Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Scored at M's today        (Topic#1520125)
Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-09-09 06:44 PM

Went into M's today with my 60% off coupon, of course pretty much everything was on sale inluding the recollections d ring album I went intending to buy. Isn't that always the way? So we are walking past the end cap where they had the Making memories Autumn Splendor stuff. I see a brown metallic D ring album down at the bottom. Pick it up to look at it and say too bad scrapbooks are on sale 30% off this week. Then we realize the small sign says mm autumn splendor stuff is 50%. So my mom goes up and checks to see if it is 30% or 50% and finds out they are only 6.24. So we got the last 2. Also got the page kits for 2.24 instead of 8.99, the specialty paper pack for 3.70 and the ribbon 75% of too. The had glittered chipboard alpha and flourishes marked down to 1.99 also.

shopgirlaudi
Mayor
shopgirlaudi
In response to Hev

AWESOME deals. Gotta check mine out soon:)

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to shopgirlaudi

Nice!...but where did you get a 60% off coupon? I need one of those!!

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to StaceyE

Seriously, I want that 60% coupon too, usually that is just for framing. Way to go on getting the items at 75% off, that's my kind of discount.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to disneylisa

Congrats! Hmmm . . . maybe I need to make a stop by there on my way to the grocery store.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to cdjohnson

I haven't noticed D-ring albums at my Michaels in years (since it stopped carrying Hiller/We R Memory Keepers).
Maybe I'll have to look a little closer.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-10-09 10:24 AM
In response to shopgirlaudi

Yeah it was great. We went back to return something and snag some of the 1.67 photo boxes that we didnt get yesterday. Almost missed out as 2 ladies were filling carts with them. Then they left the carts up by the checkout and didnt buy them.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-10-09 10:26 AM
In response to StaceyE

They gave it to us last week when we were in there. Are you signed up to get their coupons by email? Because they also sent me an email one and they are good until the 21st.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-10-09 10:27 AM

I was suprised too. Like you said they usually only have that discount for framing. are you signed up to get their email coupons? I got one in email in addition to the one they gave me at the store last week, and they are good until the 21st.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-10-09 10:28 AM
In response to cdjohnson

Go! Go! GO! lol

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-10-09 10:32 AM
In response to Bxr-Linda

Ours seem to have the making memories brand ones to match the paper lines. The one I got matched the autumn splendor paper. I got one awhile back that matched the Chloe's Closet line when they had that. They usually stick them down on the very bottom shelf under the paper and embellishments where you can hardly see them.

Ours also just redid the scrapbook section. they now have the recollections(I guess that is their brand? albums. They have them up above the other albums so that the spines face out. They have quite a few colors. They had the d rings in 12 x 12 in red, brown, and black only though.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Hev

• Hev Said:
Ours seem to have the making memories brand ones to match the paper lines. The one I got matched the autumn splendor paper. I got one awhile back that matched the Chloe's Closet line when they had that. They usually stick them down on the very bottom shelf under the paper and embellishments where you can hardly see them.

Ours also just redid the scrapbook section. they now have the recollections(I guess that is their brand? albums. They have them up above the other albums so that the spines face out. They have quite a few colors. They had the d rings in 12 x 12 in red, brown, and black only though.

Thanks. I'll have to look. I bought out their stock of Hiller when they were discontinued, so I'm good for a while.

craftimax
Veteran
craftimax
In response to StaceyE

• StaceyE Said:

A coupon is a terrible thing to waste! It seems almost illegal to let it just expire.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to craftimax

• craftimax Said:
  • StaceyE Said:

A coupon is a terrible thing to waste! It seems almost illegal to let it just expire.

I find so often that I go and can't find anything I want or need. I typically give my coupon to another shopper or someone in line. Good karma!

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to Bxr-Linda

I am signed up for their email but generally end up deleting it if I get and remember to keep the ad from the paper. Guess I better start clicking on that link to open the coupons. I always assumed they were the same as those in the ad.

livelovecreate86
Expert
livelovecreate86

I have 2 e-mail addresses signed up. One of them just has the ad and the other e-mail address I get the ad and the coupons. It's weird. But I did go to Michael's last night and got the Holiday DCWV stack with my 50% off coupon and my mom got me a stamp with her 50% off coupon. Then they gave me a coupon that is good only for today. If you spend a certain amount, they take off so many dollars. If you spend $100, they take $30 bucks off. I gave it to my mom so she could do some of my Christmas shopping after work today!

StaceyE
Diva
StaceyE
In response to livelovecreate86

I'm signed up for the emails and the best coupon I've gotten is the 50%...which is good but 60% would be awesome!

PriscyScraps
Tenant
PriscyScraps
In response to StaceyE

Thanks HEV for the heads up. I went to my local Mikes and got 2 albums, stamps, the 8x8 specialty paper, wood tags, 12x12 paper pack, and metal findings. It was at such low prices that I couldn't resist!! Thanks for the enable.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-12-09 11:10 AM
In response to PriscyScraps

You are very welcome!

kamala77
Resident
kamala77
In response to Hev

I went to my M's today to pick up some yarn (i wasn't even goign to look at the scrapping stuff) but i saw a making memories endcap as well, and they had all the "vintage findings" collection stuff @ 70% off - i got so much stuff - 15 packs of things - tags, tickets, mini kits, flowers, alphabets, etc.. for a whopping 15 dollars!! i love old vintage looking stuff, so i was pretty psyched. they also had the autum splendor things as well - i almost bought the 12x12 paper (36 sheets fora ridculous like, 3 dollars) but i put it back - i do NOT need any more paper ha ha ha

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics