Username Post: AWESOME SERVICE!!        (Topic#1519001)
IamSamScrapper
Governor
IamSamScrapper

I got my orde! YAY, Just want to say everything I ordered arrived and it was packed very carefully! Not one single sheet of paper was bent!

The little owl stamp is .99 cents! WHAT A DEAL!!!

LOVE this place!!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by IamSamScrapper on 10-27-09 08:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to IamSamScrapper

Oh wow, I love, love what you ordered. That totally just disctracted me from saying:

Thank so much for the wonderful compliments! I will be sure to pass them onto the warehouse. We are about to do inventory so some "good job" comments would do us all well!

IamSamScrapper
Governor
IamSamScrapper
In response to TriciaH

Thumbs up to Randy!

New Kid On the Block
In response to IamSamScrapper

This place is the best!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to TriciaH

• TriciaH Said:
Oh wow, I love, love what you ordered. That totally just disctracted me from saying:

Thank so much for the wonderful compliments! I will be sure to pass them onto the warehouse. We are about to do inventory so some "good job" comments would do us all well!

Well, if that's the case... I'm super impressed with the customer service here. I ordered on the free shipping day earlier this month and one of the items I wanted was out of stock. It came in stock the next day (LOVE the notify button) and I sent a message to see if they could include it in my order and they did. It was just one piece of paper - I was thrilled that someone went to the trouble of modifying my order for just one piece (of really really pretty, mind you) paper.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics