Page 6 of 8 
Username Post: PLEASE DELETE-STCJ SEND ALL JOURNALS HOME        (Topic#1522243)
Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to KellyeF

• Kellyes Place Said:
Good job Pilead!
Ok, I am still waiting on Melissa H to PM me her survey. I may have missed it in my PM's so I will go back and look today and PM her as well. Then I can get that list compiled completely and everyone can print it. I have decided to save my postage and just email it to everyone.
We are going to do a little project that involves decorating tags and I am going to let Pilead explain it further.

On another note, as far as mailing albums right now. I know I had said to mail everyone's journal back to their original owner and that was because it is so confusing right now who has what journal that I could not make out a mailing schedule if I even wanted to right now. So if anyone has any ideas about how to get this figured out please let me know.
Kellye

POST ON THE SISTERHOOD SITE (under the BLOG topic : Welcome to the SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING CIRCLE JOURNAL!!!! )
as to WHO's journal you have. If you do not have one, say NONE. But everyone, please post. Then we will get back you you on what to do

Are there any Cj's out there still with NON=SISTERHOOD members????????? Obviously if there are, we need to get them back.

And ladies, please call me Melzie, or Melz, or Mel, or something other than Melissa due to there being two of us. I don't know if Melissa H. goes by anything else, so I'll use an alias! :)Pliead just sounds weird !

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Pliead1

I'd work it out so postage would be minimal. I have no journal from anyone. I think I had already replied to that though.

Lovin the spot for our group and the emblem thing.
Phone still out at home but when school is in I'll be around.
Have a great day all!!!

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to DivaDana

Thanks for your help Melzie. I like that name! I am going to post a few questions here to help us get to know each other a bit better. So everyone get ready.....
Please post your answers on the Sisterhood Blog

Who are you?
Name
Username
SB.com profile address
(if any of these questions are offensive to you, please refrain from answering by putting n/a)

1. What is your occupation?
2. What are your favorite colors?
3. What is your favorite music?
4. What are your favorite scrappy products to use?
5. Tell us about your family~
6. Where do you live?
7. How did you come to be a member of the Sisterhood?
8. How long have you been scrapping/crafting?
9. Tell us about your pets~
10. What are you reading right now?
11. What is your favorite snack?
12. What was your favorite toy as a child?
13. What is your favorite time of year?
14. Favorite smell?
15. Favorite Quote or motto?
16. What is your favorite book?
17. Famous person, dead or alive, that you would most like to meet?
18. Anything else you would like to tell us?

Please post your answers to these questions on the Sisterhood Blog that Melzie (Piliead) created for us to post pics of our journals and stuff.
Let's all give a hand to Melzie for thinking up some great ways for us to get to know each other better.
KelKel

Edited by Kellyes Place on 01-19-10 01:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to KellyeF

Good morning ladies~ the Questions are up at the Sisterhood Blog. Please post your answers (WITH THE QUESTIONS~ nothing is more confusing that a bunch of answers floating out there!!!)
We can't start any challenges or anything until everyone has their info there!! We need to know you!~

Um, and there are only 3 comments in the WHO's JOURNAL DO I HAVE area....................

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to Pliead1

I think I did it wrong I posted on comments, shoot, I'll have to go back and see if i can move it to the blog. I am so bad at this new stuff. I'll try to do better next time.

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to DivaDana

Hey Ladies~ I got my journal from Jolene today! I forgot how much I loved it!!!

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to Pliead1

I am about to go do my questions today. I have a doctor appointment so it may not be posted until tonight, but I will get it done! How bad is it when the leader hasn't done her part yet.
Sorry I just haven't been feeling very good the last couple of days...

Thanks so much Melzie for helping me get this going. I'm not sure if it would of if you hadn't come up with some wonderful ideas.

Glad you got your journal too!
I was just wondering how we were going to figure out where to send journals and then I just saw that there was a place to put what we have in that post... Honestly ladies I have yet to even go there yet but I will today. I PROMISE!

You are right Melzie we need to get all our info and questions so we can do the tag challenge and then maybe a little bit more involved challenge. Well, they are not really challenges, more like get to know each other tools.

Have a wonderful day girls!
KelKel

Sisterhood
New Kid On the Block
Sisterhood
In response to KellyeF

I have posted my answers and who's journal I have in the Sisterhood Blog.
KelKel

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to Sisterhood

jci wanted to let you all know that I went to the dr yesterday and am just not feeling very well so I will be resting all day today..
KelKel
If you have any questions...PM Melzie or Frisco
Thanks!

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to KellyeF

going to go to the other place and see if I can move things over to the blog...

FriscoMom
Idol
FriscoMom
In response to KellyeF

Hi ladies,
I'm sorry to post that I will not be able to do this circle journal. We're going back to Hawaii for spring break and for most of the summer. I won't go into details but I want to apologize for leaving right when we are about to get started. Good luck with everything!

I will be mailing Melissa's cj back to her ASAP!
Dana, hope everything gets back to normal for you soon!

kirkkevinsmom
Diva
kirkkevinsmom
In response to Pliead1

Hi everyone - I posted in the blog...i have nobody's journal and I answered the questions.

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to kirkkevinsmom

Well, now I am in a lurch with no co-hostess so I am not sure what I will do now....
I did not even get the courtesy of a phone call on this one so I'm sort of peaved...
KelKel

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to KellyeF

Frisco Please remove yourself from this thread immediately and the Username and Password to the Sisterhood thread will be changed asap. Sorry you chose to not even give me the courtesy of a phone call. Not cool. But whatever.
KelKel

Edited by Kellyes Place on 01-23-10 02:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to KellyeF

• Kellyes Place Said:
Frisco Please remove yourself from this thread immediately and the Username and Password to the Sisterhood thread will be changed asap. Sorry you chose to not even give me the courtesy of a phone call. Not cool. But whatever.
KelKel

OKAY~ LADIES!!!

I'm just here by the request of Kel to help this along. I want to get this party started, so let's start with a challenge (since we are stuck with the CJ thing right now.....)
How does that sound to everyone??? Please vote on which one you would like to do!! AND the due dates will be QUICK. Like three weeks or so.....

Let me know your thoughts..........

AND if you have not done so, PLEASE post your profile on the SISTER blog!~ We have to get all of the info

"GET to know you" CHALLENGE
"I KNOW YOU" TAG (this will be a large tag that we will create for another Sister. You must use the profiles on the Sister Blog, and do your best work. More details to come.
NAME ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) You must create an ATC for each sister to be swapped out. This must include your NAME in a retro or vinage image, or advertisment , or food add, or the like. More details to come.
You may choose one option.
Votes accepted from 01-24-10 12:20 PM to 01-26-11 12:20 PM.
View results
You are not allowed to vote in this poll.

SISTERHOOD "GETTING THIS PARTY STARTED" CHALLENGE
"I know you" Tag (this will be a large tag that we will create for another member of the group! You must go by their profile on the Sisterhood Blog and do your best work. More details to come.
"NAME" ATC's (ARTIST TRADING CARDS) You must create an ATC for each Sister. This needs to have your NAME somewhere on the card with a retro image ("Mels Diner" for instance) More details to come.
You may choose one option.
Votes accepted from 01-24-10 12:17 PM to 01-26-11 12:17 PM.
View results
You are not allowed to vote in this poll.

Edited by Pliead1 on 01-24-10 12:36 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to Pliead1

OH HONESTLY!~ I don't know what happened there!! Everyone use the FIRST ONE!!!!!!! Goodness.

We should have a total of 9!! We will go with the majority!

Tenant
In response to Pliead1

JCI. I submitted my vote, too. Now off to bathe dirty dogs, how fun for a sunday...

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to rlowry03

Watching the Vikings/Saints game here..........since I'm from MN I have to.
My hubby is in VEGAS watching it at HOOTERS. OMG!

KellyeF
Guru
KellyeF
In response to Pliead1

mmm Vegas..
I hate football tho. LOL

I voted but I think I am against the majority! LOL But that is ok, I'll do whatever everyone else wants to do. I only have 1 more swap to complete by the end of February so I am good there and the only other one I'm in isn't due until April and it's just 13 index cards.
So I am good to go with the CJ now.....FINALLY!

Oh wait, I voted on both of them also. LOL I thought we were supposed to vote on the one we wanted to do first then second!! hahaha I think we may need to revote.
KelKel

Pliead1
Diva
Pliead1
In response to KellyeF

OKAY! We have 5 Votes and there are 9 of us.................

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS????

Page 6 of 8 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics