Username Post: Where did all the Kokuyo Tape'n'roller plus go?        (Topic#1520117)
Legomom
Expert
Legomom

Alright... I guess I need to get out more. I was getting ready to restock my Kokuyo and I can't find it anywhere!! On several sites they say it is discontinued... why??? I LOVE my Kokuyo!!! :::sniff:::
If anyone sees any on sale anywhere, let me know please?

-Melissa-
Angel
-Melissa-
In response to Legomom

It has been discontinued. Hate to be the bearer of bad news...it has always been my favorite, too

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to -Melissa-

I think all the Kokuyo adhesive on the planet is now in the hands of hoarders. The manufacturer decided to cease production of its entire adhesive line.

Veteran
In response to Nancy Keslin

Sorry I missed this - never had any

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to drpayne

I miss it too ........it was my fav adhesive .....bought all that i could find when they discontinued ........I have since purchased an ATG ........LOVE IT!!!!!

HollyD
HollyD 
Mayor
HollyD
In response to melissadam

My refills became hard to find also, so I got an ATG gun ... so happy I did. MUCH cheaper refills, and they last a lot longer.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia

• homesclscrapper Said:
I think all the Kokuyo adhesive on the planet is now in the hands of hoarders. The manufacturer decided to cease production of its entire adhesive line.

I had originally heard that it was just the Dot 'N Roller....now I think Nancy is right and there is no more Kokuyo being made at all. Sad, sad day....I had finally found my favorite adhesive only to have it discontinued.

tammytutterow
Tenant
tammytutterow
In response to BlingQueenRia

It is such a shame because that was some awesom adhesive!

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to Legomom

Kokuyo tape runner was my most favorite adhesive ever and so I bought two each of the permanent and removable adhesive so now I have to hoard it?????? OMG!!!! I guess I have to save up for the ATG gun!!!!!

-Melissa-
Angel
-Melissa-
In response to Thaiti30

I need to just give in and buy the ATG gun...it will end up being so much cheaper in the long run. Especially since I am at square one again

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to -Melissa-

Melissa- I know, I feel the same way as well!

Legomom
Expert
Legomom
In response to Thaiti30

Yeah, I have an ATG...but I still sometimes like just having a small tape runner at my side. I'm a messy scrapper and of the 10 ft table I scrap at...I tend to box myself in to a 2 ft square..LOL! The rest of the table is filled with stuff. BUT I know where everything is!

alliekat
Expert
alliekat
In response to Legomom

Yup, totally discontinued. I found some at the ScrapbookPal.com booth at a CK convention, but that's the only place I've seen it. I'm so upset! Don't know what to use!

New Kid On the Block
In response to alliekat

It can now be purchased again at www.cherryblossom-studio.com It is in Japanese packaging though. You get more adhesive in the dot n roller for less money. That is the only product sold there so I hope it is ok to post it.

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30

Ok Ok! I confess...........I am a hoarder of the Kokuyo adhesive runners!!!!
It's only because it's discontinued........Hehe!!!!
I will find another replacement until I can afford the ATG I guess!!!!! LoL

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics