Page 18 of 18 
Username Post: VCW Week #139 - I Scrap, Therefore I Am        (Topic#1519257)
Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to LuvMyPoodles

Lots of prayers going up!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

I learned today to do 15 mins of clean-up here or there. Thanks Jennie for the cool sites! There are tons of sites for organization and cleaning tips. So, put in practice what I have learned, I will clean up my scrappy desk

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Does stickling counts as cleaning?

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Desk is clean, and ready for tomorrow!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to Cracrop

Time to go read, see you all tomorrow

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to KellyLeigh

• KellyLeigh Said:

That is so crazy that she would come up and talk to your husband...bizarre! some people are just weird and love drama I think. I mean, if she really cared about seeing him (or if HE did) then surely they would contact ya'll in some way other than run-ins at Walmart. I mean geez what can she say, "Oh we care so much, we would call, but we figured we would just wait until we happened to see you while we were out buying milk and bread."

Yeah. Well. HE knows he doesn't have a leg to stand on at this point. And while he can be scrappy in a fistfight, when it comes to being a man and saying "I screwed up" he's just not the confrontational type. (I have another phrase in mind, but I don't think I can post it.)

Not that it would matter. He's not getting near this kid as long as any of us have anything to say about it. He gave that up almost two years ago.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• KellyLeigh Said:
Today I put in about 20 job applications...some via email, some via fax, and one in person. I really liked the place I submitted to in person. It is a very small, very well-kept nursing home and only about 15 minutes driving time from my house. I would either work 7am-3pm or 11pm-7am which means either way I can dodge after-school care and be with the kids in the afternoons/evenings.

Kelly...if you get the 11-7, will there be someone to stay with the kids overnight?

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
Geoff locked himself in the bathroom. He locked it but couldn't unlock it. I had to take the door knob apart. He's fine and safe. Usually he doesn't bother the bathroom. He went in only a few seconds before I got there but it was enough time for him to lock it. He wasn't scared so that was good.

Poor baby!

At one point not too long after Kim moved into her own place, she locked herself out of the townhouse. Now, her door, even when locked, can be opened from the inside, and Ethan could do it. So she's standing outside yelling for him to come let Mommy in.

What she didn't know is that he'd been in the half-bath (right beside the front door) washing his hands. And the bathroom door was closed. And he couldn't reach the towel to dry his hands. So he was trying and trying to open the bathroom door with wet hands, which wasn't working, and she was outside yelling for him to come let her in, which he couldn't do.

(I think that was when they discovered that they could lift the sliding glass door off its track and get in that way.)

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • corrie fan Said:
Um, he looks too proud for this to be blackmail material...for the time being anyway.

What's the cage for?

that's the dog's cage! lol

Elizabeth - I wouldn't worry unless he puts it on and struts around at some point other than Halloween.

THEN it becomes blackmail material!!!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:
Sorry not been around today girls. I haven't been feelign well today. Stayed home - well kinda. Got up, got ready, got kids ready, Shane left iwth them, I dropped off Payton, went to get gas and while pumping the gas, I started getting sick - literally all over the parking lot.

Came back home, cleaned up, put on my comfy clothes and done some work from home. Going to rest for a bit!

Going to keep reading....hope I find that you're feeling better.....

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to NMlady

• NMlady Said:
My baby will be 18 tomorrow. I'm kind of weepy about this.

Happy belated birthday to Abby.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

Well we were suppose to go do our second walk through today for the house. But our new Realtor called and her daughter has a temp of 102 and she doesn't want to get anyone sick in case it's contagious. So re rescheduled for tomorrow morning.

Had a class last night to go to for being home buyers (Brian and I decided to do them since we have never bought a house before), we've learned a lot and only 2 more classes to go.

They've finally broken down at the hospital and are allowing employees one "extended absence with flu-like symptoms" without it counting against your attendance record. This is a big deal for the hospital...believe me.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to c-leaper

Jenni! Jenni! Jenni!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:

Well we were suppose to go do our second walk through today for the house. But our new Realtor called and her daughter has a temp of 102 and she doesn't want to get anyone sick in case it's contagious. So re rescheduled for tomorrow morning.

Had a class last night to go to for being home buyers (Brian and I decided to do them since we have never bought a house before), we've learned a lot and only 2 more classes to go.

I'm glad you're taking the classes. It'll help you feel more "buyer savvy" than you might've otherwise. (I wish they'd offer those kinds of classes around here...)

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper

• KellyLeigh Said:
Hi everyone!

I am glad you are feeling better Heather!

I made a HUGE life decision this morning....I have decided to go back to school! I finished my LPN last December and I have decided to go back for my RN. I am scared to death but know this is something I need and want to do. I will start back in January. I will either have 2 or 3 semesters to do.

Kelly - you can get in that quickly?

At the school where Kim is, just doing the application process and getting admitted to the RN program takes a semester or so. (Actually, they only start new classes in the fall.) That's cool that you'll be able to do it so soon.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to TripletMother

• TripletMother Said:
Morning ladies! Home AGAIN today. I feel better but company sent out a memo a few weeks ago telling us that if we ran a fever, we had to be fever free for 24 hours before returning. Boss told me to work from home today so that is what I am doing.

Actually, right now I am scrapping and will work later!!

They've finally broken down at the hospital and are allowing employees one "extended absence with flu-like symptoms" without it counting against your attendance record. This is a big deal for the hospital...believe me.

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to foltzy

• foltzy Said:
no contract and she's not the listing agent. She's says she's trying to do what's best for us but I don't feel she can since she hasn't even seen it yet.

Go with your instincts...

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to BlingQueenRia

• BlingQueenRia Said:
Jenni! Jenni! Jenni!

Hi Love!

c-leaper
Queen
c-leaper
In response to c-leaper

acu - just in time to catch everyone on the new thread tomorrow.

VCW
VCW 
Veteran
VCW
  • VCW on 11-06-09 04:10 AM
In response to c-leaper

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/4/tid...

It's Friday!

Page 18 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics