Page 1 of 152 
Username Post: Let's Give 'Em Something to TALK about!!!        (Topic#1520577)
StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

It's late and I'm bored...so I had an idea...don't know if it will go anywhere, but I thought it would be fun!

Say whatever is on your mind....no matter how shocking, crude, rude, or funny!!! Keep it clean in order to obey SB.com's rules...but let's hear it!!!

One rule: You CANNOT get offended by anything that is written here!!! It is all in fun & jest...so take it as that! If there is a chance that you could be offended...just don't read!!!

Let's have some fun!!

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to StarsNSparkles

Well, the pressures on being the first poster to come up with something acceptably shocking...

nah. I've got nothin'

raindancer
Governor
raindancer
In response to raindancer

I WAS thinking that it just completely figures that I am NOT in the mood to do work and totally in the mood to scrap and darn it if I didn't forget to go out and get adhesive today!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

I know...I wanted to start the thread off...but I just couldn't come up with a single thing...and if you know me, you will know that that is SHOCKING all by itself!!! LOL

raindancer
Governor
raindancer

lol.. you and me both. I think my most shocking thought at the moment is just wishing I could run away to somewhere fabulous and tropical for a while. Bury myself in margaritas.. and white sand till I feel like coming back here.. in oh.. let's say, May.

photo_chick
Diva
photo_chick

I've got the shocking thoughts... but alas they're not appropriately rated to post here.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

If I could run away somewhere tropical and bury myself in margaritas and white sand...I wouldn't come back!!!

photo_chick
Diva
photo_chick

I want tropical, white sand and Vin Diesel. I could skip the margaritas.

BlingQueenRia
Angel
BlingQueenRia
In response to photo_chick

• photo_chick Said:
I've got the shocking thoughts... but alas they're not appropriately rated to post here.

That's my answer, too! Inappropriate to post here but definitely shocking!

Lydia S
Governor
Lydia S
In response to BlingQueenRia

Lets see...
1. hoping my son doesnt have to be admitted back into the hospital again this year. His asthma isnt being nice at all!

2. Wonder why people have babies, just to sell them 5 yrs later into s3x trafficking! Yes, this is true. Some idot woman did this to her 5 yr old lil' girl in NC.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Lydia S

Wow!!!! That is so awful.
I sometimes wonder why some people have Babies and don't care for them, when There are so many women out there who want them but can't concive any.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to armygirl

shocking, crude, rude????

scratching head??? On a board where nice matters???

OK,,,,,well Lydia probably got as close to shocking as you can get to that and still maintain that rule,,,,,

crude?? we've managed almost crude before,,,using appropriate euphamisms,,,,,,,but I guess it depends on what you mean by crude,,,

but rude???

Um,,,,,,,,,ok,,,,have fun.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 11-16-09 04:05 AM
In response to CommaHolly

Well Rude and possibly Crude is what I will be later today when I call this place called Talent and More and ask them just who the He!! they are and who gave them permission to charge a $20 monthly fee to my phone bill. And that it had better be taken off RIGHT NOW and I had better NEVER see their name again!! Instert explicits where ever you feel they would work.

Then I will, once again, call FairPoint the assanine idiots they are and tell them they had better figure out a way to make sure NO changes are done to my account until they call and talk to ME and ME only!!! Again, add the appropriate curse words!!

Stupid a$$ idiot phone company, I swear if we got better coverage on our cell phones at home, I'd tell them in a step by step instuctional where to shove their service!!!

Edited by KimKV on 11-16-09 04:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles
In response to KimKV

LOL Kim!!! I like your shocking kept clean...lol...see it can be done!!! LOL

OMG...on the selling the kid...but man, it happens more than you would believe I'm sure! Some people definitely do not deserve kids!!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

• CommaHolly Said:
shocking, crude, rude????

scratching head??? On a board where nice matters???

OK,,,,,well Lydia probably got as close to shocking as you can get to that and still maintain that rule,,,,,

crude?? we've managed almost crude before,,,using appropriate euphamisms,,,,,,,but I guess it depends on what you mean by crude,,,

but rude???

Um,,,,,,,,,ok,,,,have fun.

LOL - its not about being rude to people on here!

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Isn't it a shame that we can't tell people to tie a rock to them and go jump in a lake...and they actually do it??? LOL

I always love what Maxine has to say...now she has some shocking ones!

pieces of me
Expert
pieces of me
In response to KimKV

• KimKV Said:
Well Rude and possibly Crude is what I will be later today when I call this place called Talent and More and ask them just who the He!! they are and who gave them permission to charge a $20 monthly fee to my phone bill. And that it had better be taken off RIGHT NOW and I had better NEVER see their name again!! Instert explicits where ever you feel they would work.

Then I will, once again, call FairPoint the assanine idiots they are and tell them they had better figure out a way to make sure NO changes are done to my account until they call and talk to ME and ME only!!! Again, add the appropriate curse words!!

Stupid a$$ idiot phone company, I swear if we got better coverage on our cell phones at home, I'd tell them in a step by step instuctional where to shove their service!!!

LOL! Kim. Too funny! I just realized when you posted about fairpoint that you must be from New England...looked at your profile and oh! your from NH too!! What part of NH are you in?

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to pieces of me

puzzled,,,,,if it's not about rude to people on here, then why on earth would anyone on here be offended (as explained in the original post),,,,,

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

Alright...as I said, I was bored late at night last night and I came up with the thread as just something to do.

After thinking about what Holly wrote as I was getting ready...she's basically right...anything sb.com appropriate is already said on other threads...other than that...we just don't say it...lol.

So...if ya'll want to delete your posts so I can delete the thread or we can just let it die. I was just looking to have some fun.

StarsNSparkles
Queen
StarsNSparkles

• CommaHolly Said:
puzzled,,,,,if it's not about rude to people on here, then why on earth would anyone on here be offended (as explained in the original post),,,,,

because people just get offended...it is their nature.

Page 1 of 152 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics