Username Post: Martha Stewart clear stamps        (Topic#1520029)
New Kid On the Block

ok I was just at Walmart and I decided to pick up Martha Stewart's Glitter Stamping starter kit. So it comes with these clear stamps and a clear plastic block. I understand how it works in general but my only question is once the clear rubber stamp goes on to the block is it removable? Is it hard to remove? I really wish it came with some instruction or something. I am very new to the idea of stamping with glue and adding glitter. With this being a starter kit I guess I expected more. Especially from Martha Stewart although after I have read a few of these forum topics I think I was giving her products too much credit. Info... thoughts... all are appreciated.

New Kid On the Block
In response to juliebug927

Clear stamps temporarily attach to the block. Sometimes when you remove the stamp for the first time it can be kind of hard, but be careful. Once it has been removed it's easier the 2nd time. Save the packing and when you are done using the stamp, just put it back in its place. You can use the block for any clear stamps,

If you don't want your stamps permanently stained, pick up a cleaner in the stamp aisle. They usually come in a container with a foam top to rub the cleaner on your stamp. I also have a cleaning pad that I rub the stamp onto afterwards to dry it off before I put it away.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Fuzzylover

Great info! thank you so much for all of your info and so quickly! :)

Therese31
Idol
Therese31
In response to juliebug927

Fuzzylover said it well, Me myself I just realized it now that it nicer to use clear stamp, it will not occupy my small closet ...I bought this big clear block so I could use in small and big clear stamps.. this way I don't pile lots of wood blocks in my closet...and I think it is more cheaper this way than to buy rubber wood blocks stamps...You must get a reward/discount of advertising product of Martha friend hehehe..

Take care! Have fun crafting!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics