Page 1 of 18 
Username Post: VCW Week #139 - I Scrap, Therefore I Am        (Topic#1519257)
VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 10-30-09 04:12 AM

What is this thread about?

Once upon a time, things got quiet here on the weekends, so a thread was started to just hang out and do a virtual crop. Since then it's grown into more. Several people are now "regular," but we're always open to newcomers. We chat about anything and everything. (Warning: Sometimes we stray into areas that may be considered "adult," although we always try to be tasteful about it.) We share our latest layouts, pictures, whatever interests us. We have fun and encourage each other.

It's now all week long, too. Since it is a new thread each week, it's easier for anyone to join. Even though we start over each week, it's STILL pages and pages long. Don't be intimidated, we are happy to have anyone drop by and say hello. Some of us read all the replies and keep up, but it is not required. Warning: It can get addictive!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave updates about yourself HERE.
This is for those who can't be online as much as they would like to be. At least this way, there's highlights from this thread.

You can also place Prayer Requests HERE. .

VCW Yahoo! Group

This is a place where we can store info - email addresses, geographical locations, birthdays. (We started this because we wanted to know who we have to go looking for after major events such as the recent hurricanes in the U.S.)

Sign up for the group. You have to be approved for the group. There are a few people around here to keep an eye on the admin of the list, so the approval shouldn't take too long. The approval process isn't because we're elitist or anything - it's just our way of making sure that those who have access to our info there are "known" to us and not just people signing up randomly to farm the information. The purpose of this site is to store emergency contact information for the members of our group. Please be respectful of its intended use and do not abuse the information.

Once you're approved, you can add your info to the database and/or your birthday to the calendar. If you need help with either of these functions, just yell and someone here will give you instructions.

Most of us also really love BLING and encourage bling usage...some to the point of "pimping" but hey, whatever gets the blingy point across!

Come visit Our Gallery to meet some of the irregular regulars!

So come on! Don't be bashful! And don't be afraid of the fact that this thread MOVES. Just jump in wherever we are, and we'll be glad to get you caught up on what's happening. We never know what we're going to talk about or how silly we will get.

WARNING: Reading of, or participation in, this thread could result in food or drink being sprayed across your computer or sleepless nights ... Just read responsibly.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to VCW

Morning Girls!!!

It's Friday!!!!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to TripletMother

Good morning! It's Friday!!!!!! Woooooohohoooo!

Thanks sis for starting the thread. I should be over with the budget today. Just need to work hard, and dont let little changes bother me.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Cracrop

hi heather

hi clara

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to babigirl

Morning Clara and Shatema!

Not a whole lot happening here today. Going to take it easy and get some little things done!

We are having a carry-in today (potluck for those who don't know what a carry-in is . . . Debbie, Clara!!!)! Lots of good food around!!! Smells heavenly but think i better start with my oatmeal!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Not much going on here baby is fighting sleep sge does that well.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to babigirl

We have tonsssss of cupcakes, they look good.

Hi Shatema!

One question, if digi stamps are like cliparts, you just print them, how do I heat emboss the image?

Ok, enough chatting, better get busy, I dont want to be stuck all day with the budget.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Cracrop

Wish I could help you with Heat embossing Clara as I own the stuff to heat emboss but have never tried it, I have no idea.

Wonder if they have an embossing pen that you could trace the image and do it that way.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Morning girls.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to foltzy

Morning Liz!!!

I am no help to you either on that one Clara!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Morning Heather.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to foltzy

I don't think you can emboss them. They do make an embossing pen but I don't think it would turn out as nicely as an actual stamp with embossing ink.

goodmorning everyone!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to KellyLeigh

Morning Kelly!

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Anybody, hello? Hello????

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Must I start talking to myself?????

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl

Good Morning Ladies!!!
It is so quiet here. And guess what we have TONS of moving boxes now!!!!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to smalltowngurrl

Yeap, I did it! I have been in the office for 3 hours now, had few meetings, went by every single desk asking co-workers for stuff, and just now noticed that I have no make-up. I totally forgot to put on some this am.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

wooohohhoo! for boxes!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

I dont have the pen, I will get it and try it out. Dont know how the printer ink would react with the pen though.

Page 1 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics