Username Post: Do you need a theme        (Topic#1521953)
Tenant

I'm a newbie and I've made a couple of pages and I love them.I have lots of pictures of all kinds of things like family,vacations,baby pics, pets,etc that I have not done yet.I'm not sure if I should put them all in one album or if each album needed it's own theme.Please help.Thanks

Scatter
Guru
Scatter
In response to momaof3

It's your art, you get to choose!!

Personally I don't scrap cronologically, just scrap what I feel like at the moment. The pages just go into the album one behind the other. When one's full, I start another.

Now I did do a tribute mini album for my dog, that one followed a theme.

As far as I'm concerned, it's about having fun.

Others have their own styles. Nothing wrong with that!!

Enjoy.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Scatter

Personally, I don't really do "theme's", but that is my own deal. Some scrappers do have themes for weddings and stuff, it just depends on what you are going for.

Have fun!

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to momaof3

once my albums started exploding from too many pages I had to divide them into sub-themes. That's when I discovered d-ring albums. These albums make it so much easier to move and change the order of pages.

CASBa
CASBa 
Governor
CASBa
  • CASBa on 12-03-09 07:56 AM
In response to Gelidy Gelato

I only do a few themed albums (i.e. wedding, honeymoon, etc.) but most are in my albums in rough chronological order.

Crankylady
Veteran
Crankylady
In response to CASBa

I have done a couple of theme albums for others, mostly my pages have themes, and I can safely say they are not in any order, I do them when I get to them or when I want to do that particular page. Maybe someday, I'll take the time to put them in order, but I can't see it in the near future. My scrapbooking is to please me, give me a stress release, therapy for what the world throws at me, and to preserve moments of time forever. And that's a big enough task already! lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics