Page 4 of 660 
Username Post: Creative Therapy COF (FULL)        (Topic#1521801)
CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to SuperAllyFan

Awwww!

I was wondering if any of you guys have ever altered cd's or made a cd album. What kind of adhesive to you use to attach the paper? I'm clueless here and I have a gift idea, so I don't want it to fall apart after it leaves my hands.

lcmemories
Angel
lcmemories
In response to CatScrapsHere

Cathy, I would use Mod Podge

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to lcmemories

Hiya everyone! Stopping in before I get to studying today...It's a good thing I didn't start because the computer man came to bring back my desktop tower so I can stop using my laptop. I like my laptop and all but I can't play games or anything on it because it makes them go sloooooooooooooooooooow and the main game I play, if you die, you lose experience points and that's just annoying. (I play a MMORPG called "Fiesta" mostly as a swordfighter named Maitreya...she's like level 87.)

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to DNA301

Ok, I know what RPG is, but what's MMORPG? Are you playing an online game, Ashley?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

An MMORPG is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. They're played online on live servers so you can play in teams with other people. It's kinda like that World of Warcraft game...except the one I play is free LOL.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to DNA301

Ashley - I thought you were using your computer to study with!!

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Scrap-Time

LOL I get in my game time after I study...apperantly, studying at 2:30-3AM isn't acceptable.

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to DNA301

Hello Lady's
I'm Bonnie live in Michigan Married again 3yrs I have 3 sons 28,25,and 22, 3 Granddauthers 3,1 and 7 months. DH has 2 sons 24 and23 1 GS and 2 GDs.
I work as a Retail Manager we stock early morning this time of year
I have been scraping about 3 years haven't tryed digi yet

BonnieJean
Diva
BonnieJean
In response to BonnieJean

I made this for my youngest GD for christmas

BABY Marnies First Christmas By BonnieJean

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to BonnieJean

Hi Bonnie -- Nice to meet you.

It is pouring here - I mean terrential. Of course, today I sent the dogs for a real bath. Oh well.

They even cancelled after school activities -- threats of possibilities of tornados. Glad kids are home. Brian is being sweet as pie -- after being such a miserable brat this morning.

Charlena
Idol
Charlena
In response to ncyankee

Hi Bonnie very cute gift.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Charlena

Hi Bonnie, where did you get those letters? And how tall are they? I have a friend looking for some really large letters and she might me interested in those.

Well, I let ds play on my computer for most of the time since he got home from school, so now I'm trying to get acu all over here and then on fb and then I think I'm off to bed. Got some Mucinex DM and that's helping my cough a lot more than the Robitussin was. But I think I overdid today since I was feeling pretty good. I'm ready for bed. I'll talk to you all tomorrow!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-02-09 05:52 PM

Good evening ladies, I see some great things to comment on later.

Bonnie - Darlin' my heart and prayers go out to everyone in the retail business this time of year.

AShley - Yeah, I think you should most likely spend more than 30 minutes at 3am on your school work!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to KimKV

Oh Kim - Ashley spends like 6-8 hours a day studying. That girl is a study machine!! We are so proud of her and know she will kick butt this fall. I have learned about micro organisms more then I ever though possible!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 12-02-09 06:18 PM

6 to 8 hours!! WOW... Go Ashley

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to KimKV

LOL! I'm studying to take my ASCP exam to get my Clinical Lab Tech License...so I study daily LOL!

Random layout...I look kinda like a squirrel with glasses because I was eating pink Starburst when the picture was taken.

Between Classes
By DNA301

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to DNA301

Kathy -- I know you're an animal lover (obviously with 5 dogs).

Quick recap of my lo that you couldn't read the journaling.

Jersey -- the pound (down to about 36 hours left to live)
Pumpkin -- neighborhood stray
Murphy -- friends found her on the median of a highway (their last name is Murphy) and they already had several rescues.

That is my brood - and I love them all.

Friend of mine is begging me to take a stray they took in. She's adorable. She's like a negative image of Jersey (the hound). I don't know -- 3 dogs, a cat, tooo many fish, 2 kids, and a husband. one of them will have to go!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to ncyankee

Eileen - I have 5 dogs, too many fish (since I have 5 babies now), a niece living with me and a husband. So what is one more dog in your house?! you can do 3!! how big is she and how old?

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to DNA301

oh and Ashley your new avatar is great!!

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time

hehehheee, I'm all caught up here. Been trying to be better this month with love on all the challenge since my life is starting to calm down. Glad for the new year to get here.

Page 4 of 660 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics