Username Post: Lansing Area Scrapbook stores        (Topic#1519595)
ThriftyShopper
Tenant
ThriftyShopper

The scrapbook store in Okemos closed and Pages in Time also closed in Lansing. Are there any other scrapbook stores in the
area?

Also are there any scrapbook crops or retreats happening in the area anyone can tell me about? Thanks!

New Kid On the Block
In response to ThriftyShopper

I know there's a scrapbook store on W. Saginaw (not sure if that is Pages In Time or not). Other then that, I don't know any stores designed for scrapbooking only.

vfage
vfage 
New Kid On the Block
vfage
  • vfage on 11-16-10 12:16 PM

HI Tasha,

I am new to this site & I have been looking at past post & saw this. Are you still scrapbooking? I host 2 events each year at the Okemos Comfort Inn Conference center. If you would like more information, Please contact me @ the3stooges3@juno.com

New Kid On the Block
In response to vfage

hey vfage,

I am also new to this site. I actually ran across it searching for a scrapbooking store near by. I would love more info on the events you host in Okemos. I am sure I can get a few of us to go and have lots of fun. I am just getting back into scrapbooking after taking a 7 year break from it. Lots of things have happened since then and my kids have grown so much I have lots of work ahead of me. If you could please email me at hgavenda@charter.net with any information I would greatly appreciate it. I look forward from hearing from you and cant wait to meet you!! Thanks again Heidi

lharris
New Kid On the Block
lharris

Hello, I am Lisa Harris. We have a group of people mostly nurses who get together for a 3 day weekend crop a couple times a year. We gather at the Holiday Inn Express (Jolly and Okemos). We do not have a store or a sponsor like Creative Memories, just a bunch of women. We usually have 25-30 people each having a 6 foot table each. We have several people that because of vacation and work can't come so we have room for about 10 people.
It's $50 for the crop room and the hotel rooms we have a block for $89 each night. I arrange the main dish, the drinks and everyone brings a dish and snacks. If you think there would be any people in your group that would be interested I have a flyer I can send them. It is very informal but we have a lot of fun.
Please feel free to e-mail me if anyone is interested.

Thanks, Lisa Harris

krispyb
Idol
krispyb
In response to lharris

There is Inspiration Station in Ovid...that's the only one I know of that's left in the Lansing area.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to krispyb

My Father in Law lives in Ovid... I'm going to have to go check that place out!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics