Page 1 of 660 
Username Post: Creative Therapy COF (FULL)        (Topic#1521801)
CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hi! And welcome to our new cof, Creative Therapy!

This group is just here as a place for us to share our projects and inspire each other, ask for help and suggestions when needed, and to get together to chat, vent or lend a shoulder.

We're not big on doing group challenges since some of us run a challenge or 2 already on the challenge boards.

This isn't necessarily a 'critique' group, but if you ask for constructive criticism and suggestions, we will give it.

Please post all your projects to the thread so we can love on it and be sure to share the love back.

This thread is meant to be a fun place, so let's have fun!

Happy Scrapping!!

Members:
CatScrapsHere - Cathy
Scrap-Police - Kathy
SuperAllyFan - Kimmi
ncyankee - Eileen
LauraC
DNA301 - Ashley
BonnieJean
autumngold - Deb
scraprabbit - Sarah
Southern Lady - Danielle
dgustafson74 - Dawn
Claggy - Nancy
charleyhz2boys - Charley

COF challenge ( )-
"What is your take" - Challege. I will give you a theme and two items that have to be on the layout, besides that you can do anything else you want to. The layout/project (doesn't have to be layout).
Create a layout/project that has this theme: "A moment in time"
Must include the following two items:
1) Paint
2) embossing (any kind)

Players:
Kathy
Cathy
Kim
Sarah
Eileen
Laura
Deb
Danielle
Charley
Ashley
Nancy

Edited by CatScrapsHere on 03-14-11 03:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to CatScrapsHere

I made it

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to SuperAllyFan

I'm here -- will update siggy.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

May I be the first to post a lo -- it would be an honor.

So Cute ! By Ncyankee

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

Honor is all yours Eileen!!

I'm here. Now I must get my butt ready for work. I don't want to go to work but I must! I will try to pick in from work.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Scrap-Time

Oh Eileen, I wanted to tell you that I laughed about your ds eating chicken nuggets so much! My dd used to be the same way and we would tell her she was going to turn into one someday!

Don't work too hard Kathy! I'm going to the library for a big Winter Wonderland thing there. My troop (well half of it anyway) is volunteering to help for it and I'm taking ds so he can participate. Glad I put a roast in the crock pot this morning so I don't have to do any work there.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

I've got a million things to do tonight I have jotters to mark for tomorrow, I need to get Megan's going away album finished as she comes over on Friday for the party on Saturday. I can't do it tomorrow as it's my club and on Thursday I'll be out most of the night getting my hair cut and coloured. I'm doing crafts at the Bible club tomorrow and I still haven't worked out what I'm doing, I'm also leading all the songs and haven't picked them out yet! I'll speak to you all tomorrow!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

OMG Kimmi! That's a bit much woman! Good luck! See you tomorrow!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Found my way here too!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to DNA301

Look at me! Crazy busy, but I have to follow my girls around! I won't be around as much as I have been the past couple of months, but I can't leave my girls!!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Shellsurfer

Yea LuAnn!

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

I have been crazy with the new CT that I have joined... and most of the time it's because I am trying to translate French!! LOL
Her work is beautiful and up to date with the newer digi styles, and I wish I could share what I have been making, but her kit won't be released until the 7th, so I have to hold on to the pages until then.
I can share this one though

the Gift
By Shellsurfer

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee

Here's a real quickie --

Power Nap By Ncyankee

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to ncyankee

Hello, I have been accepted to your group so let me indroduce myself. My name is Charlena an I am a Thirty- something year old mother of 3. I have 1 son 16 and 2 daughters 11, and 13. I have been married to my soul mate and best friends for 16 years. I love making new friends and spending time with them. My family is very important to me. I am a stay at home mom loving every minute of it. I have God by my side keeping me sane wth 3 teens.

My scrapbooking life began about 5 years ago and has taken over my free time. I love learning new ideas and making altered objects. I love scrapbook.com and facebook I spend most my time during the day online between cleaning house. This site has become a addiction. The swapping is great and the friends are awsome. My scrappin is my own style I would love to add more but am always at a lost of what to add. I take way to many photos then try to scrap them all. I want to get down to the more important pictures now.

I want to start my own blog but have no idea where to start. Any idea's would be greatly apperciated.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-01-09 01:12 PM
In response to Charlena

Look at that, I already know a bunch of you!! Hi to those I know already, I just know this is gonna be fun!!

I just sent Charlena a pm, so we sort of know each other. And I think LuAnn and I have crossed paths before.

Anyway, my name is Kim. I am being held hostage in New Hampshire, I am hoping my captures will let me go to Florida or Texas in the next year or so. I am married to a great guy for over 20 years now, have a really great teenager, who while being a truly good, not wild and smart person still manages to do his job and make me insane. I have two cats, spoiled to the hilt.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to Charlena

See, I couldn't keep away - I've finished 2 of my jobs but had to check in quick to see if we had any newbies

Hiya Charlena - so glad to have you here! And I love your avatar!!

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan

Hi there Kim! I'm Kim too but on here they call me Kimmi

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya Charlena! Hiya Kim!

Finished studying for the day...I should be looking for my cold weather dance gear but I still have time. I wouldn't need the cold weather gear if the owner of the studio put the heat on but she's cheap and she won't so we freeze!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to DNA301

Hi Chalena -- glad to meet ya.

Kim -- I know we've definitely crossed paths before. Is that avitar recent -- don't tell me you've already had that much snow (brrrrr). I love your comment that you're being held captive in NH. I always say that about NC.

Welcome to the group -- it should be lots of fun.

Here's a 2 pager I just finished for the weekly sketch challenge -- Our Fur Babies By Ncyankee

Off to start prepping dinner. BOOOO!

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to ncyankee

Hello everyone and thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to this group.

Page 1 of 660 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics