Page 1 of 100 
Username Post: CLOSED*CLOSED*CLOSED*~*NOVEMBER*~Anything Goes Challenge        (Topic#1518983)
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

NOVEMBER is on the way! Time for sign ups!

Are you ready for an exciting month of challenges that will spark your creativity and make you to step outside your comfort zone by challenging you to try variety of techniques? You may even complete that project you always wanted to finish. If so, welcome to November's Anything Goes Challenge!

As usual, we will enjoy daily challenges, weekly challenges, weekly photo challenges and a monthly challenge.

SIGN-UPS will be open until November 10th.

If you are playing for points/prizes please send me $8.00 via USPS no later than November 15th. If you don't want to pay, you can always play motivational (but you won't be eligible for the prizes).

Please mail to:
Megan A. Walker
311 S LASALLE ST APT 3H
DURHAM, NC 27705-3606

Alternately you can pay via PayPal by sending money to
megannwalker@gmail.com
If you select this method, you will have to pay $8.55 to cover PayPal fees but that’s not that bad considering a stamp would cost you $0.44

Only pages that are NEWLY completed and uploaded on or after November 1st count towards your total points and layouts. This challenge ends on November 30th at 11:59 PM PST. All LOs, cards, pics, or other projects to be counted for points or towards your LO goal must be uploaded to your gallery AND linked to this thread with your point details. Going forward all daily/weekly/monthly pics, LOs and point details must be posted to the thread by the deadline which is Sunday 12 midnight PST.

PRIZES: Gift certificates to sb.com!

**Prize Categories**
(prize amounts will be based upon the number of players)

1 - Most points overall - no matter what your goal was or how many layouts you complete, if you have the most points at the end of the month, then you win this category...

2 - Most points 10 or less layouts - if you set your goal for 10 or less layouts and complete 10 or less layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 10 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

3 - Random drawing of everyone who meets their goal - very simple, meet your goal and I will put all names into a hat at the end of the month and draw

4 – Most points 11-25 LOs. If you set your goal for 11-25 layouts and complete your goal of 11-25 layouts for the month, then you are eligible for this category - if you complete more than 25 LOs then congrats to you, but that moves you to the other categories...

5 –Most daily challenges completed - I will post a new challenge everyday and if you do them, keep track of how many you complete, then you will be eligible for a prize at the end of the month. If there is a tie, then there will be a drawing. (To be eligible for this category, please start a blog at sb.com to list your challenges completed.) Daily challenges are meant to be completed on a layout, a card, or an altered project. There will be few day specific challenges but generally you will be able to complete those challenges at your own pace and you may combine several of them on a same layout, card, or altered project.

***** You will only be eligible for prizes having met your LO goal. You can only win in one category.*****

Layouts are counted towards your goal in the following manner:

*8x8 or above (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) = 1 layout (2 pagers count as 2 layouts)
*2 6x6 = 1 layout
*3 4x6=1 layout
*4 mini layouts (3x3, 4x4 etc.)= 1 layout
*Cards do not count toward your layout goal, but you can count points for them*

Altered items and other projects can be counted as "layouts" based on the amount of work in them. If you aren't sure how many to count, just ask!

**A note for people who'd like to play for prizes, but not keep track of points; as long as you link/post your layouts to the thread, you can still be eligible for categories 3 & 5 of prizes!**

WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PLEASE POST YOUR LAYOUT GOAL FOR THE MONTH - YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR GOAL ANYTIME BEFORE SIGN-UPS CLOSE!

For all of our seasoned veterans, let me know on the thread or via pm if you are willing to help a newbie by being their buddy and working with them until they get the hang of the pts system.

For all the NEWBIES, let me know by posting on this thread or sending me a pm if you would like to have a buddy help you figure out points for your first few LOs, so you don't miss anything.

Then, I will get our volunteers paired up with a newbie and we can have a fun and smooth month!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

~*~PLAYERS~*~

Money Received=

iheartaslan*buddy:scrapwr iter/FairytaleStudioScrap s 9.25/4 GOAL MET!!! 13265 pts 22 DCs
MommaSaid 7/4 LO GOAL MET! 8,714 Pts 22 DC
Margy 15/10 GOAL MET!!! 14077 pts 20 DCs

sgrcookie 1/10 2478 pts
JayAndXansMom 0/10
SwtTxt 0/10 2083 pts

jadecook*buddy:Quay 16/10 GOAL MET!!! 10253 pts 26 DCs

Nightenbelle 0/15

B2Hearts 28/15 GOAL MET!!! 11396 pts 11 DCs

FairytaleStudioScraps*bud dy:iheartaslan 0/15

00elly00 15/15 GOAL MET!!! 2396 pts 22/30 dc
senora_x 18/15 GOAL MET!!! 10283 pts 16 DCs

Ladybeth 6/15 3920 points
youvegotmel*buddy:scrapin babygal 0/16

scrapinbabygal*buddy:youv egotmel 24/20 GOAL MET!!! 22851 pts 26 DCs
April C. 20.5/20 GOAL MET!!! 8,013 points 16 Dailies

ncyankee 1/20
scrapwriter*buddy:ihearta slan 0/20

AmandaTina 20.5/20 GOAL MET!!! 15,552 29 DC's

FaithScrapper 1/20
kdsmommy 0/25

Scrapriquez 26/25 MET GOAL!!! 16,071 pts 24 DC's

Quay*buddy:jadecook 2/35 2225 pts

MommyMarci 40/40 MET GOAL!!! 15,290 points 22 DCs

-Jenn- 17/50 6980pts

~*~MOTIVATIONAL~*~
pookie09 0/5
Robinbird79
Turtlehon 0/20
Scrapn2 0/12
traceyjean 0/10

Edited by iheartaslan on 12-04-09 05:35 PM. Reason for edit: Adding totals! PM me yours!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Bonus Challenge!
Hey ladies A friend of a friend over on facebook has 5-yr old son Noah. He's in last stages of 2-1/2 yr battle w/ Neuroblastoma Cancer. Family is celebratings Christmas next week & Noah's wish is to get lots of Christmas cards. Think some of you could help grant this little guys final wish? Please mail to: Noah Biorkman - 1141 Fountain View Circle - South Lyon, MI 48178. Thanks & LET'S MAKE THIS WISH HAPPEN! Please pass this on to anyone else you know who might want to help out. for +500 pts!!!

~*~CHALLENGES~*~
~*~Daily Challenges~*~
Each day a new challenge will be posted. These challenges can be done at your own pace unless specified in the challange. These can easily be incorporated into any card or LO. You can take +10 pts for completing the challenge on the same day it was posted.

11/1:Set up your siggy and daily challenges blog for +125 pts!

11/2:These bling flourishes I have been seeing everywhere on LOs are so cool....but expensive they cost like $2-$4 EACH. My challeng to you today is to MAKE YOUR OWN bling flourish! It can be made from stickles, glitter, rhinestones, pearls, etc., any type of bling! +150 pts

11/3:Make a Thanksgiving Day card for +85 pts. If you really want to you can do a LO instead.

11/4:Go to your profile (My Place) and update your bio for +100 pts!

11/5:Take +125 pts because I slept until 2 PM today (gotta love the day after a big exam crash) and it took me an hour to catch up on posts and questions, so I didn't post the daily until now! I'm going to take +125 pts because I had a kick a$$ exam that I had to take yesterday!

11/6:Use 3 ribbons/fibers on your LO, card, or altered project for +95 pts! (Embroidery floss doesn't count for this challenge!)

11/7:Use a bird on your LO for +100 pts!

11/8:For today's challenge you are going to scraplift the person above you on the player's list for +300 pts! Here is the list:

iheartaslan
MommaSaid
Margy
sgrcookie
JayAndXansMom
SwtTxt
jadecook
traceyjean
Scrapn2
Nightenbelle
B2Hearts
FairytaleStudioScraps
00elly00
senora_x
Ladybeth
youvegotmel
scrapinbabygal
April C.
ncyankee
scrapwriter
AmandaTina
FaithScrapper
kdsmommy
Scrapriquez
Quay
MommyMarci
-Jenn-

I will scraplift -Jenn- b/c I am at the top of the list. Everyone else scraplift the person who's name is above yours.

BONUS:PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR TOTALS BY TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10th IN THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:

3/4 3855 pts

IF YOU FOLLOW THE FORMAT AND GET THE TOTALS IN TO ME BY TUESDAY TAKE +75 pts. Since this is a bonus to the regular challenge you DO NOT get +10 pts for doing it on the same day.

11/9: Stamp on ribbon and use on LO or card for 150 pts.

11/10: Today is National Area Code Day. So use the numbers of your area code to determine the number of 3 items (your choice) you will use on your LO.for 150 pts.
If you have a zero in your area code then you only have to use the other two numbers for two items.
Ex. my area code is 501. So I might use 5 buttons and 1 ribbon. If my code was 512, I might use 5 buttons, 1 ribbon and 2 brads. clear as mud?

11/11:Today is Veteran's Day. So make a card to say thanks to a veteran. Then send it off for 300 pts You can find addresses at www.anysoldier.com or www.vethomesfoundation.org/frameset.htm

11/12:11/12:Make Textured Paper
This is fun and easy. Take the paper you want to texturize and spritz it with water from a spray bottle. Then crumple the paper into a ball and then unroll it again. With a warm, dry iron, iron the paper flat again then ink or chalk the top to add an aged look. -Use on LO or card for 150 pts

11/13:11/13: Share a favorite Fall recipe +50, Scrap it for and extra +100.
If you scrap it, you don't have to share it separately to get all the points.

11/14:Visit Helen Croft's site www.scrap-a-little.com Make a flower from any of her tutorials and use it on a card or LO for 150pts

11/15:It's America Recycles Day-so use a non-scrapbook item on LO for 150 pts.

11/16:Ask a family member for the first word that pops into their head. NOW use that in your title! +150

11/17:use this silly recipe on a lo:
5 circles
4 papers/cardstock
3 pictures
2 words in the title
1 type of bling

(to make it easier- everything is at least but you can do more than what is required)
+150

11/18:Here's something silly to try:
Use 5 stickers (alphas dont count), 5 buttons and the theme of FALL! +150

Here is a BONUS challenge for today! Please pm me your point totals by midnight Thursday Nov. 19th, 2009, using the following format:

6.25/4 7857 pts

Worth +75 points if you do it on time and in the correct format!

11/19:today is "Have a Bad Day Day" it came about because retail associates always say "Have a good day!" I dare you to say that to someone today and not a family member! +50

part two--> try one of these techniques that rarely seems to get used on LOs
1. embossing
2. painting
3. paper piecing
+100

11/20:Use two sets of 10 on a LO +100

In honor of Absurdity day List 5 things that are absurd +50

11/21:list the following go-to products:
1. alphas
2. type of bling
3. trimmer
4. embellie
5. paper STACK
+100 pts

11/22:Using the ABCs provided make a LO using 8 of the letters!
A -->Adjective
B -->Bling
C -->Chalk
D -->Dimension
E -->Earth tone
F -->Foam
G -->Green
H -->Half of something
I -->Inch
J -->Jewels
K -->Know-how (something you are an expert at and you always do it on your LOs)
L -->Leaves
M -->Masking
N -->New
O -->Old
P -->Purple
Q -->Quote
R -->Rub ons
S -->Stamp
T -->Tag
U -->Universal (something everyone uses on their LOs)
V -->Vintage
W -->White
X -->eXtra of something, your choice
Y -->YOU, a picture of you must be included and your face must be showing
Z -->Zig-zag

11/23:Let's start out by doing something green. We all wear clothes on ourselves and our family, right? Well, I sure hope so! So pick something you don't use from your family's wardrobe and use a piece of it on a lo for 175 points. You have to point out where it is on your lo when you post to get credit, and it cannot be hidden. If you don't like any of your clothing, you may use curtains, dishcloths, anything FABRIC and NOT NEW! You also may do this on a card, but you will only get 75 points.

11/24:Today we are going to use a grid on a layout or card.
150 points for a layout
75 for a card
*BONUS-add another 75 points if you are using this for a Christmas card

11/25:Go to http://www.wordle.net/ and play with this fun program. Post your results in your gallery/blog and link them here for 100 points. Use it on a lo for an extra 150 points. Have fun!

After you save it there will be an option to save it as html, I pasted that into my blog and it worked. I can't public embed from my blog though, I don't know if there is a way or not. So I am posting a link to my example
Turkey Day

11/26:Funny fill in turkey story
I was going to have you link your results, but I don't think you can with this program. If anyone comes up with how, let me know. Otherwise, just fill it in and have fun for 100 points.

11/27:I have been able to use countless art supplies from my dd's stash on my lo's. I cannot resist the temptation when I see something I like.
Today, use a child's art supply on your lo or card for 150 points. This doesn't have to be one from your child's actual stash, but needs to be an art suppply you wouldn't normally buy at a scrapbook store. Use crayons, markers, stickers (kid's stickers only), colored pencils. glitter glue, etc. For those of you who may not have any of these supplies for one reason or another, you don't have to go out on Black Friday. Use the scrapbook equivalent but you will only get 50 points.

11/28:Write at least a 4 line poem about what the holidays mean to you for 150 points. Save it for next month, or do a lo/card using your creation for an extra 125 points!

11/29:Today I want you to pull out of your scrapbooking arsenal your best scrapbooking tip/trick and post it in your blog. If you already have done this before, simply link it here. - 75 points

11/30:OK Ladies, I hope none of us were procrastinators! IF you have met your goal already, take +300 pts. NO 10 pts for doing it today. But if you have not met your goal yet, take +100 pts for the first LO/altered project you upload that goes towards meeting your goal! NO 10 pts for doing it today b/c you can only do it today!

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

Weekly photos:
1. Take a nice photo of yourself - 50 points
150 points for using it on a lo (add to weekly and get lots of points, hint hint)
2. Pick a window in your house, take a pic of what is outside - 50 points
3. Closeup of your hands -50 points
4. Closeup of eyes (anyone's)- 50 points

Weekly:
Do a layout about the craziest thing you ever did- 300 points

~*~MONTHLY CHALLENGE~*~
11/1-11/30
For the monthly:
Complete a mini "book" on your top 10 blessings. 4 blessings about the people in your life. 2 have to be intangible blessings. 2 have to be events. 2 have to be the ordinary everyday blessings. You also must include at least 100 words of journaling (thats only 10 per blessing). +500

Just for extra:
Including a picture to represent every blessing +100
Trying a new technique in the book +100
Using more than 10 pieces of paper +50
Using 3 different types of bling +50

Edited by iheartaslan on 11-29-09 08:37 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

HERE IS A BONUS POINTS OPPORTUNIY:
If you get your money in to me by the 5th of November take +300 pts,
if you get the money in to me by the 10th of November take +200 pts,
and if you get the money in to me by the 15th of November (the due date) take +100 pts!

~*~POINTS LIST~*~
LO, CARD, AND ALTERED PROJECT ITEM POINTS

1 POINT ITEMS
- PER photo corner, eyelet, button, staple, brad, paper clip, grommet, jewel, pearl, metal clips, etc.
- PER sticker used (flat or 3D)
- PER letter/number used in title only (stamped, sticker, chipboard, rub-on, die cut, etc.)
- PER hand stitch
- PER die-cut item (shape, letter, number, etc.)
- PER paper, cardstock, or ribbon scrap used

5 POINTS PER EACH ITEM USED ON A LO OR CARD
(example: if you use three different pattern papers take 15 points)
- PER cardstock/pattern paper used
- PER scripture, recipe, quote or poem (includes song lyrics)
- PER card or swap item made (full points for first, 10 pts for each identical one)
- PER stamped image (not including letters or numbers)
- PER layout 6x6 or smaller (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER type/kind of ribbon or fiber or embroidery floss/thread used
- PER 3D flower
- PER type of bling
- PER bling shape
- PER color of stickles or paint used
- PER hand-cut embellie (that you cut out w/ scissors)
- PER rub on shape or word (border, frame, flower,“love” etc. NOT individual letters or numbers)
- PER challenge on sb.com that your LO was created for (must tell what challenge(s) it was created for)
- PER color of ink or glimmer mist used
- PER type of distressing (inking, tearing, etc...any type)
- PER chipboard or grungeboard shape (NOT letters or numbers!)

5 POINTS FOR USING THESE ITEMS/TECHNIQUES ON A LO OR CARD
(only take 5 points once for each item you use, no matter how many times you use it)
- for having a one (1) word title with no subtitle
- for using rub on, chipboard, stamped, masked, or embossed letters/numbers
- for using die cut shapes or letters/numbers
- for using a punch
- for using flourishes/swirls
- for using ghost shapes, ghost letters, transparencies, or vellum
- for non-scrapbook items used on your page (includes memorabilia other than pics)
- for using butterflies or flowers on your LO
- for using a clock or bingo card on your LO
- for using felt or fabric
- for using foam or vinyl
- for using metal items
- for making your own journaling block
- for having a journaling block OR journaling strips
- for using chalk or embossing on your layout or card
- for doodling
- for using the following themes: Thanksgiving; friends; blessings; YOU
- for having hidden pics or journaling—to take these points, you must include a close up of the hidden items in your gallery and link to this thread

10 POINT ITEMS:
- PER 8x8 or larger (6x12, 8.5x11, 12x12) layout (MUST have a link in this forum)
- PER layout with no pictures
- PER layout about yourself
- PER mini-album created (may still take points per page)
- PER altered item created
- PER mask used
- for machine sewing
- for using scraps
- for putting embellies or journaling on the photograph
- for scraplifting a member of sb.com OR using a pagemap/sketch (link the original page too, always possible even if it is just the link-that starts with http://-- cannot take points without link)

PICTURE POINTS ON YOUR LAYOUTS/PROJECTS/CARDS

5 POINTS:
- PER picture (4 pics = 20 pts.)
- PER person or animal in each pic
- PER picture over 5 years old OR less than two months old
- PER black & white, sepia toned, or colored picture (ex. a pic made blue or purple)

10 POINTS:
- PER picture that YOU are in
- PER picture with NO people or animals in it
- PER photo larger than 4x6 OR 3x3 (2x3, 2x2, etc.) or smaller
- for single page LO w/ 3+ pics OR double page LO w/ 7+ pics
- for using a picture with an animal in it (for, NOT per)

JOURNALING POINTS

-1 point PER word of journaling (not pre-printed embellies) up to 400 points
-25 points for every 50 words over 400 (E.g. Total of 500 words would equal 450 points)
-10 points for using handwritten journaling on your page (or 20 pts for 50+ words or 50 points for 100+ words)

ADDITIONAL POINTS

2 POINTS:
- PER comment you post in a gallery/blog/my place
- PER new photo taken by you, posted to your sb.com gallery, and linked to this thread

5 POINTS:
- PER any new BLOG entry (NO POINTS FOR UPDATING A BLOG) (MUST have a link to this forum)
- For cleaning up your scrap area after you completed the posted layout
- For updating your siggy-points & layouts info IMMEDIATELY after posting points

Edited by iheartaslan on 10-29-09 07:28 PM. Reason for edit: NEW INFORMATION!! PLEASE READ!!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Megan Ann

Challenge Volunteers! These are the new rules for people who want to volunteer to do a week of challenges.
1.The weekly challenge cannot be worth more than 350 pts.
2.The daily challenges can only be worth 150 pts with one exception per week up to 300 pts. So 6 days of 150 points or less and one challenge up to 300 points.
3.The daily challenges should generally be something that can be incorporated into ANY LO. Not a challenge that you must make a LO for that you wouldn't have made otherwise. But it CAN require you to make a whole LO for one challenge per week.
4.Picture challenges can only be worth up to 250 pts total added up for all pictures. There should not be more than 6 pictures for the weekly photo challenge.
5. You MUST post the challenge by 10 AM EST (which is 7AM PST) OR post the challenge the night before, preferably after 9PM your time.

****Weeks will run from Monday to Sunday!****
NOVEMBER
1-8 iheartaslan
9-15 Scrapn2
16-22 scrapinbabygal
23-29 April C.
30 iheartaslan

THANKS TO GERI, SABRINA, AND APRIL FOR VOLUNTEERING TO COME UP WITH OUR CHALLENGES!!!

THANKS TO SABRINA (scrapinbabygal) FOR COMING UP WITH OUT MONTHLY CHALLENGE!

SplendidMoments
Governor
SplendidMoments
In response to Megan Ann

I'm in!

FairytaleStudioScraps
Veteran
FairytaleStudioScraps
In response to SplendidMoments

I haven't read teh total info yet, but count me in! I need a "deadline" haha so I can get some layouts done.

*I haven't done this before, so count me in as a newbie and pair me up with someone please!*

Don't be surprised if I come back with questions!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to FairytaleStudioScraps

• FairytaleStudioScraps Said:
I haven't read teh total info yet, but count me in! I need a "deadline" haha so I can get some layouts done.

*I haven't done this before, so count me in as a newbie and pair me up with someone please!*

Don't be surprised if I come back with questions!!

Freat to have you Mellisa, everyone is really helpful on this thread so feel free to pop in with any questions you have! Once we get a few of the regulars over here I will pair you up with a buddy!

Faithscrapper
Mayor
Faithscrapper

hi ladies! I truly hope my life has calmed down, please add me for November! 20 LOs please.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Faithscrapper

Glad to have you back Paula!!!

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-
In response to Megan Ann

Put me down for 50 LOs again.... I will be on vacation from the 6th-15th, but I will have my phone which gets internet, and I will bring my computer, hopefully we will have internet access...

Just letting you know!!

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to -Jenn-

• -Jenn- Said:
Put me down for 50 LOs again.... I will be on vacation from the 6th-15th, but I will have my phone which gets internet, and I will bring my computer, hopefully we will have internet access...

Just letting you know!!

OK, great to have you back Jenn!!! I will also be out of town for 2 weeks out of the month, but I have internet access at the 2 conferences I am going to.

-Jenn-
-Jenn- 
Diva
-Jenn-
In response to Megan Ann

• iheartaslan Said:
  • -Jenn- Said:

Just letting you know!!

OK, great to have you back Jenn!!! I will also be out of town for 2 weeks out of the month, but I have internet access at the 2 conferences I am going to.

Scrapbook conferences??? or boring conferences?? hehe I love your new avi pic btw!!

FairytaleStudioScraps
Veteran
FairytaleStudioScraps
In response to -Jenn-

ok, just sent my $$ via paypal!!

I also have my goal: 15 LO's

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

• FairytaleStudioScraps Said:
ok, just sent my $$ via paypal!!

I also have my goal: 15 LO's

Thanks I received your money! Since you paid before Nov. 5th, you will get 300 bonus pts when the challenge starts, so don't forget to take your points! Most people keep track of their points in a word document and then put the total in their signature line (see mine as an example) to keep track of everything. You also get 5 pts every time you update your signature, so it is beneficial to have your pts total in your siggy line!

FairytaleStudioScraps
Veteran
FairytaleStudioScraps
In response to Megan Ann

done! Thanks girlie for lettin' me know!! I'm ready to RAWK November!

scrapinbabygal
Queen
scrapinbabygal

of course sign me up!!!!

put me down for 18

SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK PAULA!!!

WELCOME Mellisa

Ladybeth
Mayor
Ladybeth
In response to scrapinbabygal

Megan - Love your new Avitar pic!

Please sign me up again. My goal will again be 15 layouts. Put me down for "motivational" and if I change my mind by the first of November, I'll Paypal you.

Thanks!

MommyMarci
Queen
MommyMarci
In response to Ladybeth

I'm in and will shoot for 40 layouts!

jadebrit
Governor
jadebrit
In response to Ladybeth

OK, I want to join. I have been waiting for sign ups for next month! I am a newbie and would like to be paired with with a buddy! I will try to get my money to you in the next few days. I am so excited about this challenge. This challenge will help me get a lot of LO's done! I have a ton of pics of my DS that I need to scrap. I am sure that will be the majority of my LO's. My goal is 15. I may change it. I am also going out of town at the end of the month, but I am bringing my scrapbook stuff with me I am going to visit family for the holidays and staying till Christmas.

Hello everybody!

Page 1 of 100 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics