Username Post: New to Scrapbooking        (Topic#1519951)
New Kid On the Block

Hi everyone, I am pretty new to scrapbooking and would like to make a wedding album. I was wondering if there was a good place to find pre-cut scrapbook paper, preferably in black I would like it to look a little more professional but am having a hard time finding the paper. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Jordannichole
Guru
Jordannichole
In response to walla57

What do you mean by precut? If you mean die cut papers, there are some pretty cool ones in the superstore.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by Jordannichole on 11-07-09 08:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ImForwardByDesign
Veteran
ImForwardByDesign
In response to Jordannichole

There is all kinds of loose black and white in the Superstore. The prices aren't too bad either. You can search by color. I would suggest searching black and then searching white. Searching both together doesn't give you the full inventory.

When I did this I also searched Wedding to see what would pop up just for fun and you might be pleasantly surprised. My whole wishlist is littered with Wedding Album wants. I realize I am ahead of myself since I am only engaged and have no wedding date but why not. If you are looking for more of an elegant themed album you are not in the wrong place. I would just Wishlist all your maybes and then go back through for an edit. That is what I keep doing...lol!

Good Luck!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics