Page 657 of 660 
Username Post: Creative Therapy COF (FULL)        (Topic#1521801)
scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to DNA301

I know what I'm doing on my birthday this year (in June). Celebrating Mr. Birthday Stealer's first birthday.

My birthday's never gonna be about me ever again.

Happy birthday to all you birthday gals!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to scraprabbit

• scraprabbit Said:
I know what I'm doing on my birthday this year (in June). Celebrating Mr. Birthday Stealer's first birthday.

My birthday's never gonna be about me ever again.

Happy birthday to all you birthday gals!

Yep!! Our son was born 3 days after our 4th wedding anniversary-we've rarely celebrated within the week since! But you must admit, he's a most adorable b-day stealer!!!!!

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to Claggy

Yeah, our anniversary is exactly one week before our birthdays too.

He's lucky he's so darn cute.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold

I've got my anniversary and birthday one day apart. Yes, I get cheated every year.

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to autumngold

yea but my b-day in febuary and are anniversary is in march.

Scrap-Time
Queen
Scrap-Time
In response to southern lady

peeking in at lunch.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to Scrap-Time

Deb- I feel your pain. My b-day is 4 days before V-day. I get cheated every year unless I whine incessantly-lol!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Claggy

that like my b-day it is so close to v-days. and i hate that.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

Had an interview today for a program that's supposed to help me (finally) get my license...also had to take a test while I was there...had to write a short essay about my study habits and do ten math questions WITHOUT a calculator. It's a good thing I tutor a fourth grader who likes to argue with me about how to do long division and multiply two/three digit number and decimals LOL!

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to DNA301

• DNA301 Said:
Had an interview today for a program that's supposed to help me (finally) get my license...also had to take a test while I was there...had to write a short essay about my study habits and do ten math questions WITHOUT a calculator. It's a good thing I tutor a fourth grader who likes to argue with me about how to do long division and multiply two/three digit number and decimals LOL!

Good thing!!!!! Hope it goes well.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Claggy

Hi everyone

scraprabbit
Queen
scraprabbit
In response to autumngold

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady

hello and good morning. well clean house todday. can't waite for next friday that when my bestfriend come out which my husban say my other boyfriend lol

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

Danielle-that is funny! My friend Sam & I have been besties since we were 11! My hubby refers to him as my boy friend-lol!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Claggy

yea it is i was in love with him but i think he though me as a sister. we know each other seen we where baby my parents and his parents where friends. but it funny everyone at work say you have another boyfriend. lol

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301

In the weird and wacky world of dance...I got three of my costumes on Thursday (tap, my solo, and modern). The modern costume comes in two colors...black and white. Another girl and myself are in the white...and we came to the unpleasant discovery that the white costume is entirely see through. If you wear nothing under the costume, everything that should be covered for modesty's sake is right on display. The tap costume isn't bad though and my solo costume, well, that's being taken back because my mom, my instructor, and the studio owner all agree that it's ugly.

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy
In response to DNA301

So Ashley, what you are saying is that modesty sake, something will need to be done about the sheer costumes! You wouldn't want Vice to raid your recital!!!

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Claggy

hey there any one watch the superbowl yesterday

Claggy
Claggy 
Mayor
Claggy

I'm getting ready for a night out on the town. DH is taking me to dinner and a movie for my b-day. It isn't until Friday, but we are having Valentine's BINGO night at school and so we can't celebrate then. I'm thinking STEAK!

Any movie recommendations?

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Claggy

Nancy- I saw "Underworld: Awakening" on Saturday and "The Woman in Black" on Monday..."Underworld: Awakening" is one of those movies that, in my opinion, I liked only because I like the rest of the series. "The Woman in Black" wasn't as creepy as everyone told me it was going to be...I just kept expecting the kid from Harry Potter to put on his black glasses, pull out his wand, and Expecto Patronum the creepy ghost into submission.

Page 657 of 660 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics