy S.

Ok, night for real

Mom2AnnieLiam
Queen
Mom2AnnieLiam
In response to Tracy S.

Night Tracy! Thanks girls for looking for the copic for me!

G...what time is your flight tomorrow? Do you leave the kids alone when you're gone?

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S

Night Tracy! I'm off to check out the newest additions to G & Terri's galleries

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou

• Mom2AnnieLiam Said:
Night Tracy! Thanks girls for looking for the copic for me!

G...what time is your flight tomorrow? Do you leave the kids alone when you're gone?

My flight is at 2pm. Their dads will be checking on them; I have my friend Patsy who lives 2 minutes away who will stop every day to check on them as well.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Danni... the image is totally flat. I think the stickle gives it a 3D look.

Guylou
Guylou 
Governor
Guylou
In response to Guylou

Ok! It is time for me to go to bed! I love our new home... much faster than their other one.

LUG!

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Guylou

Terri I think u misunderstood what i was saying,i have nothing against the nanny's-it's the so called mom's that don't even raise their kids that I have a problem with.

I think our first digital was a canon,Seth is asking for a "real" camera for Christmas this year. We'll probably get him a cheap,durable digital. We got Nick a film one yrs ago & for kids-it;s just not worth it. was such a waste of money what with film & developing pictures of blurry nothingness

Danielle S
Queen
Danielle S
In response to Danielle S

wow-they look great girl! i thought they were stickers at first-tried enlarging it-could tell they wre stamped but thought u pieced it. Kudos to stickles!

Page 5 of 989 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics