Page 4 of 18 
Username Post: VCW Week #139 - I Scrap, Therefore I Am        (Topic#1519257)
smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl
In response to smalltowngurrl

I am going to go to lunch very soon!! I am so hungry.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to TripletMother

Time to go home!! Catch you all later!!

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to KellyLeigh

I have been scrubbing away in my kitchen all day long. The fridge was the worst! I just have one wall left and it is a wall with no appliances or cabinets on it to be cleaned I want to finish up but my back is demanding a break.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 10-30-09 11:56 AM

I'm so ready to go home, but I have another hour & a half here. I'm SO glad I did the grocery shopping last night after work so all I have to do tonight is return a couple of movies. I might rent another one too.

KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh
In response to LeeLo

I would really like to veg all evening, or even scrapbook...but we have to take a bunch of stuff to my friend's house for the yard sale in the morning...and she lives almost an hour away

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl

I am back from lunch. I met up with another receptionist and we had lunch together. It was a fun change. Now there are almost 3 more hours of work. I need a nap.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 10-30-09 01:32 PM
In response to smalltowngurrl

I'm finally heading home for the day! Hopefully I'll be around this weekend. DH & DS will be out of town one day so I am hopefully gonna get back into scrapping.

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to LeeLo

Hi ladies

The budget is done! Boss is happy and I'm home early Going to clean the floors and give a little tiny tidy up around the house, and then a nap. I want to recup to scrap tonight.

Cathy Glad to "see" you. for you and the family.
Joy, my friend called me that she got the white stuff Did you get it too? Hope you get more customers for the yardsale.
Debbie, you know how to knit, awwww, my mom tried so hard to teach me. I can knit but with her by my side.
Casie, glad you like your new office
Kelly, good luck with your sale too!
Leah, yeah for time to scrap!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Cracrop

I asked Geoff if he ate all my candy (He took the rest of my sweet tarts) he told me he was missing 4... Ocho, Cinco

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to Cracrop

• Cracrop Said:
Hi ladies

The budget is done! Boss is happy and I'm home early Going to clean the floors and give a little tiny tidy up around the house, and then a nap. I want to recup to scrap tonight.

Cathy Glad to "see" you. for you and the family.
Joy, my friend called me that she got the white stuff Did you get it too? Hope you get more customers for the yardsale.
Debbie, you know how to knit, awwww, my mom tried so hard to teach me. I can knit but with her by my side.
Casie, glad you like your new office
Kelly, good luck with your sale too!
Leah, yeah for time to scrap!

The mountains around us (we're in a basin) were covered with snow yesterday morning. We didn't get any but it was very cold here day before yesterday and I had to finally turn my heater on.

TripletMother
Governor
TripletMother
In response to NMlady

evening kiddos!! Just finished feeding kids, bringing in the pumpkins from the car and the boys are going to color on them tonight!

Cracrop
Diva
Cracrop
In response to TripletMother

No pumkin here, need to look for the fall decorations, dunno where I put them last year.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to Cracrop

Kids are painting their pumpkin, I made a face on it and neither liked it.

LuvMyPoodles
Idol
LuvMyPoodles

I have decided.... I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

My new office is so laid back no one cares if you step out, no one cares what you are doing, no one asks for daily updates on stuff you should be doing for them, no one cares! NO ONE! I love that! Trust is a wonderful thing!

But... Today... I hate when people put you in a bad spot... So the girl that I am taken the place of.. Her last day was today.. so she was suppose to be there at 7 she didnt show up until almost 8... So I didnt say anything then she tole me at like 10 that she was leaving... Ias like now? and she said yep... I asked her what I was suppose to tell people? and she said to tell them that I didnt know where she was well... I told her that I wasnt gonna go out of my way but if they asked I wasnt going to olie... So I needed access to a document and I should have asked her but she wasnt around so I went to my lead and asked her and she told me to ask Kelly (The girl I was replacing) and I said Kelly who? and assumed there was another Kelly... well Dumb me.. She told me the keelly that was training mes name and I said Iwell I wasnt going to offer up inforation but I need access and she sitn her?!? and they were like waht do you mean she isnt here? I said she isnt here... She left... She is gone... I asked them not to mention that I had said anything but I wasnt going to walk away and ask again in a week and have them find out that I was covering for her... She is the one that quit and I still need my job.. .So I told them that she had left.. Thye wanted to know when and blah blah blah and I told them the last time I seen her butwasnt forsure as to when she left the facility.. They were not to happy...

I dont think that Kelly shouwld have put me in that spot.. but... thats what she gets for doing it.. I would rather be known as honest then known as a lier and found out in the long run...

And to top it all off! TONIGHT IS MOMMAS NIGHT IN THE CRAFT ROOM... AND DH JUST CALLED AND SAID HE IS GOING TO BE LATE... WHAT KIND OF ******** IS THAT... I AM ANNOYED...

LuvMyPoodles
Idol
LuvMyPoodles
In response to LuvMyPoodles

I didnt konw that Cr@ p was a bad word on here...

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to LuvMyPoodles

Cacie I think it's to keep people from saying someone else's work or their opionion is cr@p.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to NMlady

Where's Ria been the last few days?

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to NMlady

I've been up to my eyeballs in Halloween preparations. And card-class prep. I found some super-cheap scrubs so I get to dress up for Halloween. We get to wear costumes at McD's as long as A. they do not scare small children and B. they do not interfere with our job. I think that scrubs will be perfect. I'm going as Callie Torres from Grey's Anatomy and even made my own "Seattle Grace" name badge. And this afternoon I helped out at Lizzie's party at school.

Here are pictures from today:

Snack Time Spread By BlingQueenRia
These are the treats...in the bakery box are the eyeball doughnuts. Genius idea if you ask me.

My Trick-or-Treaters By BlingQueenRia
These are my little trick-or-treaters. Jory is a bleeding skeleton scary thing. Lizzie is Dr. Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy.

Callie Torres, 0.5 LOL By BlingQueenRia
And me in my scrubs as Callie Torres. This is what I am wearing for work tomorrow.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to BlingQueenRia

Hi Ria. Cute costumes!

smalltowngurrl
Idol
smalltowngurrl
In response to NMlady

Well everyone has finally left me so I guess I am going to go to bed too. Maybe I can be up early enough to scrap with all those who are sleeping now. Only got one lo done but really happy with it.

Page 4 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics