Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: North Pinellas Cty, Fl.        (Topic#1523001)
New Kid On the Block

Anyone in the Northern part of Pinellas Cty? I'm in clearwater.

I've heard about whim so doodle in St. Pete, thats probably about an hr. from me so I haven't made it there yet.

ramiemom
Veteran
ramiemom
In response to elayne 2

I am not far from you- I am in Pasco.

New Kid On the Block
In response to ramiemom

Hi ramiemom, I go thru Pasco on my way to Spring Hill, have you visited the shops there:
Scrap a latte and Stamping Studio? they are great and more than worth the hours drive.(for me)
Its easier to drive there than into St. Pete.

sweet1
sweet1 
Pro
sweet1
In response to elayne 2

hi ladies, I'm in north Tampa and go to church in southern Pasco County. There's a LSS on US 41 in North Tampa (Lutz) called Scraporium that I LOVE! They carry all kinds of new stuff like Tim Holt's stuff, Tainted Angels, etc for about the same as you would pay on this site but without the shipping! I also host a crop once a month at my church with a few of our members but all are welcome. We have a few newbies and few experienced scrappers. If you are interested PM me and I'll give you details. Next crop is in about 3 weeks. I'm always interested in meeting new people. Have a Happy and Safe New Year!

preci28
Mayor
preci28
In response to sweet1

I'm in largo/seminole area and Whims A Doodle is a great store.

Though I prefer the scrapbook shop in tampa on westshore. They have the newest stuff coming in and are so friendly!

sweet1
sweet1 
Pro
sweet1
In response to preci28

I've been to that store, did my first crop ever there! It is a great store but I thought kinda pricey. I think Scraporium is a little cheaper, it's also very friendly.

sjterry
New Kid On the Block
sjterry
In response to sweet1

Hi there - LOVE Susan's shop (Stamping Studio) on Spring Hill Drive. Rumor has it that she is moving to a new location across the street from the old shop. There is also a newer shop in Spring Hill on Deltona Blvd near the fire department and the Spring Hill Newsletter store. She has some stuff that the other 2 don't carry. I think her name is Kathie (very nice) but I cant remember the name of the shop (ugh). There is a very nice shop in Port Richey (Scrapbook Fanatics)on US 19 just past the mall across from Home Depot. The owner there is Carrie - also very nice. Hope this helps.
Jennie

OMGITSEMILY074
Guru
OMGITSEMILY074
In response to sjterry

i live in seminole which is in st.pete!

New Kid On the Block
In response to elayne 2

There is a store called Posh Scraps in Palm Harbor, on Tampa Road! It's pretty AWESOME!

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to icandoit27

I'm on the Clearwater/Largo line. There's a crop happening on 2/19/2011 over on Starkey Rd. Achieva is sponsoring it, here's the website:

http://achievacu.com/personal/home/Scrapbo okCrop11.aspx

OMGITSEMILY074
Guru
OMGITSEMILY074
In response to rubymillerand

there is also..... SCRAPBOOKING IN PARADISE ...

which is now scraps of art in seminole

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to OMGITSEMILY074

where in seminole is it?

OMGITSEMILY074
Guru
OMGITSEMILY074

I work there and the address is
8990 Seminole Blvd, Seminole, FL 33772

And also I am working the achieva crop! So i will hopefully see you there

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to OMGITSEMILY074

thanks for the info,see you Saturday

memex9
memex9 
Queen
memex9
In response to ramiemom

• ramiemom Said:
I am not far from you- I am in Pasco.

Hi.....I am in Pasco too......been on here for a few years now.....belong to the Rockin' Scrappin' Grams group on here. Where do you live in Pasco....East or West Side....I am in New Port Richey.....would love to have some new scrapbook friends.......!!!!!

New Kid On the Block
In response to memex9

Finally got myself to Posh Scraps in Palm Harbor, what an awesome store and they have so many great classes. I'll be a regular there!

kristin9312
Pro
kristin9312
In response to elayne 2

Hi all. Just stumbled upon this thread. I am in Largo just south of Clearwater. would love to get together.

I am also possibly moving and looking to sell some supplies that I haven't used in a while so if anyone local is interested you can go to my blog and see my Stamp Sets for Sale tab or email me.

I am also all for getting together too!

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet
In response to elayne 2

Anyone going to the crop at Largo Rec Oct 8th????

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to Ms.Schwiet

I might be if I'm back in Clearwater. I won't know until the 28th of this month.

Ms.Schwiet
Queen
Ms.Schwiet

cool

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics