Username Post: My Little Pony?        (Topic#1520651)
Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty

Hi Everyone

I thought this had been asked before but couldn't find it when I searched so sorry for the repeat! Anyone know of any My Little Pony scrapbooking papers? I know Sandylion used to make stickers and I can still get some from ebay but I would really love to find is printed paper.

Thanks
PK

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Princess Kitty

I never knew they made pp too!. I can't find the stickers either although I can turn to ebay..thanks for that tip. I have the sweetest pic of my now 24 year old dd opening her 5th birthday present of a My Little Pony set...we still have the ponies..I need MLP stuff too!
Good luck!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to dollscrap

Isn't McDonald's doing a MLP promotion right now?

RitaS
RitaS 
Veteran
RitaS
  • RitaS on 11-16-09 08:51 PM
In response to johnsusan8

Haven't looked for paper, but I have cut the pony image out of the toy retail packaging to use as a page embellishment.

grammykimmy
Expert
grammykimmy
In response to RitaS

I just bought a stamp set from "Stampin Up" that has ones that look like My Little Pony and they even have wings you can add to them.

Princess Kitty
Veteran
Princess Kitty
In response to grammykimmy

Thanks everyone

Think I will have to use colour in pages and print them out. Going into the city tomorrow will have a look and see whats around.

cefalis
Veteran
cefalis
In response to Princess Kitty

I bought my Little Pony Scrapbook paper kit. They also sell one design of all the ponies by the sheet and sticker at any local Michael's Crafts Store.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to cefalis

Go out on the web and do a search for "My Little Pony clip art." There are tons and tons of really cute pictures. You can copy them into Word, size them, print them out, and cut them to use on your pages. They actually would be cute that way because you can overlap some of them onto the actual pictures you plan to use. It's easy, especially if you have an Xyron, to turn them into "stickers".

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to dwelch

you can do this clip art thing for everything that is where I get lots of mt stuff for my pages
I haven't made my daughters pony page yet from when she was a ki d in the 80s I will use clip art for sure

Edited by anda11 on 09-05-15 05:30 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

I take the clip art and use it digitally too!

Veteran
In response to Henri Jean

I' ve heard a lot of people copy images from online coloring books to use with their silhouette. I know silhouette came out with care bear and strawberry shortcake images, maybe they'll come out with mlp. Also you can get the clear acetate and print out images on that to scrap acid and lignen free!

Good luck!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics