Page 5 of 8 
Username Post: PLEASE DELETE-STCJ SEND ALL JOURNALS HOME        (Topic#1522243)
Auburngrl34
Tenant
Auburngrl34
In response to Pliead1

Hey everyone...hope your Holidays were great! I have been so slammed at work and both of our desktops have been down since before Christmas..we finally got my BF's laptop working...so frustrating.

So I don't have a journal..well I have one that I'm shipping back to someone that dropped out.

Do we have a schedule yet?
I just subscribed to the post so I'll get the emails on my phone.

lemme know what i can do!
Melissa H.

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to Loribee#1

Questions sent. Waiting to hear back~

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to Pliead1

Ok, Sorry girls, I had to sit and think on this thing for awhile before I could just get back into it. Sorry fore being MIA but I am back now. I just kind of still had a bad taste in my mouth and mind and heart from all of the senselessness blah blah that went on here. BUT A NEW has dawned...
OK, I need to compile all of the surveys I've gotten and see if anyone is missing. I will do that this week.
I will also work on a hard copy survey to mail to each of you that we can then make copies of and distribute to everyone.
Now on to the map....I am not very good with this but I will try.

Shelly, you are so positive and great and I am really glad you are going to stick in this. I will be PM ing you with a couple of questions when I get them formulated right in my brain.
KelKel

PS I think we are on the right track and Shelly brought up some very good points.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to sdenison

• sdenison Said:
I like the idea of a few challenges. I was thinking, if we are down to 7 people but are expecting to complete this in a year, maybe we could take a month here and there in between to do something like that.

I think this is a WONDERFUL idea Shelly and maybe something we should do before we even start again so we can get to know each other a bit better and a long survey like you said might do the trick too. I want this to be something that we can look back on years from now and be proud that we were a part of it. Just because we got off to a bad start doesn't mean we can't do it.
We just have to be flexible and communicate and do our part. That is about it really, if you get down to the basics....
KelKel

brandyl.
Resident
brandyl.
In response to KellyeF

are ya'll acepting any new comers or no.i would love to do one of these just can't find one to try.if you will have me i would love to join.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to brandyl.

Sorry brandy this group is closed but active. That means that it is closed to new people but an active group. They are hard to find and hard to get going. Good luck! I know you will find one you just have to keep looking.
KelKel

brandyl.
Resident
brandyl.
In response to KellyeF

thank you

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to brandyl.

I am finally back at work ladies. I still have no phone so no access at home. I am so excited about getting started! Challenges and fun surveys sound great! I am hoping to get my phone soon, the snow storm was just so bad, so many people are with out phone service they have to do it as they can. I am really trying to be understanding but it gets harder every day!

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to DivaDana

Could everyone let me know who's journal's you have? All journals should be mailed back to the original owner and if you had done a LO it should have been removed so that you could put it back in when it came back to you this time. I have noted this several times in this thread and I'm really not sure what is going on with them.
I have shelly's and plan on mailing it back to her sometime next week.

Melissa H. I am not sure if you ever filled out the survey? If you did not I need it so I can get all of our names and addresses and stuff compiled and a map made.
Thanks everyone!
KelKel

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to Pliead1

Okay, I have Rebecca's and Joyce's journals.

Rebecca, I'd really suggest that you put an ABOUT YOU page somewhere in this journal~ the only way I really knew it was yours was by the outside envelope it came in!!! Oh, and that little calendar tag! I would add your info somewhere in it so that if it would get misplaced (God forbid!!!) it could get back to you!!!

Also, shouldn't I do my pages in these books before I send them back to each person (since they are both staying in??? I feel like it's a waste (of money, to) to just send them back unfinished. But I'll do whatever I should.

Just let me know!~

Loribee#1
Guru
Loribee#1
In response to Pliead1

I have none to send.....

Tenant
In response to Loribee#1

I have Dana's.

Plied - You're right! I do need to put a page about me or at least my address in there! Of course, I thought about that after i mailed it :). If it gets sent back to me this round I'll do that, or I'll make a page and send it to whoever has the journal to put in.

I love the idea of some fun stuff to get to know each other.

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to rlowry03

• rlowry03 Said:
I have Dana's.

Plied - You're right! I do need to put a page about me or at least my address in there! Of course, I thought about that after i mailed it :). If it gets sent back to me this round I'll do that, or I'll make a page and send it to whoever has the journal to put in.

I love the idea of some fun stuff to get to know each other.

Good! We are working on a few things!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Pliead1

ci, home this weekend no internet unless the phone God's are looking down on me.

FriscoMom
Idol
FriscoMom
In response to DivaDana

Hi everyone, I just got through reading through all the posts. Glad that everyone is here!

My kids and I have been sick going on 9 days now. We have all been to our doctors and my sweet Jason has been twice. This is some nasty cold virus that we have and it's just taking so long to go away. My throat hurt so bad for 3 days that I could not even talk. We have all had fevers and it was just awful. Hopefully these kids will be back in school next week! I've had them with me all week long. My oldest son missed all his semester exams so next week will be tough for him having to stay after school everyday to make up all his tests. My husband has been amazing this week. He stayed home the 2 days that were the absolute worst and took care of all of us. I was that sick for him to have to stay home. I could not care for the boys. That's sad, huh?

Well, I still have Melissa's journal and I took my pages out and it's ready to mail back. I would like to find out our mailing schedule to see if she still mails to me so if she does, then I will just hold on to it.

Loribee#1
Guru
Loribee#1
In response to FriscoMom

IS this still a go?

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to Loribee#1

Lori~ it is still a go!!!

A complete list of everyone is being made, and will be sent to everyone soon.
PLUS, a few "get to know you" challenges will be posted, too. SO~ stay tuned!!!

I think I'll make a Sisterhood Profile too, like the Sheilas have. That way we can post things to it.
I'll get back to you on that!~

Sisterhood
New Kid On the Block
Sisterhood
In response to Pliead1

http://www.scrapbook.com/places/Sisterhood

Ladies~ Please visit our new PROFILE and join as a friend! This is where we can add our pictures of each other, circle journals, projects and challenges. This is where we can post info about ourselves, keep our info for us to see.

I will post the username and the password in a PM to you all and then you can log in too, to post pics, blog posts, etc.............

Cool?

Do you like our logo??

Sisterhood
New Kid On the Block
Sisterhood
In response to Sisterhood

WE ARE SO COOL!

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to Sisterhood

Good job Pilead!
Ok, I am still waiting on Melissa H to PM me her survey. I may have missed it in my PM's so I will go back and look today and PM her as well. Then I can get that list compiled completely and everyone can print it. I have decided to save my postage and just email it to everyone.
We are going to do a little project that involves decorating tags and I am going to let Pilead explain it further.

On another note, as far as mailing albums right now. I know I had said to mail everyone's journal back to their original owner and that was because it is so confusing right now who has what journal that I could not make out a mailing schedule if I even wanted to right now. So if anyone has any ideas about how to get this figured out please let me know.
Kellye

Page 5 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics