Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: If you have Spellbinders...        (Topic#1521975)
tinacome
Veteran
tinacome

how many sets do you own? I'm so addicted to them Just curious how many you all have.

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to tinacome

I have 6 sets I think. HL has them on sale 50% off this week. I'm trying to resist.......

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to krishunter

22 die sets and 2 Impressabilities. I won most of them in a contest a few months ago though.

Tracy S.
Queen
Tracy S.
In response to Here Kitty

I have one set of nesties but I want a few more. I just gave DH the paper and showed him which one I want ( labels four) and told him HL has them half off.

jeni0071
Pro
jeni0071
In response to Tracy S.

Do these work in the Quickutz Revolution also? I thought I read somewhere they did...I'd like to buy some, but I have the Revolution. Half price is good...didn't know they ever went on sale like that!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to Tracy S.

• Tracy S. Said:
I have one set of nesties but I want a few more. I just gave DH the paper and showed him which one I want ( labels four) and told him HL has them half off.

Just got Labels 4 on Monday - LOVE 50% off sale at HL!

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to jeni0071

I don't have any but I really really really really want some!

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to jeni0071

• jeni0071 Said:
Do these work in the Quickutz Revolution also? I thought I read somewhere they did...I'd like to buy some, but I have the Revolution. Half price is good...didn't know they ever went on sale like that!

Yep! This is from their site:
  • Quote:
Compatible with Sizzix™, QuicKutz™ Revolution, Cuttlebug and most other manual die cut machines.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to jeni0071

• jeni0071 Said:

Yes they do work - haven't tried it but scraptime video site has tutorials so does youtube.

THey are about the thickness of a QK die but to do the embossing part, can't recall what you need - maybe the spellbinder embossing mat.

lstory 
Mayor
In response to afilatreau

Funny, I was just going to start a thread about these. I have two sets and would love more, and my big question is, How do you store them?

Lisa

lstory 
Mayor
In response to lstory

Amy, that must have been some contest!

Lisa

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to lstory

• lstory Said:
Amy, that must have been some contest!

Lisa

LOL, yes it was! GG Loves Matthew was another winner from here. It was their new release blog contest, so I got all the newly released labels and holiday die sets.

I store most of mine in CD cases with magnetic strips on one side. I've seen magnetic folders though that look neat.

krishunter
Diva
krishunter
In response to lstory

I store mine in cd cases.

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to krishunter

I have seen where they are stored in QK magnetic binders and also saw a cabinet lined with magnetic strips (or was it a full sheet). The dies where then on the inside of the doors of the cabinet and they could easily be seen. I may have seen it here in the gallery.

jeni0071
Pro
jeni0071
In response to corrie fan

Thanks Ladies...now I can get some too! (like I need more "gotta have" scrapbooking stuff! LOL!

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to jeni0071

You are all making me so jealous. The nearest HL is about 1.5-2 hours away from me! I'd pay the difference in fuel. I wish you could buy online from them, but when I go to their site, it takes me to their online partner who does not have the same sales.

lstory 
Mayor
In response to siameseplease

Gina, I got mine from Js. Nothing like a 50% coupon on one of their $5 shipping weekends.

Lisa

pipitastro
Resident
pipitastro
In response to lstory

J's has free shipping just today

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to pipitastro

I have 3- would like more but HL doesnt have a great selection by me. I didnt know they were 50% off this week- but at that price i bet i can find some i like there!!! The 3 i have i really like and use quite a bit.

sew_crafty_girl
Expert
sew_crafty_girl
In response to ChansGram

I have 2 sets of nestabilities and one on it`s way in the mail. I use mine in my Revolution with an embossing mat that my LSS made out of cut up 4x4 silicon mats. I store mine in my QK magnetic binders.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics