Page 2 of 660 
Username Post: Creative Therapy COF (FULL)        (Topic#1521801)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-01-09 01:46 PM
In response to Charlena

No, no snow yet, I stole that pic of photobucket.

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to KimKV

OK - you don't have to comment on all these pages, just posting cos I finally finished the album

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album
By SuperAllyFan

Megan - Going away album - Our Scotland Girl
By SuperAllyFan

SuperAllyFan
Angel
SuperAllyFan
In response to SuperAllyFan

I made the Doodle chalelnge poll

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to SuperAllyFan

Kimmi -- I'll head over and vote.

We just finished eating dinner as a family -- All 4 of us. WOW. Everyone talked -- no one fought. Yipppee!! It must be the Christmas spirit.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

OK -- gonna share this with my friends. I just redid Brian's 1st birthday (for the color challenge - perfect since Brian is a St. Paddy's baby). Look how I had it before -- soooooo sad.

Brian's 1st Birthday By Ncyankee

Brian's 1st Birthday By Ncyankee

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer
In response to Charlena

Welcome Charlena and Kim!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to ncyankee

Hey there! Man, I'm beat up! Some of the girls in my Girl Scout troop volunteered to help out at a big library event after school today. I got them settled and then came back to the house to get ds so he could actually be at the event. It was jam packed with people! But they had live reindeer and Santa and Mrs. Claus, a bunch of crafts, stories. We didn't get home until 7 and just got dinner. And it's already almost time to get little guy ready for bed. And I think my voice has about had it for today.

Anyway! Glad some of our new ladies found their way here. There's another one, Bonnie that I was just now able to get back to. Hopefully she'll make her way here soon too.

I guess we should maybe start doing some intro's? I see Charlena already did.

I'm Cathy. I live in northeast Ohio. I'm a sahm and a Girl Scout leader. My dd is 12 and my ds is 6. My dh has back problems and has been home on disability for over 2 years now. I hate winter so I'll whine a lot about the cold for the next few months wishing I was back on my beach in NC.

Oh that reminds me, Eileen you feel like you're being held captive in NC and I'm being held captive in OH wanting to get to NC!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to CatScrapsHere

Cathy -- You're welcome here in NC anytime. I'm a Jersey Girl --- here in NC under duress. Though I have to admit I LOVE THE WEATHER here. Couldn't imagine living in the snow anymore.

I'm Eileen -- Also a pretty much SAHM (occasional RN -- though I avoid it like the plague). Been scrapping a bit over a year. Totally hooked and obsessed. I'm an avid tennis player -- I love to travel and cook. I'm married x 19 years with 2 boys (ages 12/13). you'll be seeing a lot of them. I just started on their baby albums. I've gotta lot of catching up to do.

And I talk A LOT!

And for my new friends -- luckily you missed baseball season. I'm a crazed Yankee fan!!!!!

Edited by ncyankee on 12-01-09 05:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to ncyankee

Hi!! I am here! Going back to catch up now.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

Welcome Charlena and Kim.

Yes Eileen is a little crazy over her Yankees and Kimmie is crazy over her football (which is our Soccer).

I'm 36, no kids, 5 dogs. Married for 12 years but just had some issues and was seperated but were are back together. We are working on things.
My neice Kaiti lives with us while she is going to college. I'm a police officer (for last 10 years) I love my job. I'm currently in a detective spot filling in while the other officer is on military leave. I will go back to the streets in February. I'm loud, talk a lot, bossy at times, stickler for journaling and honest.

Edited by Scrap-Police on 12-01-09 06:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

peenut_23
Angel
peenut_23
In response to lcmemories

Hi gals!

So I know a bunch of you .. but for those who don't know me, I'm Jill ... 34, mother of one, married to my dh for 12 years ... became a scrap addict Jan of 08 and it's a serious addiction! Addicted to sb.com as well!

I scrap traditional and digi ... speaking of which, I have a digi that I just finished (I am trying to do a digi a day for December since I just dropped $120 this past month of digi kits!)

happy birthday By Peenut_23

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to peenut_23

Well I think our first day on the new thread went well.

I'm so tired -- think I'm gonna head down to my bed. See y'all tomorrow.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to ncyankee

I guess I'll do an intro too. I'm Laura, and I am an attorney working in Florence, Mississippi, which is a suburb of Jackson. I've been married for 14 years, and I have a 7 year old little boy. I also have 4 cats and a dog. I started creating scrapbooks about 6 years ago. I am very addicted, and I love this site. I switch back and forth between digital layouts and traditional ones, depending on the amount of spare time that I have.

Edited by Laura C on 12-01-09 06:31 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hi Jill!! Glad you found us!

It's past my bedtime. I think I strained my voice today. I'm feeling really good, but I'm still coughing way too much. Looks like another rough night. G'night all!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Hiya Jill!

If we're doing intros, here's mine!

I'm Ashley...26 years old...from Long Island City, New York. I'm currently unemployed but I'm studying to take my ASCP exam in the spring to get my Clinical Lab Tech License. That way, I can use my Master's Degree in Biological Sciences to work in a research lab. When I'm not studying, I'm at dance class or working in my local Girl Scout Troop as the Daisy leader. I'm unmarried and have no kids...but I do have a kid sister and her beagle (Murphy), if that counts for anything. I do paper and digi scrapping depending on the state of the ink in my printer. I'm an anime/manga Otaku (fangirl), a bookworm, and looking for my way through the looking glass to get to Wonderland.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to DNA301

I finished a page for the 12 days of Christmas sketch challenge:

Cousins By Laura C

Shellsurfer
Governor
Shellsurfer

Hi Jill! It's good to see you here!

Laura, I had no clue that you were a lawyer! That is awesome!

ok, I am staying up as late as I can tonight because I am back to work tomorrow. UGH. So, I am scrapping to stay awake.

Little Drummer Girl
By Shellsurfer

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to Shellsurfer

Hi I'm new and want to thank you for letting me come here Its 3am and getting ready to leave for work I wiill be back later to tell you about me

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to BonnieJean

Good morning! I hope you all have a great day! I'm hoping to do some prep work for a crop I'm going to on Friday. Haven't even begun but I have a few things in mind.

Hey, how many people do we want to have here? I've got one more that pm'd me, DawnInAZ. Do we want to close it after that or not?

I hope you all have a great day!

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere

Hey Kimmi! The color challenge made the hot topic list!

Page 2 of 660 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics